Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Juelzz

Thread: Adding Dianabol To Test 500mg/wk Cycle

Jcz85 is offline Associate Member

Adding Dianabol To Test 500mg/wk Cycle

I'm on day 26 of my Test E cycle and am not feeling anything. Either this stuff is very weak or completely bunk. A friend bought stuff from the same source and said it was much weaker than his usual source, each product that he used.

Time is of the essence. I don't want to waste this cycle. I will still be doing proper PCT protocol and AI and hCG but if I end up getting nothing out of this cycle and have to wait another 4.5 months before the next cycle, I will be pissed off.

So I am going to add 30mg Dianabol /day for 33 days. Hopefully the test I am taking will kick in by then, and the gains I make off the dbol will be well complemented with the higher levels of test in my system.

I know you're all going to say "wait it out, see how your body reacts to test" etc. But I think this test is no good and I think there is a good chance that if I remain on my proposed cycle I will completely waste my time.

Money doesn't matter, health doesn't matter, just time. Besides, according to my research, 30mg of dbol for 4 weeks is not going to kill me. I will use liver care pills with.

Right now I am running 0.25 mg EOD of Arimidex and 250 IU twice/wk of hCG. How much should I increase these doses for the 33 days that I intend to run the dbol?

Please spare me the lectures about diet, patience, health, money etc lol. If I was certain this Test I was using was strong, I wouldn't consider it, but I DO NOT want to wait another 6 months to do a cycle that will work.

I STRONGLY feel that this test is weak at best, and I wanted to run 20mg dbol for the first 6 wks of my first cycle anyways. I am not young, I have done a lot of very reckless things to my body in the past so I am not afraid of a well controlled cycle. And to top it off, my natural test and thyroid levels are in the low ranges ANYWAYS.

Diet will be 300 g protein/day no matter what. Carbs as needed, fats avoided. No, it will not be a perfect cycle with every single parameter met with 100% efficiency. I'm trying to salvage what I think will be a waste of time/money cycle. Maybe by my 3rd cycle I will reach a rate of 95% efficiency, but I'm not going to wait til then to start.

Also, I have gained 5lbs of muscle, body fat remaining constant, but this was not related to the test. I changed my diet and routine around the time I started the cycle and that is what has attributed to the muscle mass increase.

So please help me with the proper increases of AI and hCG and I guess if you can give me a legit health reason why I shouldn't start the dbol now for 33 days at 30mg/day (ie heart attack) that's cool too. Thx!
    Last edited by Jcz85; 08-23-2014 at 01:35 PM.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Get your BW done

That dose of dBol wont do much man. I ran 25-30mg with close to zero results. Pretty much all orals are fairly heavy dosed. Least I'd say is worthwhile to run of dBol is 50mg per day

BW was done pre cycle, I have 2 more lab requests to take midway thru cycle and post cycle.

So would 40mg/day for 25 days be better than 30mg/day for 33 days? I have 1 bottle of 100 pills, 10mg each.

Blog Entries
    Real life - you won't notice a dif either way

BW will dictate the legitimacy of your test

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Real life - you won't notice a dif either way

BW will dictate the legitimacy of your test
    Yeah I see.. Well even if it is legit.. it's not doing shit. I expected results you can feel ie - harder training, better recovery, more energy.. that's the point right?

I can get a hold of another bottle. Would it be safe to run 50mg/day for 4-6 wks at this point in my test cycle?

Blog Entries
    Realistically bro, you can add a oral just about anywhere @ any dose. If you want to, go for it - hit 50mg per day, you'll notice something

500mg of test really does not feel like much. Sex drive maybe, slow gains & that's about it. I ran 750mg per week on my 2nd cycle & swore it was straight bunk. Got BW & it was dead on. Depends on the individual pretty much.

No BS - To feel the juice, takes a lot & of certain substances.

Juelzz is offline New Member
    If i were you i would get blood work done to make sure the test is legit. If the test is bunk and you add 50mg of dbol to your already low test levels then your really going to have other issues.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Juelzz View Post
    If i were you i would get blood work done to make sure the test is legit. If the test is bunk and you add 50mg of dbol to your already low test levels then your really going to have other issues.
    What kind of issues?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcz85 View Post
    What kind of issues?

Is this a srs question?

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcz85 View Post
    What kind of issues?
    Your gf will tell you

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sam is giving u good advice. I understand u want to use an oral and make the most of your cycle and agree that loss time sucks. If I was to do anything I would probably go with some prop. Orals are great to get the party started or at the end of the cycle to squeeze out a few more productive weeks. If the bread and butter of ur cycle is bunk then it is hard to fix unless u know you have a solid product.

Well I know the dbol is good product, it's from a good source.

I suppose the problem is ending the dbol cycle, then going another 4 weeks on bunk test, then waiting another 3 to do PCT. Basically being shut down for an additional 7 weeks, right?

So if that's the problem, what if I run the dbol for the last 6 wks of the cycle, then run PCT immediately after?

I will get blood work asap as well.

aussie made is offline Associate Member
    Think you need to be patient with the cycle. It's only been 4 weeks. Every time I have used test e. It hasn't kicked in until week 5-6. Wait and see

I think I am still going to run orals with it until the 14 wk mark, then go on PCT. I will still get blood work first.

thomasfreddy is offline Junior Member
    Your test e should start to take affect
    Very soon !! Takes me 30 days to notice
    Strength and wait gain
    Give it another week bro

thomasfreddy is offline Junior Member
    Weight !!!! Not wait

Hendirx91 is offline New Member
    So if that's the problem, what if I run the dbol for the last 6 wks of the cycle, then run PCT immediately after?
    Yes, do this. That's the best option you have at this point. If you get bloods done halfway and your test is low and you have extra vials.. start pinning extra test for the rest of the cycle

What testosterone value am I looking for to make sure the 500mg test e/wk is legit? in PMOL/L

bump

Thread Information