Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RangerDanger830

Thread: FIRST TIME CYCLER! NEED ADVICE. TEST ONLY, of course. :) NALTREXONE??

workoutho is offline New Member

FIRST TIME CYCLER! NEED ADVICE. TEST ONLY, of course. :) NALTREXONE??

Hi everyone,

This is my first cycle. Keeping it simple, test only. This is what I'm considering.

Stats:
    Weight: 180
    height: 6'
    BF: 7.5%

Week 1-8 Test E: 500mg/week. Two pins/week
    Week 1-8 HCG : 500iu/week. Two pins/week
    Week 1-8 Aromasin : 12.5mg EOD

PCT
    Week 1-4 Nolva: 40/20/20/20
    Week 1-4 Clomid: 100/50/25/0

Now I'm curious about two things. Is this a good cycle and PCT protocol?

AND, anyone heard of naltrexone which supposedly can maintain HPTA functionality throughout a cycle. Or is this just a myth? I've a firsthand experience about it on this website i think. but that could just be an undercover advertisement.

Any thoughts much appreciated.

Best,
    Workout Warrior or Ho

(whatever you prefer)

warlord_wang is offline Associate Member
    Looks decent but I don't know why people love advocating using a long ester test on the first cycle.I know its a pain in the ass pinning ed or eod but I would rather use a short ester test because it doesn't linger in your system & worse case scenario if you have bad reaction to the gear gyno,acne,etc & you decide to discontinue it takes quite some time to start pct but hey im just ranting

Truth. I agree too, prop probably would have been a good choice for me especially since I'm only doing an 8 week cycle but all in hind sight right?

A big question i have is how will my PCT go? Do i need the clomid or can i jus stick with nova? My clomid, from Gen-sys labs is tasteless. they are little purple tabs with NP stamped on them. which makes me think they may be fake. The vendor says he's tried them with success but they will say anything.

Also any thoughts/knowledge/experience with naltrexone?

warlord_wang is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by workoutho View Post
    Truth. I agree too, prop probably would have been a good choice for me especially since I'm only doing an 8 week cycle but all in hind sight right?

A big question i have is how will my PCT go? Do i need the clomid or can i jus stick with nova? My clomid, from Gen-sys labs is tasteless. they are little purple tabs with NP stamped on them. which makes me think they may be fake. The vendor says he's tried them with success but they will say anything.

Also any thoughts/knowledge/experience with naltrexone?
    naltrexone Never heard of it also no I would try to run clomid & Nolva.To be honest I can't tell you how your pct is going to go every person body is different.I would be lying to you if I said your pct is going to run smoothly

Yea… Does libido/ability to get an erection generally diminish substantially?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you would like to be a guinea pig with one of the 10,000s OTC products that most have been proven to not work, good luck. I would stick to what is known to work.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    7.5% is super lean! any pics?

And 8 weeks of test e is too short. Either switch to prop for 8 weeks or add 4 weeks to your cycle.

You might want to take your aromasin every day too. And when does your PCT start, you haven't mentioned it.

And your profile says you are 21 not 25?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    I can't think of any conceivable way naltrexone could help with HPTA. It's an opioid antagonist that is used to help people with addictions to opioids and alcohol quit. I think you might be confusing the name with something else.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Keep the clomid and nolva in your pct and continue the use of clomid during the fourth week. Like others have suggested, I would extend your cycle with a long ester. You should not need any of that OTC product you mentioned as that is the purpose of HCG .

The test is going to halt your natural LH production and cause your leydig cells to remain dormant in your body. This is essentially one definition of what we mean when we say shut down. After your leydig cells are dormant long enough the risk of them never functioning correctly again becomes a possibility.

The HCG acts like LH, it is not the same as the real thing but it is similar in structure and function to LH and you leydig cells cannot differentiate. This is going to keep most of your leydig cells active. As for the rest of your HPTA, there is nothing we can do about that to my knowledge. If there is a solution to keep your pituitary spewing out LH then I doubt it would be from some OTC crap, and we would definitely have caught wind of it quickly.

As for PCT, it should go Nolva @ 40/20/20/20 and Clomid @ 75/50/50/50. If you want to do the 100 of clomid the first week you can. I would like to see pics also, it is not often we get guys on here at that low of a BF, no homo.

And are you 21? You joined last month so I am inclined to believe you are jerking our chain about being 25.
    Khazima likes this.

Thread Information