Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By carbo

Thread: T3, HCG, and TREN

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member

T3, HCG, and TREN

Its a common practice, to use T3 and HCG along a test-tren cycle.
    Because Tren is so strong, that shuts down hard test and T3 production.
    But now the question.
    There are many articles and studies on the net, that shows, HCG induces hyperthiroidism.
    Taking hcg along the cycle, wouldn’t it be enough to maintain a stable T3 production?
    Just a question.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If u are taking t3 on cycle then u r taking in more then your body needs to begin with. This is why it's an effective fat burner bcuz u r cranking up your metabolism. This is also why using thyroid meds for fat loss is risky business ( I personally use hgh and t4). Using hcg on cycle is a smart choice to prevent shrinkage and help aid in recovery. Do you have any numbers that show what impact 250 ius twice a week has on your thyroid?

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    If u are taking t3 on cycle then u r taking in more then your body needs to begin with. This is why it's an effective fat burner bcuz u r cranking up your metabolism. This is also why using thyroid meds for fat loss is risky business ( I personally use hgh and t4). Using hcg on cycle is a smart choice to prevent shrinkage and help aid in recovery. Do you have any numbers that show what impact 250 ius twice a week has on your thyroid?
    no, that would have been my next question. how many UI HCG correspond to X mcg of T3...
    I only take 25mcg ED of T3 Split in 2 but I went as high as 75mcg.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    I can say that for me no hcg wasn't enough. I didn't realize tren would be so harsh on t3 levels, but t4 was under range and t3 was at rock bottom of range with hcg 500 iu twice a week. and i've never been hyperthyroid while on hcg during trt without tren either. In future I plan to run t3 with tren, and only want to run t3 if I am pushing down into the single digits, not happening again any time soon. I would say 25 mcg is enough, 50 mcg when I ran t3 was quite powerful, and 75 mcg was overkill resulted in lack of sleep, overactive appetite. If I was using tren and t3 for fat loss maybe 50, but recomp or building muscle 25. I haven't taken t3 and tren together yet, that was my mistake and won't do again, so these observations aren't about these together yet. I did feel pretty good on 50 mcg of t3 however. I'm still waiting to do thyroid labs again in a couple months, giving myself plenty of time on maintenance diet and off of tren to see if thyroid can pick back up, on tren I was sleepy all the time during the day, and I didn't have insomnia either, actually slept better and longer than prior.

Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE View Post
    I can say that for me no hcg wasn't enough. I didn't realize tren would be so harsh on t3 levels, but t4 was under range and t3 was at rock bottom of range with hcg 500 iu twice a week. and i've never been hyperthyroid while on hcg during trt without tren either. In future I plan to run t3 with tren, and only want to run t3 if I am pushing down into the single digits, not happening again any time soon. I would say 25 mcg is enough, 50 mcg when I ran t3 was quite powerful, and 75 mcg was overkill resulted in lack of sleep, overactive appetite. If I was using tren and t3 for fat loss maybe 50, but recomp or building muscle 25. I haven't taken t3 and tren together yet, that was my mistake and won't do again, so these observations aren't about these together yet. I did feel pretty good on 50 mcg of t3 however. I'm still waiting to do thyroid labs again in a couple months, giving myself plenty of time on maintenance diet and off of tren to see if thyroid can pick back up, on tren I was sleepy all the time during the day, and I didn't have insomnia either, actually slept better and longer than prior.
    interesting. I always took tren with T3, 25mcg is normally enough for good fat loss, take in mind, Tren is a good fat loss agent itself. 75 is overkill, in summer my head is constantly wet, and On a festival I'm totally wet the whole time, it looks weird. Hunger is insane, and it leads to ****in up your diet by eating everything you see in front of you. muscles start to get flat, so the end result is not that interesting. 50mcg should be the limit in my case, but now that I'm at 12,5mcg ED, I feel perfect. hunger is in check, diet is in check, muscles gets rounder, and fat is under control. I Heard of people taking up to 150mcg, I think their T3 is fake or they are not from earth

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I doubt the studies mentioned would apply when shut down like you are on cycle and with the hcg doses we would use. Even if the studies are on hypogonadal men that scenario doesnt even work as a cross over for the shut down taking aas scenario.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    interesting. I always took tren with T3, 25mcg is normally enough for good fat loss, take in mind, Tren is a good fat loss agent itself. 75 is overkill, in summer my head is constantly wet, and On a festival I'm totally wet the whole time, it looks weird. Hunger is insane, and it leads to ****in up your diet by eating everything you see in front of you. muscles start to get flat, so the end result is not that interesting. 50mcg should be the limit in my case, but now that I'm at 12,5mcg ED, I feel perfect. hunger is in check, diet is in check, muscles gets rounder, and fat is under control. I Heard of people taking up to 150mcg, I think their T3 is fake or they are not from earth
    Yep sounds about right. When I was on 75 mcg I had two days of low cal double cardio days, then a eating day with lifting. Once I started eating I couldn't stop. I was fine on my low cal days, it was very rigid and planned out, but the high cal day would double the calories I was supposed to get in sometimes. Turned into an awesome recomp. I lost 40 lbs on 50 mcg, to gain 40 on 75 mcg over a longer time period, not discounting water weight, but at the end muscle mass was much much higher and bf much much lower. So even though I screwed up and a cut turned into a recomp end result was positive at least, and I have what I learned from it, I hope.

carbo is offline Associate Member
    I personally would not really bother with HCG and hyperthyroidism at the LH replacement dose (let's say up to 1000IU/week)

The human studies I've seen on this subject deal with tumor patients or pregnancies, the levels causing this effect are far higher.
    XxAndreaxX likes this.

Thread Information