Like Tree9Likes
  • 3 Post By Back In Black
  • 2 Post By Back In Black

Thread: Need serious help!

Ckubovi is offline New Member

Need serious help!

Need serious help here is my cycle so far and ai I have used. It is trustworthy gear and pharasudical grade arimidex /Anastrolze . Basically now that I'm 4 weeks into cycle and I'd say a little over a week of taking arimidex .5mg eod I have no sex drive, really hard to get a boner and keep it and it's not even rock hard like before. Best way to describe it is a 3/4 chub. I keep getting random hot flashes and sweats. Randomly got a sinus infection as well and I don't feel like superman in the gym although that could be a week out still, this is my first cycle which is test c 1ml e3d. I Am out of town and can't get bw done yet, but I'd like to see if you guys think it's a low estro or high estro symptoms. At times it's almost like my dick goes cold, seems like it shrank a little. I started cycle on 1st this month, started the arimidex at .5mg eod on 14 when nipples began to get real sensitive. Seems like blood flow may be an issue into the pecker? But may be due to estro level, also lips seem to be dry, random head aches throughout day. Tried taking libido pills and only gives me more of a headache but does help little bits with ed. I seem sorer now than I used to as well like after leg day, I hit legs Monday and it's now Thursday...still feels like a truck hit them.
    Last edited by Ckubovi; 08-28-2014 at 04:08 AM.

I am low 20s, lower body fat like 8% and roughly 175 pounds this morning. I began cycle around 168-170, I felt good after 2 weeks in then after using ai eod at .5mg shit started to happen after a week and a half of being on the adex I'd say.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    No fun being 20 and your dick not working is it. It's not worth the risk of cycling whilst your own hormone levels are trying to find homeostasis.

A'dex should be started at 0.25mg EOD so you may well have lowered your E2 too much.

Advice? Stop your cycle and run your pct and hope everything gets back to normal.
    gold43, almostgone and jdc91gt like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

anthg89 is offline Associate Member
    Probably didnt use HCG also. Im pretty sure that usually increases estrogen levels a bit.
    Last edited by anthg89; 08-28-2014 at 07:17 AM.

anthg89 is offline Associate Member
    Try eating soy products or drink soy milk thats a way to increase it it might help

jsam is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    No fun being 20 and your dick not working is it. It's not worth the risk of cycling whilst your own hormone levels are trying to find homeostasis.

A'dex should be started at 0.25mg EOD so you may well have lowered your E2 too much.

Advice? Stop your cycle and run your pct and hope everything gets back to normal.
    ^^^^
    This!!
    Last edited by jsam; 08-28-2014 at 07:33 AM.

Yeahh I listened to by national npc buddy when he said.5 eod but I caught it immediately and stopped the adex for 4 days than lowered it. I failed to mention I was a high school and college athlete tell i tore my acl. I have been stuck around 170 pounds lean for almost a year and mixed up my diet tremendously 3 times and training. Wasn't seeing shit for gains. I'm positive my estro is low as **** and sounds like this happens to a lot of people. But since I'm only running test this cycle won't my estro rise within the next 2 weeks as I'm about to peak my test levels? Keep in mind I started on the first this month and everything I've read about adex is that your estro can bounce back fast.

I have pg clomid for pct and my buddy said not to use hcg my first cycle? My next cycle is gonna add in test p and I heard that fixes it as well but ****. I didn't wanna run another cycle till spring. Also I only have 9 injections left...and my diet went from eating three huge tins of tuna at work that had to be a lot of omega 3s to Applebee's/fast food etc but still getting my macros hit.

You need nolva as well as clomid.

Again, stop your cycle now is my suggestion and aware yourself of the risks onstead of just listening to your buddy. Here's a start

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-steroids.html

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...ffect-you.html

And visit our diet forum too not sure how you expect 3 large tins of tuna to get you past 170lbs? How tall are you?
    almostgone and jdc91gt like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I'm only 5'9- 5'10 and that was just a protein source for at work it was roughly 170g protein and I ate bread with it usually. I got my diet down dude lol trust me I'm currently eating 220-230 g prot a day, around 350-375 carbs and my fats are right around 90-100. I need to drink more water tho and I go insane in the gym whether I'm on or off cycle. I don't wanna toss 2 vials of test and everything I've put into it so far just to find out my pct at the end will fix this.

Dude I train with bodybuilders who are on npc national level man I got my shit to a T since they all use pros for coaches on both cycling and dieting. He I'd this shit happens on cycle and a week off adex will recover. I'm just getting other opinions he said hcg is def not what I need

Good of you to discount the information given as you train with national competitors. Now, why did you come here for advice in the first place if they know all you need and have your best interests at heart? You say you asked for other opinions but what my opinion is is not what you want to hear I'm guessing. Your test will keep for a long time don't worry about that you should worry more about the information in the links I gave you.

Can I ask, is one of these guys at your gym your source?

Interesting that these national competitors couldn't get you past 170lbs without the use of drugs though. Just a thought.

Best of luck anyway whatever you decide to do.
    Last edited by Back In Black; 08-28-2014 at 10:38 AM.
    almostgone and DrewZ like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anthg89
    Try eating soy products or drink soy milk thats a way to increase it it might help
    That should work...

Bro if your man hood randomly tanked you'd see what others say too but I know for damn sure stoping mid cycle when my test levels are about to peak where I'm supposed to be at for those isn't time for a pct...that'd be the biggest waste...I'll try the soy products. Sperm and ejaculation all works and I can get it up to a 3/4 chub so I can't be completely shut down yet. Just have 0 drive at the moment. And dude 170 at 5''10 natty and the frame I started with I'm surprised I got to that naturally. I was 130 in Highschool and you couldn't see my abs hardly and my upperbody was like a kid straight from Ausch. I'd say my trainers did a damn good job with me natty first man. Also keep in mind I went through knee surgery and still have size differences and legs aren't quite up to par yet which woulda put me naturally around 175-180 since I lost over an inch on my good leg and over three on my bad one. Took about 14 months off before going hard again on those wheels. And my legs used to dominant my upper where now my upper is a little more dominant lol

As I said, best of luck, thanks for listening.
    almostgone and jdc91gt like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I appreciate your input man, I'm gonna try other stuff first, cause not even a week ago I could get a full erection now that I go back to my sent texts. That tells me I'm not completely shut down just an imbalance since I had to pin a day earlier than normal and now I gotta push a day due to my traveling but I changed flights and am going home earlier so I can try and get back on schedule.

My points weren't about the short term effects but about the much longer term effects but I think that has been lost on you somewhere.

Oh, and been able to get a semi on doesn't indicate you aren't shut down completely.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    Back in Black gave you the best advice, if I were you I would follow it.

Also, anyone saying they can't get passed 170 natty at 5'10 does not know how to EAT.

Even when you think you are on point you're probably off the mark as I have learned over the years.

185 @ 5'7 on a good day natty, and I think I could have gotten bigger w/o AAS.

Best of luck

Dude my moms a twig and my dad's only decent sized cause he's an electrician and basically works out all day lol. I probably are more than you do. I even began eating mc dondals and other fast foods multiple times on top if the diet that should of made me heavy bulk. Still didn't gain shit. Lol trust me. I stayed high all the time just so I could eat more even though you'd wake up like shit from being so full just to do it all again. So don't talk shit about my natty appearance with what I was at. I changed my workouts by doing them backwards, swapping hyp with strength, went heavy and did low reps 5 sets, did reps of 20, my normal 8-12, all new exercises for most part, added burn outs to absolute failure, I do drop sets, super sets, anything with a right squeeze to get blood in. Nothing helped and I was eating around 2.4xbw prot, around 550-600g carbs and 250g fats. Keep in mind I squeeze every rep up and down at a slower pace and usually feel dead after every workout on that body part. I literally have stomach aches all the time and shit for days lol and dude I just talked to my buddy that's double majoring in chem and bio chem and is on gear himself and knows the shit and uses the exact same as mike as most do. Said I was on too much arimidex give it a few days to a week off adex estro levels will go up to try and balance and everything will be normal because your body has to naturally reproduce it. The fact that I slowed my dose down and took an exact like 30-34 hours off I'm already feeling more sensation in my junk and able to start feeling better and not as shitty as non appetite like. Also my snake isn't as small naturally anymore non hard.

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    Blaming genetics is an excuse, you can have excuses or results - Not both.

When you mention McDonalds & other fast food in your second sentence you proved exactly what we said, you don't know how to eat.

There are people here on this forum who have been studying and practicing this stuff far longer than you've been alive.

If you think you know more than them, good luck.

If I were you I would humble myself and go to the nutrition section and learn something.

PS; People will actually read your posts if you use the [return] key and not run all your sentences together.

Again best of luck.

Thread Information