collagen is offline New Member

Young guy here... anything I can take to aid in cartilage tear?

Is there anything I can take to speed up collagen synthesis? I've read that deca , anavar , and equipose help? But then I'm also reading that you guys are super against people in their teens/early 20s taking these substances.
    Last edited by collagen; 10-15-2014 at 09:58 PM.

Lifted1 is offline Member
    injuries suck and im coming back from a shoulder/rotator cuff tear so i feel your pain. you might want to consider a peptide tb500 to assist in healing, but idk if your age matters for using it. look up Times Roman on here...he ran it and has a log about it. someone that knows more should chime in.

collagen is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifted1 View Post
    injuries suck and im coming back from a shoulder/rotator cuff tear so i feel your pain. you might want to consider a peptide tb500 to assist in healing, but idk if your age matters for using it. look up Times Roman on here...he ran it and has a log about it. someone that knows more should chime in.
    Thanks I'll check that out.

diabeticknowledge is offline Associate Member
    TBcookedinsomebathub9000 doesnt sound so legit

you should speak with a doctor about PRP injections, IGF-1, growth hormone, it is possible to get those drugs for cartilage degeneration of many sorts. Testosterone , oxandrolone and deca will work also, but you probably wont be getting those.

you can have fun reading researches on this topic using search terms like ncbi+cartilage degneration+oxandrolone/igf/growth homone/platelet rich plasma

Thread Information