Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By anthg89
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By Jmjk13

Thread: help with cycle

anthg89 is offline Associate Member

help with cycle

Hey guys ive changed my mind about the cycle I was doing before this is my thoughts on a new cycle.

Week 1 to 12: Testosterone enanthate 250 mg every 3.5 days (500mg/week total)
    - Week 1 to 12: hCG 250 iu every 3.5 days (500 iu/week total)
    - Week 1 to 14: Arimidex 0.25mg every other day

Pct
    Clomid 75mg/50/50/50
    Nolvadex 40mg/20/20/20

What you guys think if I run anadrol 1-4weeks at 50mg? Or should I just run the test by itself? Thanks

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Cycle looks good. Just run the test. What are your starting stats?

Could I run 10 weeks instead of 12? I dont really want to buy another bottle for an extra 2ml.

Im 25
    Bf% 11
    5"8 tall
    160pounds
    Have a diet plan 6 times a day eating
    Been training over 3 years

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by anthg89 View Post
    Could I run 10 weeks instead of 12? I dont really want to buy another bottle for an extra 2ml.

Im 25
    Bf% 11
    5"8 tall
    160pounds
    Have a diet plan 6 times a day eating
    Been training over 3 years
    You need to run test e at least 12 weeks. At 160lbs I think you could gain a few more lbs natty honestly. How much over TDEE are you eating

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    It doesn't sound like you have a base to build on my friend food is #1 right now don't bother with the cycle right now.

I just started eating from a diet plan the last 2 weeks. Not sure how much over im eating.

This was the orignal cycle I was going to run and got told to run but I posted it on here and got told not to do it for my first cycle lol

Each ML Contains:
    125mg Trembolone Enanthate ,
    125mg Drostanolone Enanthate,
    125mg Testosterone Phenylpropionate,
    125mg Testosterone Decanoate,

week 1-10 1ml of test stack 500 a week .05ml mon .05ml sat
    week 1-4 Anadrol 50mg everyday
    week 1-12 Arimidex .25mg everyday
    week 1-10 HCG 500UI a week

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails help with cycle-forumrunner_20140825_123838.jpg  
    Last edited by anthg89; 08-25-2014 at 05:02 AM.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    You got a good physique man. Alot better than most ive seen here wanting to cycle.

Yeah thats not a good cycle. It would be best to hold off and go ahead and reach your full natural potential and then juice

Hmm alright ill just continue with this diet and wait another year to cycle I guess. I never ate good until now so ill give it a shot thanks for your help mate.
    Khazima likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Hmm alright ill just continue with this diet and wait another year to cycle I guess. I never ate good until now so ill give it a shot thanks for your help mate.
    Thats a good decision. If you have any diet questions with what and when to eat nutrition forum is great

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You look good but you need to work on your diet.Learn how to eat and you will pack on the muscle.This will aid you when you get ready to cycle.Good luck bro.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Start counting macros, use a calorie tracker like myfitnesspal, find your TDEE (total daily energy expenditure) and eat more than what you burn. Use this to continue your diet plan, but change portion sizes accordingly.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Again!!!!!

You really need to stop starting the same fvcking thread over and over. Listen to what EVERYBODY is telling you.

And what 'Doctor' has suggested this to you?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Dude how about u read before u post and how about u dont put your 2 sence in cause I dont need to hear bullshit from you cause if I did I would just go sit by a public toilet so f off.

Dude how about u read before u post and how about u dont put your 2 sence in cause I dont need to hear bullshit from you cause if I did I would just go sit by a public toilet so f off.
    Ha ha, you little shit.

The advice is the same, it might not be about multiple compounds but it is still about your stats. So, if you learn to read then we can all be a lot happier.

Again, what 'doctor' suggest you run any kind of cycle let alone a multi compound one?
    RangerDanger830 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I went on wellnessfitnessnutritionstore and spoke to a doc on there chat and I then called him and he recommended it. Go see for yourself

They aren't doctors. They are dealers.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

lol doubt there dealers when its an acutally fitness facility in floridia.

It has good reviews and a Facebook page with actual peoples reviews saying amazing stuff check it out

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Too funny. Back In Black you are being FAR to nice and helpful. I think you need more tren .

It has good reviews and a Facebook page with actual peoples reviews saying amazing stuff check it out
    That's just as funny, where do you think those reviews come from? They are mostly from the sponsor and paid advertisers.

Did you believe all the 1000s of HCG diet facebook reviews? If so I have a bridge for sale you might be interested it.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 08-25-2014 at 02:56 AM.

Jmjk13 is offline New Member
    Sorry bro, but did you just use "it's on Facebook, so it must be true" as the basis of your argument?
    RangerDanger830 likes this.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you want help from the people who know, tone it down.

We ain't your Facebook page so don't talk to the MODs and members with years of experience over you like we're one of your Facebook lackies.

So some guy you don't know on a chat line gave you advice and claimed to be a licensed MD. Oh well hell then he must have been telling the truth. LMFAO.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anthg89
    I went on wellnessfitnessnutritionstore and spoke to a doc on there chat and I then called him and he recommended it. Go see for yourself
    Sounds like an ad to me.

Its an legit site I got my gear and also people on this forum are using it and say its the best stuff they have used so think what you want I couldn't care less also if you have never used or heard of well fitness nutrition dont put your 2 sence in specially a new memeber with 5 posts lol

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmjk13 View Post
    Sorry bro, but did you just use "it's on Facebook, so it must be true" as the basis of your argument?
    I thought the exact same thing. I checked out the website and as usual, BIB is right, they are dealers.

It is okay if you do not want to believe me. But before you are quick to dismiss my statements as close-minded slander I would first consider the position that the supposed doctors are in.

Do you think working for an online pharmacy is going to net them as large a salary as a doctor would working at a regional hospital or other such established institutions? No, it won't, if they are doctors I doubt they are very good, or they are just doing this on their own time for a little extra cash.

Either way, whether my presumptions are right or wrong, they have a vested interest in prescribing you medicine because they work for the suppliers, think about it. I would prefer to go to a doctor who had my interests alone in mind.

Well if there dealers there dealers 800 reviewers have got scammed then and still going back makes sense lol

Well if there dealers there dealers 800 reviewers have got scammed then and still going back makes sense lol
    It doesn't matter because you have been told countless times by the more experienced group of members on this forum to hold out on a cycle for a bit on all of the numerous threads you have posted. You seem like the kind of guy who will do what is best and hold off.

Each time you make a thread people end up giving you good advice and you have yet to take it one single time in any of your threads, why are you still making them?

Im not doing a cycle I did say that pretty clearly in one of my threads. Im just learning more about it so when its time I know what to do.

Im not doing a cycle I did say that pretty clearly in one of my threads. Im just learning more about it so when its time I know what to do.
    Well you can't blame me for missing that considering the amount of threads you have posted in the last few days.

Pretty sure it was this forum buddy.

Pretty sure it was this forum buddy.
    Don't play us for a fool, just admit that you are going to cycle regardless of what we say. There is nothing wrong with that if that is the decision you want to make given the knowledge and advice you now have.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Its an legit site I got my gear and also people on this forum are using it and say its the best stuff they have used so think what you want I couldn't care less also if you have never used or heard of well fitness nutrition dont put your 2 sence in specially a new memeber with 5 posts lol
    But in this thread you said you got your gear already.

Im not doing it why would I lie ive sold my gear already I just have the hcg left. Im giving the diet a 3 month shot see how I go. I dont know you or anyone so I wouldn't have to lie mate

Yes I meant that I received it as in its a legit site. Plus I would go with just test e for a first cycle since its my first usage of aas.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    I just wasted valuable time reading that ^^^ op you got a lot to learn. Start from scratch and read all of the stickies agian and again.
    Good luck

Thread Information