nutrition7771 is offline Associate Member

recovery from 20 week cycle !!!!!

so did a 20 week cycle, consisted of 15 weeks being deca /npp to finish and test with a few orals, roughly 600mg of each and yea for 20 weeks which i know is quite long. i finished cycle up with prop last 5 weeks & winny started PCT 3 weeks ago and i feel great, no different to being on cycle, no energy loss, no libido loss & am waking up with morning glory every day. guessing this means im recovering good right ?? 1 more week of PCT to go.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You should think about running a 6 week pct if you were on that long. I hope you were running HCG on cycle?

Beginning and ending stats?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

my pct will work out 30 days, and no HCG . im now 15 stone & 13% started at 14 stone and about 16% and finished at 14stone 8 at 9%. i know thats nothing amazing but i was happy with results. i just got carried away tbh and continued to cycle when the gains wernt even worth it at the end.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    No HCG you should definitely consider a 6 week pct.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    No HCG you should definitely consider a 6 week pct.
    Agreed after being on for 20 weeks you were certainly shut down. I hope pct goes smooth but you really need to wait 4-6 weeks after pct is finished to see we're things are at

carbo is offline Associate Member
    What's your PCT like? When was the last shot of Nandrolone (deca /npp)?

Not sure, if you're just bragging but considering no HCG and Dopamine agonist use, you can consider yourself very lucky with that kind of smooth recovery so far. I just hope it will last post PCT, make sure you go for a BW in a few months time.

last shot on deca was 8 weeks ago or so, last 5 weeks of cycle was low dose of prop/masteron and winny as i was cutting up. not bragging i feel fine. was worried about feeling like shit etc. my PCT is ROHM pct caps which is clomid,nolva & supposed to have proviron in there too. touch wood ive never felt down or low into PCT before either. also poppin some zma at night before bed which im sure is helping me sleep like a baby lol

carbo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nutrition7771 View Post
    last shot on deca was 8 weeks ago or so, last 5 weeks of cycle was low dose of prop/masteron and winny as i was cutting up. not bragging i feel fine. was worried about feeling like shit etc. my PCT is ROHM pct caps which is clomid,nolva & supposed to have proviron in there too. touch wood ive never felt down or low into PCT before either. also poppin some zma at night before bed which im sure is helping me sleep like a baby lol
    Oh boy, I'd double check that proviron ingredient of your PCT mix. Not everyone will agree, but in my point of view if you're taking Mesterolone you are still technically On-Cycle. Your mood and libido might experience a crash after you stop taking it and your T levels might not be back to normal post PCT, just a heads up.

yea proviron in there, there a massively used brand ROHM with a good rep, one of the best so id imagine there g2g as they been around for so long and so many guys use this.

Duo
    Duo is offline Associate Member
    Sorry to bump an old(ish) thread but just wanted to find out how you got on with the Rohm PCT product? I was offered this recently when purchasing Nolva (not for PCT) and was wondering of it is g2g? In a ideal world if you can get what you need from taking one pill instead of 2 that would be cool I guess...or perhaps not, what do others think about an all in one PCT??

Thread Information