DawsonGainzz is offline New Member

Need Advice on a First Cycle and your thoughts

Hey all,

Im 21 yo been lifting since i was 16, Im looking at getting Test-E as a stand alone for my first cycle im currently at 94kg 6ft1 15% bf i was going to run it 300mg P/W for 12weeks, for a PCT what would you recommend ive heard alot about Nolva lately but i want want your opinions on what to take for a PCT how much and how long and what your thought is about me taking 300mg P/W for 12 weeks. Im a sponge when it comes to more experienced people advising me on new things.

AI will be Arimidex just incase

Thanks
    Last edited by DawsonGainzz; 08-27-2014 at 10:48 PM.

Wintermaul is offline Junior Member
    Hi, and welcome.
    You should read up some on these posts:
    List of articles you should read before cycling.
    Article on age, when to take steroids
    This is an article of typical starter cycles with pct and AI
    And to answer some of your questions. I recommend both Nolvadex and Clomid for PCT. And you really should run an AI, not just in case.
    Happy reading. Please dont hesitate to ask. Its better to ask and get advice than you assume and go with it then find out you maybe shouldnt have.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DawsonGainzz View Post
    Hey all,

Im 21 yo been lifting since i was 16, Im looking at getting Test-E as a stand alone for my first cycle im currently at 94kg 6ft1 15% bf i was going to run it 300mg P/W for 12weeks, for a PCT what would you recommend ive heard alot about Nolva lately but i want want your opinions on what to take for a PCT how much and how long and what your thought is about me taking 300mg P/W for 12 weeks. Im a sponge when it comes to more experienced people advising me on new things.

AI will be Arimidex just incase

Thanks
    You are too young.... train for a few more years!!

Thread Information