Jake198599 is offline Junior Member

Safest Way to Return to Normal Test Production Levels Post-Cycle.

This site's video about HCG warns that using during a cycle is bad due to an increased chance of screwing up your test production post-cycle since you become dependent on the HCG effects.

Yet the sticky in this forum suggests using HCG during cycle.

What is safest for returning to normal post-cycle?

STICKY: "hCG is vital if you are concerned about recovery. In short, it will prevent testicular atrophy, maintain your natural testosterone production (Because steroids shut that down); thus resulting in a healthier and a more speedy recovery."

Site HCG Video:"The problem with this type of therapy is that it can easily lead to a permanent low testosterone condition. (...) The body can become dependent on the LH mimicking effect provided by HCG."
    Last edited by Jake198599; 08-29-2014 at 01:04 AM.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    scary shit. But I'm forced to take HCG during cycle, because test atrophy for me is very very painful.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    The body becomes dependent and immune to anything over time, thus it will return to "normal" on its own

Deal Me In is offline Member
    I'm going to take a guess here but those reviews in the steroid profiles haven't changed in at least 10 years. I'm pretty sure that using HCG during cycle is something new. I believe that when those profiles were written, using HCG only during PCT was considered the correct way to do things. However, things have changed over the years.

Again, I'm guessing. Hopefully one of the vets will jump in and shed some more light on the subject.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Running hcg during your test cycle is the best way to maintain testicular function. Hcg mimics lh production signaling the testies to fire. Maintaining testicular function during your cycle will make pct much smoother as all you will be waiting for is lh production to start again. If the testies have been dormant for 10-12 weeks not functioning it will take them longer to be stimulated from lh. Kind of like keeping a car battery charged. The article you read is old and out of date

michael30 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Running hcg during your test cycle is the best way to maintain testicular function. Hcg mimics lh production signaling the testies to fire. Maintaining testicular function during your cycle will make pct much smoother as all you will be waiting for is lh production to start again. If the testies have been dormant for 10-12 weeks not functioning it will take them longer to be stimulated from lh. Kind of like keeping a car battery charged. The article you read is old and out of date
    Jim i agree with your post. But wanted to add you might be surprised(i was) how quickly hcg can stimulate and reverse symptoms of suppression. I was prescribed test by my dr for low t. But not an ai or hcg. After several years i had alot of hypertrophy. Once i got on hcg i noticed changes start rather quickly.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by michael30

Jim i agree with your post. But wanted to add you might be surprised(i was) how quickly hcg can stimulate and reverse symptoms of suppression. I was prescribed test by my dr for low t. But not an ai or hcg. After several years i had alot of hypertrophy. Once i got on hcg i noticed changes start rather quickly.
    Of course you would but hcg will not help with lh function. While running hcg lh will stay suppressed. Lh production is the fastest thing to recover

Thread Information