Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: First ever dose - Need step by step instructions please!

Cranka is offline New Member

Question First ever dose - Need step by step instructions please!

Hi All,

I've recently picked up some Testosterone Enanthate (250mg/ml) & Tamoxifen Citrate (20mg/ml).
    I've used all the usual supplements (creatine, test boosters, BCAA's etc etc) but this is my first time in this arena. Also received some Clen from the same source which I've been using for two weeks with some pretty good results so far.

I've done quite a bit of online research but a lot of it either seems to be promotional or tailored to experienced users.

Some random details that may help;
    - 33 Years Old
    - 5'11'
    - 92 kg (athletic)
    - Eat relatively well
    - High metabolism
    - Mainly weight training approx 4 times weekly
    - I have a young family & suit type job so need to ensure I keep a 'level head' throughout any cycles

It would be great if anyone could help out with the following questions I have;

1. What size needle should I be using and where should I be injecting it? Still have to find some needles and I'm unsure where to get some without looking 'shady'. Any suggestions?

2. What dosage should I be using and how often, what length of cycle?

3. I have a trip to Fiji planned Oct 31st which I would like to be in top shape for. I'm not that keen to take on the plane with me, is there anything to do or that I should be aware of so I dont suffer a 'low' or test drop while away (5 days)

4. Is Enanthate ok to take with Clen? Are there any side effects I should be aware of?

5. I understand this shuts down Test production within the body. Should I take any natural test boosters either during/after cycle?

6. At what stage should I start the PCT to ensure a minimal drop off for testosterone levels ? Dosage/timing etc?

7. Would I receive better results by continuing my normal supplementation schedule while on cycle (Ie. Creatine etc)? Any side effects?

8. I also have the ability to get Testosterone Propionate 100mg/m, Sustanon 250 250mg/ml, Boldenone Undecylenate 200mg/ml, Nandrolone Decanoate 200mg/ml, Trenbolone Acetate 100mg/ml & Trenbolone Enanthate 200mg/ml. I'm interested in stepping up a level if I see some results with no major side effects. I would be looking for something strong that would allow me to keep a clear head and an active sex life. Does anyone have any experience or recommendations around what the next best step would be (whether as a combination or individually) and results vs side effects they experienced.

Any other starter information to help me on my way would be much appreciated!!

jsam is offline Junior Member
    Welcome to the community .All the info you need to educate you self so you can ask intelligent questions is right here:

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thanks

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    After reading the link provided to you read several of the other sticky notes at the top of the forum. I know you asked for step by step instructions but we really dont like to spoon feed so to speak and like people to educate themselves and learn what they are doing instead of just relying on someone else or taking their word for it.

Dont take jumping into aas lightly, it's not as cut and dry as some would like you to believe.
    blakegains likes this.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    After reading the link provided to you read several of the other sticky notes at the top of the forum. I know you asked for step by step instructions but we really dont like to spoon feed so to speak and like people to educate themselves and learn what they are doing instead of just relying on someone else or taking their word for it.

Dont take jumping into aas lightly, it's not as cut and dry as some would like you to believe.

I totally agree. When I did my first cycle years ago I did a boat-load of research before jumping in. I didn't understand HCG so I didn't take it on cycle. I seemed to recover fine from my cycle and then a few year later I'm now on TRT for the rest of my life. Was it because I didn't use HCG? Who knows? Either way you need to be very careful.

The only info I will give you besides doing research and making sure this is the road you want to go down you can get your needles directly from our site sponsor Ar-R . I'm on TRT and get mine from them. I go with a smaller guage needle than most for injecting because I feel that since I'm injecting twice per week every week of the year and sometime daily on a blast it might help with scar tissue. I inject really slow so the smaller needle doesn't really matter to me.

Good luck and happy reading.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

I totally agree. When I did my first cycle years ago I did a boat-load of research before jumping in. I didn't understand HCG so I didn't take it on cycle. I seemed to recover fine from my cycle and then a few year later I'm now on TRT for the rest of my life. Was it because I didn't use HCG? Who knows? Either way you need to be very careful.

The only info I will give you besides doing research and making sure this is the road you want to go down you can get your needles directly from our site sponsor Ar-R . I'm on TRT and get mine from them. I go with a smaller guage needle than most for injecting because I feel that since I'm injecting twice per week every week of the year and sometime daily on a blast it might help with scar tissue. I inject really slow so the smaller needle doesn't really matter to me.

Good luck and happy reading.

Great, thanks for the guidance

Thread Information