• 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By RangerDanger830
  • 5 Post By tarmyg
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk
  • 2 Post By MuscleInk

Thread: 1000mg of eq first time round ?

flyguy6661 is offline Member

1000mg of eq first time round ?

am going to risk it and give eq a go, i know its not liked by many but il never know unless i try ! il be running 500mg cyp and was thinking 750-1000mg of EQ as i know this stuff has to be run high, is 1000mg of eq a stupid dose to run ?

80Monk is offline New Member
    That seems like quite a large dose for your first time using the stuff but can't really give a proper response without stats.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Go for it. Hope you have a gram of test in there too.

Trying to address the muscle LOSS you've encountered over your last 5 cycles?
    marcus300 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't know why you're so adamant about running unnecessarily high doses of AAS. You need to realize that you have diet and/or training problems to address. Fix those and you won't need a lot of gear.
    marcus300 likes this.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

You're 21 and already running 500mg/wk Test and 1000mg/wk EQ? You're going to hurt yourself. The young and Steroids

Hendirx91 is offline New Member
    To be honest a gram a week of EQ is not unheard of, in fact I know a few people running dosages like this. However, they're experienced AAS users. OP, when you say first time around, do you mean first cycle of AAS or first time using EQ? Either way I'd start with around 600mg/week with a frontload as that seems to be the sweet spot for results with EQ.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hendirx91 View Post
    To be honest a gram a week of EQ is not unheard of, in fact I know a few people running dosages like this. However, they're experienced AAS users. OP, when you say first time around, do you mean first cycle of AAS or first time using EQ? Either way I'd start with around 600mg/week with a frontload as that seems to be the sweet spot for results with EQ.
    Don't encourage him to cycle anything, even 10mg of EQ. Look at his past posts and you will see why fairly quickly.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hendirx91 View Post
    He doesn't listen to anything he's told. He's had numerous threads and just as many excuses for his bad decisions. He posts for attention, not advice because he does what he ultimately wants to do. Don't waste your breath.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post

Don't encourage him to cycle anything, even 10mg of EQ. Look at his past posts and you will see why fairly quickly.
    Exactly. He can run whatever he wants and can fix his own health problems later too as far as I'm concerned.
    RangerDanger830 likes this.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    He doesn't listen to anything he's told. He's had numerous threads and just as many excuses for his bad decisions. He posts for attention, not advice because he does what he ultimately wants to do. Don't waste your breath.

agree^

there was this one youngster running around here not too long ago. he made a comment about how much a waste of time it was to be going to the gym if you are not taking steroids .

maybe we should start a thread where we give full credit to all the crazy shit these youngsters tell us to justify their decision to cycle when too young?

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    agree^

there was this one youngster running around here not too long ago. he made a comment about how much a waste of time it was to be going to the gym if you are not taking steroids.

maybe we should start a thread where we give full credit to all the crazy shit these youngsters tell us to justify their decision to cycle when too young?
    Wow, I just don't understand how naive some of these guys can be. They just refuse to believe (in some cases) that your training and nutrition are far greater determinants of sustainable success in fitness and body transformations. Maybe it's the marketing influences of the glossy mags and supplement stores we discussed on one of your other threads TR. Maybe it's simply laziness and the perception of entitlement and/or the need to have everything NOW without the hard work and discipline. Hell, maybe it was poor child rearing....I don't know, but I see it over and over and over even in my own gym. Young guys coming to the gym for a few months, suddenly they start to grow in size (and it's pretty damn obvious why) and then a year to two later (or sooner in some cases) they are right back to the size they started because once they ran a cycle or two and stopped, they lacked the fundamentals to keep any gains from cycling.

Then there are the guys so terrified of losing gains that they never come off cycle. I've know a handful of those guys at my gym and a few of them have spent more time in the hospital than they had ever expected simply because they lacked common sense and made poor decisions around substance use and dependence. These are the same ones that think they are invincible, can run endless steroid cycles, and nothing can harm them. Some either learn from the mistakes, or deal with the set backs and continue cycling as though the minor medical set backs could in no way ever leave to major problems.

It's gotten to a point where I pretty much keep to myself in the gym. I stay in my own mental zone, grind out my work outs and pay no attention to anyone around me because many lack fundamentals and discipline and simply don't last. Their training becomes a fad more than a commitment. I'm always willing and happy to help or offer constructive input but if I'm not asked, I don't go out of my way.
    Khazima and RangerDanger830 like this.

Thread Information