Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Baldur2630

Thread: Aramotase inhibitor

Baldur2630 is offline Junior Member

Aramotase inhibitor

I had a blood work up done by my doctor a few weeks ago. The test was taken early morning. When it came back, my testosterone was just over 400. The doctor says this is fine.

I started weight lifting many years ago to help my Judo. Work made me give it all up, but I started again in October last year with my wife.

Looking on various sites I have most of the symptoms of low testosterone . I also have shoulder impingement in my left shoulder and I slipped on some wet stairs last year and I had a painful left knee.

Since I started pushing weights again, my knee is ALMOST better, as is my shoulder, but I researched Deca Durabolin . My doctor agreed that this would help, but can't prescribe it because it's "banned".

I can get the Deca , but this is going to destroy my testosterone completely. I was advised to start taking 100 mg per week of Testosterone cypionate , but then, I understand that this will push up my estrogen.

As far as my research tells me. If I take 100 mg testosterone per week, 200 mg Deca per week, this should help my joints, how much AI will I need? Which one - Nolvadex ?

Just as a matter of interest I am a very fit and healthy 73 year old man and no that's not a typo seventy three!

Any advice would help, but this is more for medical than for gains, but any gains would also be welcome!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Visit the TRT section baldur you will get more help/information there. Nolva is a serm not a AI so it wont control your e2.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Also look into TB500 on here as well.

Sorry, I joined this forum today. I have no idea where you are suggesting. I'm not very good at guessing acronyms

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    TRT= Testosterone Replacement Therapy

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    TRT= Testosterone Replacement Therapy

Thanks - interesting reading.

I lived in the UK doing contract work in the London area for 3 years from 2002 to 2005. I hear that the water in the London area is contaminated with estrogen - not sure how true this is. I also think they may put a lot of hormones into the cattle over there as well.

I looked through my blood Test results (doctor automatically gives them to us over here), but I don't see estrogen mentioned only testosterone . What are the chances of my having a lot of estrogen floating around in my body? Any specifica symptoms I should be looking for?

My sex life was OK until a few months after I finished working in the UK, but after that it just vanished, I haven't had a decent erection in the past 2 years. Funny thing is I'm not interested any longer either. My grandfather was a randy old sod and its rumored that he fathered a child when he was over 80! I was the same until 2 years ago then it just died.

I'm pretty sure I need the testosterone, but then I have a choice of Nolvadex or Anastrazole. I was thinking that it might be an idea to take 100 mg Testosterone Cypionate per week for 3 or 4 weeks along with 0.5 mg Anastrazole daily and then go and get another blood workup (and make sure there are no side effects).

Then, depending on the results, drop the Anastrazole and move onto Nolvadex with Testosterone Cypionate and Deca Durabolin .

there's no chance of getting any medical opinion over here, the word "steroid " is sacrosanct and sends them all screaming running to hide! So, the only opinions I can get are from you guys.

I have to emphasize again, the PRIMARY goal is medical, the secondary goal is putting on some more lean body mass and increasing my strength a bit more, mainly in the legs. I have no illusions of being Mr Olympia at 73!!!

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Most people .5mg of anastrazole a day would crush your E2 values. If the doctor is putting you on 100mg test cyp I would go on that for a time, and when you check test levels check e2 levels as well. then decide if your test dose needs an adjustment, and if you can wait to mess with E2.

I was hane gosh And harai goshi!

Doctors over here don't want to hear about low testosterone , they think anything over 350 is fine for someone of my age. The only advice I can get is my own symptoms and research and replies from people like yourself on the Forums.

It's easier to buy geese that lay golden eggs over here, than it is to get your doctor to think about low testosterone or hypothyroidism!

I think your advice might be good. I didn't see anything to do with e2 on my blood report. Is there some other name for it?
    oldnfl42 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldur2630 View Post
    I was hane gosh And harai goshi!

Doctors over here don't want to hear about low testosterone , they think anything over 350 is fine for someone of my age. The only advice I can get is my own symptoms and research and replies from people like yourself on the Forums.

It's easier to buy geese that lay golden eggs over here, than it is to get your doctor to think about low testosterone or hypothyroidism!

I think your advice might be good. I didn't see anything to do with e2 on my blood report. Is there some other name for it?
    Estrogen. Abbreviated E2.

jsam is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Estrogen. Abbreviated E2.
    I believe you mean to tell him to check his Estradiol.

You have to ask for the proper panel to get these results.
    Read this:
    How to get accurate testosterone level results on blood work

There's nothing like that over here. You go to your doctor and beg, cajole and threaten, until he takes the blood sample. They only take blood early morning. Then it gets sent to a lab, I think there are only a couple of them, and after a week they send your doctor the results, which he gives to you (and tells you that your testosterone and thyroid levels are ok for your age and THATS IT.

You have no choices whatsoever. My wife's blood work had a value for Estrogen, but not mine. No e2.or anything like that. I think my thyroid is fine. My wife's I think is low, but she's lost the paperwork. She will get another test on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by jsam View Post
    I believe you mean to tell him to check his Estradiol.

You have to ask for the proper panel to get these results.
    Read this:
    How to get accurate testosterone level results on blood work
    Same fvcking thing ya tit.

Sorry baldur look for Estradiol on you blood work or ask them to check this.

Yeah, it wasn't there. I think you may have to ask for it specifically. I asked Doc for "full blood analysis" but that wasn't on it. I remember my wife's blood results didn't show testosterone either. I'll ask for it next time.

testluva is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldur2630
    I had a blood work up done by my doctor a few weeks ago. The test was taken early morning. When it came back, my testosterone was just over 400. The doctor says this is fine. I started weight lifting many years ago to help my Judo. Work made me give it all up, but I started again in October last year with my wife. Looking on various sites I have most of the symptoms of low testosterone. I also have shoulder impingement in my left shoulder and I slipped on some wet stairs last year and I had a painful left knee. Since I started pushing weights again, my knee is ALMOST better, as is my shoulder, but I researched Deca Durabolin. My doctor agreed that this would help, but can't prescribe it because it's "banned". I can get the Deca, but this is going to destroy my testosterone completely. I was advised to start taking 100 mg per week of Testosterone cypionate, but then, I understand that this will push up my estrogen. As far as my research tells me. If I take 100 mg testosterone per week, 200 mg Deca per week, this should help my joints, how much AI will I need? Which one - Nolvadex? Just as a matter of interest I am a very fit and healthy 73 year old man and no that's not a typo seventy three! Any advice would help, but this is more for medical than for gains, but any gains would also be welcome!
    deca is not a banned compound. What do Aids patients take for muscle washing? "deca" you can have any compound pharmacy fill your RX script.

It's "banned" here because of the paranoia about athletes.

They try to convince the public that only "cheats" take steroids , but anyone involved or with half a brain, knows that just about every (winning) athlete is taking them.

"You can fool some of the people all of the time,
    And all of the people some of the time!"

OK. We went back to the Doc for new blood tests. I reeled off all the symptoms of low testosterone . Showed him my lower abs fat, showed him my (starting to bud) boobs. Told him about my inability to get an erection and asked him for a new blood test.

Results came back today. No estradiol or E2 and testosterone is 412. When I asked him about the estrogen, he told me that they don't do estrogen on men, only women. He explained that getting boobs was 'normal' as one gets older and even he has some. The body gets fat layers as one gets older and not being able to get an erection at 73 is also normal, in fact he knows that a lot of men cease to be able to perform in their 60's.

Bottom line is that there is ZERO help from my doctor. I'm trying to find one that actually knows about sports, but I think I'm wasting my time.

I also failed to mention before that when I was working in the UK, I had to eat whatever I could get hold of and a lot of the food has lots of Soy in it and I understand that this can also cause problems with estrogen.

I'm definitely going onto testosterone, I've already placed an order, but I'm still concerned about estrogen in my body I really don't want to have to buy a bra!

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The three major naturally occurring estrogens in humans are estrone (E1), estradiol (E2), and estriol (E3).
    E2 is just much more potent than the others, so that's the one we normally worry about.

Thread Information