soldierboy82nd is offline New Member

bad acne after first cycle

I've always been pretty normal when it comes to acne through my teens all the way up until now at 25 years old but I done my first cycle of test and deca 300 it never got bad during the cycle but I started my pct (nolva) 3 days ago and it has got bad I've been taking these pills called NOW pantothenic acid b complex vitamin cause everyone I know and a lot of forums recommended it to help with acne but it's doing nothing to stop can anyone out there help with this issue cause I got a wedding coming up and don't wanna look like a papa Johns pizza during the photos

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well I can already see some issues with your cycle. Can you give more information such as stats, cycle information, goals, and experience?

Are Deca and Nolva the only two products you have ran?

Baxter35 is offline Member
    1) Check out Austinites Acne protocol on this site.

2) Give it time, think in terms of weeks and months, not days.

3) If that doesn't work, isotretinoin (Accutane) is available as a research chemical online. Try a low dose around 10-20 mg/ day to avoid side effects of typical higher doses.

4) Still have to give it time to work.

5) For short term results, get a good tan. It won't necessarily cure it, but will mask the appearance of the acne so you can look good for the wedding.

soldierboy82nd is offline New Member
    Test 300 and deca 300 10 weeks on deca 12 weeks on test waited 13 days and started nolva so far 20 mg morning and night I'm 6 ft 203 lbs no issues during cycle and I have a good diet and I read Accutane is the best but I dunno about those side effects and I dunno if it will mix good with my medicines for ptsd went to the doc last week to have blood work everything was normal except for my test levels which where obviously high

Baxter35 is offline Member
    With PTSD and supporting meds thrown into the picture, I agree with being cautious. I'd say stick with B5, Zinc, sunlight, and keep your skin clean. It may take a little time, but if the acne only came from the cycle/pct then eventually it should clear up once you've been off everything for a while. I've been struggling with acne as well, but for me its more of a challenge because I'm on trt so I'm never off test.

Flatus78 is offline Junior Member
    Doxycycline 100-200 mg a day can work well against acne, but maybe you have to take i ED and for 2-3 months. Check if it have any interactions with your PTSD medications, best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by soldierboy82nd View Post
    Test 300 and deca 300 10 weeks on deca 12 weeks on test waited 13 days and started nolva so far 20 mg morning and night I'm 6 ft 203 lbs no issues during cycle and I have a good diet and I read Accutane is the best but I dunno about those side effects and I dunno if it will mix good with my medicines for ptsd went to the doc last week to have blood work everything was normal except for my test levels which where obviously high
    What a Hooah username you have.

You should be taking 40mg of Nolvadex a day for the first week then continue for three more weeks at 20mg/day. Also Clomid should be added to the PCT for all four weeks as well.

What PTSD meds are you on? I have extensive experience with cycling while being on various medication for PTSD as I receive VA disability compensation for it and a few other problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatus78 View Post
    Doxycycline 100-200 mg a day can work well against acne, but maybe you have to take i ED and for 2-3 months. Check if it have any interactions with your PTSD medications, best of luck!

Oh I was going to comment and say Flat is right about the Doxy but I would prefer something that wasn't an antibiotic to prevent myself or my bacteria from gaining immunity. You should have been exposed to Doxy if you have ever deployed to the Middle East during your service.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soldierboy82nd View Post
    I've always been pretty normal when it comes to acne through my teens all the way up until now at 25 years old but I done my first cycle of test and deca 300 it never got bad during the cycle but I started my pct (nolva) 3 days ago and it has got bad I've been taking these pills called NOW pantothenic acid b complex vitamin cause everyone I know and a lot of forums recommended it to help with acne but it's doing nothing to stop can anyone out there help with this issue cause I got a wedding coming up and don't wanna look like a papa Johns pizza during the photos

Check out acne annihilator by platinum labz. Best OTC Ive seen. It works really well and is CHEAP!

Schmicc is offline Junior Member
    Ay mate, I did tens weeks of test e and during pct got shit acne, waited 14 weeks and got back on still had acne. I'm on doxy and some b5 and using bodybuilders body wash extra strength and sleeping in a clear shirt every night. And it's just starting to get better.

thewarrior8845 is offline Junior Member
    a lot guys have issues with acne after the cycle. pete rubish did a video on youtube about it. he was in the same situation as you. the only thing you can do is wait it out or get on accutane.

Thread Information