allgain is offline New Member

First Ful Test 400 Run

Just a quick question. So I have heard from all the forums and all the vets that a novice should always start with 400mg a week. In the same forums I read that if a person desires to cut with test 400 they should do the same. As a beginner who desires a bulk would you say that 600mg is better suited?

gold43 is offline Associate Member
    More test doesn't mean your going to gain more muscle. Better nutrition and proper training along side 500mg test will mean more quality gains you are likely to keep.

What are your stats?

5'11 180lbs 13-15% Bf

Let's say that my diet and training was completely in check, wouldn't the amount of test at that point in time be the deciding factor?

Would a beginner who religiously followed concrete training and diet on 400mg see the results comparable to what he would on 600mg... if any?

Baxter35 is offline Member
    Don't rush it. 400mg/week would be plenty for a beginner to see great results. Save the higher doses for down the road if ever. You want to be able to monitor your sides and keep them in check which gets more difficult at higher doses. Are you still proceeding with the cycle? I know there were some concerns from your other thread.

Ya today would and will be my 3rd pin if I decide to go ahead. I would be dropping my dose to .5 bi weekly. I've already pinned with 1cc twice. Would that be considered a "front load" and be acceptable? If I decided to completely abort would that be safe? When could I revisit my plans?

Quote Originally Posted by allgain View Post
    5'11 180lbs 13-15% Bf

Let's say that my diet and training was completely in check, wouldn't the amount of test at that point in time be the deciding factor?
    Like I said.....more test doesn't mean more muscle. It means more pronounced sides to deal with. The deciding factor is your diet and training. The recommended beginners cycle is 500mg.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Quote Originally Posted by allgain View Post
    Would a beginner who religiously followed concrete training and diet on 400mg see the results comparable to what he would on 600mg... if any?
    Yes.

Thread Information