BigB_44 is offline New Member

PLEASE help me...I cant walk

I did my Test E/Tren A shot last Friday from the same bottles I've been using now for weeks...My kids were here and I don't think I cleaned the stoppers or my skin real well with alcohol BC I was in a hurry. It was sore Sat and Sun but by Monday I could barely walk...it is not hot, neither am I(no temp), no red streaks, no red marks or any redness...just swollen and EXTREMELY painful. I went to Urgent Care Tues and told the Dr. the truth and she put me on Keflex and Bactrim but its now Sat and I am still in immense pain...My friend says BC I have a lot of scar tissue(been using for almost 20yrs) the crystals probably fell out of the oil and it will go away...still no fever and the area looks the same its just hard to walk and I definitely can't train...please help me

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Where did you pin? Quads?

I doubt this is from scar tissue, I would rule that out almost immediately. It could have either been a bacterial infection or an allergic reaction. I know you have been using for 20 years but allergies can come up out of nowhere.

I do think bacterial infection is the more likely scenario here and it seems your MD would agree as they put you on Bactrim. Those crystals can cause some PIP but not to the extent you are experiencing.

At this point it should go away in a few days and as long as the symptoms improved from day to day I would probably pin at least once more using hygienic methods just to see if the gear is contaminated. If you have another issue in another spot then I would toss the gear.
    Last edited by RangerDanger830; 08-30-2014 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Me no spell gud

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds like you might have hit a nerve or did some nerve damage?

but you would have felt something when you were pinning.

what about a massage?

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    sounds like you might have hit a nerve or did some nerve damage?

but you would have felt something when you were pinning.

what about a massage?
    I hit a nerve once in my glutes and I definitely knew exactly what that was, no mistaking it. It never became inflamed or bruised though.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Geez 20 yrs. Have u ever experienced infection? Cellulitis? Do you feel a hardness forming?

probuild42 is offline Member
    Have you had pip from this gear from in other injections? If it was an infection it would get worse fairly quickly. Especially cellulits! I cellulitis once from a spider bite on my big toe. It got red, swollen and hot in 24 hrs. If it is staying relatively for the first few days and/or slowly getting better then its sounds like your body is healing. I ran some high concentration gear once and ever time I pinned my quads they would get swollen and sore the next day. Then would slowly get better over about a week. Never had an infection though.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    obviously none of us have a good answer for you but can only ask questions as I've been doing.

the bottom line is if this doesn't go away, it sounds like you are going back to the urgent care for some, what? pain meds? you gotta be able to walk

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Ive pinned some shit gear and still could always walk. It was hard and sometimes I had to drag my leg or sit on one side of the chair, other side hanging off lol. Some ugl have extreme pip esp high concentration.

Give us an update op

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    update please...

Thread Information