Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Arda
  • 1 Post By jdc91gt

Thread: First cycle

Arda is offline New Member

First cycle

Hello everyone,

You guys probably get see this cycle a lot. I have done some research, but I still would like some validation from knowledgeable members. I hope I won't be too annoying...

Anyway, my stats are:
    20 years old
    5'10"
    190 lbs
    %13 bodyfat
    Training for almost two years

Cycle:
    Week 1-12: 500mg Test Enanthate - Two injections (mon/thurs)
    Week 1-4: 50mg Dianabol - Everyday
    Week 1-12: 0.5mg Arimidex - Every other day

PCT:
    Week 14-18: Nolvadex - 40/40/20/20
    Week 14-18: Clomid - 100/100/50/50

The reason why I have 0.5mg Arimidex per day is because I am prone to gyno, I actually underwent a surgery like two months ago (gyno was pubertal).

The reason why I have dianabol is because I am looking for a good kickstart before the Test E kicks in.

Also my Arimidex, Clomid and Nolva are pharmaceutical grade. I can also get pharmaceutical grade Pregnyl (hCG ), but I am not sure if I should add it.

I have two questions:
    People have said that Nolva and Clomid's dose are too high for this cycle. Is this true?
    Regardless of me being prone to gyno, would .25mg's of Arimidex taken every other be enough for these doses?

Regards,
    Arda
    Last edited by Arda; 08-26-2014 at 05:08 PM.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Most people on here are going to tell you to avoid steroids for a few years. It seems like a lot but 2 years of training is not long, and definitely not enough time to reach your genetic potential. Aside from that most respected healthcare professionals believe your HPTA is more sensitive to outside disruption while developing, which yours most likely still is. The risks of negative side effects are greater. Be patient, keep lifting and keep eating.

Arda is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    Most people on here are going to tell you to avoid steroids for a few years. It seems like a lot but 2 years of training is not long, and definitely not enough time to reach your genetic potential. Aside from that most respected healthcare professionals believe your HPTA is more sensitive to outside disruption while developing, which yours most likely still is. The risks of negative side effects are greater. Be patient, keep lifting and keep eating.
    Thanks for the advice. I am not really interested in growing any more. All of my body parts are well grown...

About my HPTA balance, I read that it is only a possibility. I am going to do TRT and take GH starting from age 40's no matter what, would early steroid usage require me to start TRT earlier, or would testosterone deficiency start at an earlier age, say 25?
    NGraham22 likes this.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arda View Post
    Thanks for the advice. I am not really interested in growing any more. All of my body parts are well grown...

About my HPTA balance, I read that it is only a possibility. I am going to do TRT and take GH starting from age 40's no matter what, would early steroid usage require me to start TRT earlier, or would testosterone deficiency start at an earlier age, say 25?
    I have cycled at an early age and at first I thought I had cheated the system and gotten away with it. Now at just 26 years old I am paying for it by having low test levels off cycle, right on the border of needing TRT. They get worse each year. So it is a possibility but you just have to ask yourself if it is a possibility you want to risk.

As far as growing you have no way of knowing. Just because you aren't getting any taller does not mean you are done growing. The best way to check is to have a doctor check your epiphyseal plate has grown together. Even if it has that does not guarantee your HPTA has finished developing. A conservative guess at when your HPTA has developed is 25 years old. If a 24 year old wanted to cycle I probably wouldn't say anything though.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    not enough time in the gym
    hormonal system is still maturing and developing.

steroids now will halt and possibly negatively impact your final hormonal development

suggest heading on over to the nutrition section and posting up your diet. include macros per meal and total macros per day. don't forget your TDEE. This is a starting point for almost everyone that comes here. I'm sure we can find ways to get you gaining again

Good luck!
    ---Roman

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    Agree with RD and TR above^^^. You're too young and haven't trained long enough in the gym. This isn't a knock, so don't take it as one. I like RD's statement that he thought he had cheated the system and gotten away with it; like he was, you are under the false belief that you are fully developed. You're not. FYI, I lifted in my 20's but just couldn't gain. But, it was because I was inconsistent in both working out and diet. When I finally got serious in my mid 30's I gained 20 lbs by training, diet and rest alone. So, take my advice with a grain of salt if you wish, but we're really trying to help you out in the long run. Best of luck!

P.S. re. your proposed cycle: no need for dbol ; clomid may be too high; hcg is a must; arimidex must be adjusted to your individual body.
    derekkpapa1 likes this.

Thread Information