carbsbro is offline New Member

Human grade Anavar and PCT

Stats:
    25 yrs old
    175lbs
    10% Body fat (Ecto)

Hey guys been reading a lot on my first cycle now. Packed on 55lbs+ naturally in 5 years. True ecto, I can eat a large pizza before bed every night and not put on a pound or get bloated like some of my mates but I have to work really hard pushing weights to see any results. Looking for strength increase and vascularity, overall aesthetic look. Going to be doing 400mg Test E weekly and Anavar for my first cycle. I have access to Pharm grade Anavar in any quantity I'd like. As far as I've read you only need about 20mg of legit Anavar to see great results and 60mg+ for UGL Anavar.

How should I dose legit Anavar? I've read that the pump can become unbearable if taken in higher doses but I want to make the most of the cycle.

Should this cycle be 8, 10 or 12 weeks?

Anything I can take on cycle to protect my organs?

How is HCG and Adex taken during cycle?

What should PCT look like for this cycle?

Thank you bros

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Test-e for 12. Var @ 30mg from week 4. Hcg 250iu 2x ew for first 10 weeks. Adex i guess if needed (this is why you should start with test only to see if you need adex). re-search pct yourself, stop being so lazy.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

gold43 is offline Associate Member

Thanks, I have a good idea about what PCT should be but I was thinking PCT protocol could be specific to every cycle as far as dosage goes

It may vary slightly depending on the compounds and length of time used.
    First cycle should be Test E only. PCT would be the basic standard. If you used Anavar with your first cycle the PCT would still be the same.

Thanks I'm going to be running 400mg Test E and 30mg Var for 12 weeks, log with pics coming up

Liver 52 and NAC for liver support. Should probably keep the Var on the back end of cycle. Not the whole cycle. It's a C-17 oral, although mild on liver enzymes you need to be cautious. It's your first cycle. Don't take AAS lightly.

Thread Information