Results 1 to 15 of 15
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By RangerDanger830

Thread: Alternative for oral kickstart

  1. #1
    wilcot is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3

    Alternative for oral kickstart

    So i'm gonna start my third cycle in one month it consist of
    Week 1-12: Test E: 400-500mg weekly
    Week 1-12: Mast E: 400mg weekly
    Week 1-10: EQ: 400mg weekly
    & PCT

    But i tried taking oral steroids and i can't take them i vomit & i'm sick for three days after taking them so now im looking for an alternative to oral steroids that fits best with this cycle
    thx & sorry for the bad english

  2. #2
    itiswhatitis's Avatar
    itiswhatitis is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    87
    Alternative for oral kickstart-image-4122607600.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alternative for oral kickstart-image-3859582022.jpg  
    Last edited by itiswhatitis; 08-28-2014 at 02:17 PM.

  3. #3
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    You're 20 years old. What is your crazy cycle history and your stats?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  4. #4
    RangerDanger830's Avatar
    RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,870
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    You're 20 years old. What is your crazy cycle history and your stats?
    I don't see an age in his profile, he must have taken it off because he knows he should not be cycling.

  5. #5
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    I don't see an age in his profile, he must have taken it off because he knows he should not be cycling.
    I know everything Ranger

    Posted in January. I'm guessing he isn't that bothered about his concerns.

    Quote Originally Posted by wilcot View Post
    Im 20 years old, did my first cycle when i was 18: 500mg test-e/a week for 8 weeks then i pct't with nolvadex for 2 weeks, my second cycle was 18 weeks after this one and consisted of 500mg boldenone and 500mg test-e a week for 10 weeks + a kickstart of dianabolfor 6 weeks. i didn't know enough about AAS to take them and i realize this now, i was too young and didn't do research but relied on my friends and trusted them that is was safe.
    But now that i did a little research i'm quite worried, what are the consequences from my cycle now and my biggest concerne: is there a chance that i'm infertille

    no hate i've been dumb i know that but i'm here for help & info (srry for the bad english )
    Razvan likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  6. #6
    RangerDanger830's Avatar
    RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,870
    I am torn in the midst of an ethical dilemma. I do not want to contribute to something that could possibly harm someone. On the other hand I know some of them are stubborn and are going to make bad decisions regardless and I feel as though helping them correctly cycle would have the least negatives results.

    Now as for the OP, you are aware that you made bad decisions with those cycles and that is the first step towards making the right ones. I cannot tell you what might happen because you might get lucky and never see any negative results from your abuse.

    Then again, years later you could see some hormone imbalances. Regardless, if you continue to cycle over the next few years then you are only increasing the chances of these problems occurring.

  7. #7
    michael30's Avatar
    michael30 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    801
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    I am torn in the midst of an ethical dilemma. I do not want to contribute to something that could possibly harm someone. On the other hand I know some of them are stubborn and are going to make bad decisions regardless and I feel as though helping them correctly cycle would have the least negatives results.

    Now as for the OP, you are aware that you made bad decisions with those cycles and that is the first step towards making the right ones. I cannot tell you what might happen because you might get lucky and never see any negative results from your abuse.

    Then again, years later you could see some hormone imbalances. Regardless, if you continue to cycle over the ext few years then you are only increasing the chances of these problems occurring.

    The way i look at it. Is even if you help someone young cycle "correctly" theres still some risk involved. An i dont want to be in anyway responsible if something goes wrong. Also most the time if you try to help someone before they have done enough research of there own. They tend to not listen to your advice, because the dont fully understand the consequences of there actions. I hear what your saying. But i normally will not help someone under 25 except to help steer them into the right type of training and nutrition and to do alot of research.

  8. #8
    itiswhatitis's Avatar
    itiswhatitis is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    87
    It's like your child being 18 and leaving home ...: you know they're gonna drink know matter what you tell them .... So do you insist they drink home with you and be safe , or with people who don't care what happens to them.

  9. #9
    wilcot is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3
    Yes i am bothered with the concerns butl i did some research and from that i concluded that maybe i am already ****ed because of the first two cycles, to be honest my libido has downgraded a lot, i hope my natural test is still recovering . and i was thinking that now that i have done 2 cycles isn't it too late and would it matter if i did another one, maybe it sounds a little dumb but i don't find any post that answers this question.

  10. #10
    RangerDanger830's Avatar
    RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,870
    You won't find a post to answer this because it is situationally dependent. The only way to know is to have some blood panels done with a doctor and continue to follow up with them routinely.

    You could be fine today but have low T issues in a few months. Your reasoning is not wise. It's similar to a meth addict saying they're just going to continue doing meth since they've already done it awhile.
    wilcot likes this.

  11. #11
    XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    1,295
    Quote Originally Posted by wilcot View Post
    Yes i am bothered with the concerns butl i did some research and from that i concluded that maybe i am already ****ed because of the first two cycles, to be honest my libido has downgraded a lot, i hope my natural test is still recovering . and i was thinking that now that i have done 2 cycles isn't it too late and would it matter if i did another one, maybe it sounds a little dumb but i don't find any post that answers this question.
    I'm not a freakin endo but I'd push some test to gain back the psicological libido, and then do a full PCT to gain back all the functions.
    And visit an endo.

  12. #12
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    I'm not a freakin endo but I'd push some test to gain back the psicological libido, and then do a full PCT to gain back all the functions.
    And visit an endo.
    So, you're suggesting he shuts himself down again in an attempt to recover?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  13. #13
    XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    1,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    So, you're suggesting he shuts himself down again in an attempt to recover?
    I know people that had low-T a while because of cycle without proper PCT.
    after 6 months they did a full PCT, levels got back to normal looking at their BW, but still libido probems. They found out that it was psycological, they were so much time low libido that they forgot the feeling of normal libido. If your test is already screwed, one or 2 weeks of high test won't do it much worse, but it will help you to get your psicological libido back, and get ready for the PCT.

    Look at yourself. when you end a cycle, you feel like your libido never goes down, although even your PCT is over since months. its not because your natty test is at 500mg, its because you're psicologically conviced.

  14. #14
    Flatus78 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    89
    I did not know that you can "worry" so much that you get low test. What a revelation, then I will try to give my testes positive thoughts and "send them good vibrations" and maybe my test-levels will increase through the roof!

    I already have all i need to start my 1. cycle according to the much appreciated advise from austinites, and Capebuffalo, derekkpapa1 and mrBB, but in stead I will concentrate and send positive feed-back to my testes to please produce more test! Why has no-one thought of this before.

    Sorry if I am being sarcastic, and I do agree that a lot in the human body are/or can be psychological, like ED, but I would like some research on this before I believe it.
    Last edited by Flatus78; 08-30-2014 at 06:03 AM.

  15. #15
    RangerDanger830's Avatar
    RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,870
    I wouldn't take any kind of advice on the matter from someone who cannot even spell psychological. Especially considering the advent of technology to include the availability of Google and spell check.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •