richieguns46 is offline New Member

What should i take?

Hello everyone. Can someone tell me what is the best steroid for me to take for the first time?

stats

exercise 3 to 5 days a week lifting and cardio (BACK AT THE GYM A MONTH NOW)
    5'8"
    46 years old

I have a little gut and I am looking to obviously lose that and get bigger and cutter and at my age the testosterone doesnt work like when i was 18. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You've got plenty of learning to do before you start any steroids . I would recommend reading up on them on here first. Get your BF% down to a healthy level as well. Start with these...

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

AAS: Things to consider before starting a first cycle (Great Read)

Rock Chalk is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by richieguns46 View Post
    at my age the testosterone doesnt work like when i was 18. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    What???? Testosterone isn't age-specific ya know. Apparently common sense must be.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Hello everyone. Can someone tell me what is the best steroid for me to take for the first time?

stats

exercise 3 to 5 days a week lifting and cardio (BACK AT THE GYM A MONTH NOW)
    5'8"
    46 years old

I have a little gut and I am looking to obviously lose that and get bigger and cutter and at my age the testosterone doesnt work like when i was 18. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Back at the gym a month now? Are you trolling or just ignorant? Steroids aren't the answer im sorry.

richieguns46 is offline New Member
    I don't understand the smart ass comments. I thought this forum was for people to learn how to do steroids the safe way. maybe i am ignorant, well then teach me. I trained for years and was out of the gym for six months because of an accident. When i said im back a month now that's what i meant.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't understand the smart ass comments. I thought this forum was for people to learn how to do steroids the safe way. maybe i am ignorant, well then teach me. I trained for years and was out of the gym for six months because of an accident. When i said im back a month now that's what i meant.
    I'm trying to teach you, study those links and the many others annotated as important.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It up to you to fill us in with any pertinent details or we are just going to take for granted you are like the dozens of other newbies who are looking for a magic pill.

Read the links provided. Its the best place to start. Its also good to have thick skin and not get offended easily and you will go a ling ways.

Welcome and let us know what questions you have after you read the links.

Thread Information