I'm looking for a chemical that will give similar effects to what I had with the first few batches of the original Detonate fat burner. The chemical that I suspect was responsible for these feelings, was N,alpha-Diethylphenylethylamine (N,α-DEPEA), the drug found in Craze and Detonate that was soon discontinued. I was dieting at the time, and made a dramatic transformation. I lost about 50 lbs of fat and put on a few lbs of muscle in about 20 weeks. During the time of using this drug, I had amazing feelings and emotions that allowed me to diet and exercise until I reached my goals; these include:
-Extremely focused on my fat loss every day, every week. I didn't even look at food that I didn't prep and bring with me to work. I did not eat out, party, drink, smoke, and basically cut out my social life to focus on my fat loss. it was exceptionally easy to do so. My focus was similar to Adderall but with a great thermogenic effect.
-I was thirsty all day. I drank about 2-3 gallons of water a day with ease.
- I was in a large deficit. Probably around 1200-1500 calories a day but felt amazing.
-Retained very little water.
-I trained consistently. Lifting 5 days a week, cardio twice a day, every day.
-I had a very warm feeling in my core... like a furnace. It felt amazing. This also led to an increased sex drive. This thermogenic feeling was greatly increased soon after I had my breakfast. which was about 10 mins after taking the fat burner.
-My supplements were basic. I used BCAA's intraworkout in my gallon. Creatine pre workout. My Detonate in the morning before breakfast with one cup of strong hot green tea. Fish oil and multi in the morning.
Before recommending a stimulant to me, please keep in mind that I have tried tons of over the counter fat burners, Testosterone , trenbolone , anavar , a prohormone, T3,T4, ephedra extracts, pure ephedrine, ECA stacks, clenbuterol , caffeine, phentermine, and phendimetrazine. I have access to prescription stimulant drugs used for fat loss through a Doctor.
Please HELP
Thank you for the great support everyone gives here. Have a great day!