RoidRaver is offline New Member

Test/Tren and T3 cutting cycle

Hello,

This so far is what my cycle looks like. Any feedback or advice would be appreciated.

29 male
    6'6"
    15% BF
    Cycled before. This will be first cut cycle with Tren .

Let me clarify a few things before you ask why;

T3 -> have chosen to use this and have decided to taper up and down as i have not used it before and would like to see how my body reacts to it.
    GW-501516 -> already have this so i will use it to help with possible tren related cardio issue.
    Tren -> higher than Test to help with sides.
    HCG -> throughout rather than blast at end of cycle.

Im sure there are more things you'll probably ask me as to why im doing this instead of that etc etc; thats what i'm after, please also leave your reasoning as to why you would do something different.

Also i have enough Tren to up my 8 week dosages to 200mg EOD or to extend my 150mg EOD cycle to over 9 weeks or i could just leave it how it is now.

---------------------------------
    Liv 52 and Multivitamin through-out

Weeks 1-2: 2 Weeks:

Test P 100mg/EOD =~ 350mg WEEK

Caber 2x0.5mg per week
    Aromasin 12.5mg ED

Weeks 3-10: 8 Weeks:

Tren A 150mg/EOD =~ 520mg WEEK

GW-501516 20mg/ED = 10mg AM (upon wake) / 10mg PM (before train)
    T3 Taper 50/50/75/100/100/75/50/50 dosage per day split into 8 weeks

HCG 2x250iu per week
    Caber 2x0.5mg per week
    Aromasin 12.5mg ED

Weeks 11-12: 2 Weeks:

HCG 2x250iu per week (last HCG pin to be taken with second to last Test pin)
    Caber 2x0.5mg per week
    Aromasin 12.5mg ED

weeks 13-16: 4 Weeks: (start 2 days after last pin)

PCT:
    Aromasin 12.5mg ED
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 100/100/50/50

Quote Originally Posted by roidraver View Post
    hello,

this so far is what my cycle looks like. Any feedback or advice would be appreciated.

29 male
    6'6"
    15% bf
    cycled before. This will be first cut cycle with tren .

Let me clarify a few things before you ask why;

t3 -> have chosen to use this and have decided to taper up and down as i have not used it before and would like to see how my body reacts to it.
    Gw-501516 -> already have this so i will use it to help with possible tren related cardio issue.
    Tren -> higher than test to help with sides.
    Hcg -> throughout rather than blast at end of cycle.

Im sure there are more things you'll probably ask me as to why im doing this instead of that etc etc; thats what i'm after, please also leave your reasoning as to why you would do something different.

Also i have enough tren to up my 8 week dosages to 200mg eod or to extend my 150mg eod cycle to over 9 weeks or i could just leave it how it is now.

---------------------------------
    liv 52 and multivitamin through-out

weeks 1-2: 2 weeks:

Test p 100mg/eod =~ 350mg week

caber 2x0.5mg per week
    aromasin 12.5mg ed

weeks 3-10: 8 weeks:

tren a 150mg/eod =~ 520mg week

gw-501516 20mg/ed = 10mg am (upon wake) / 10mg pm (before train)
    t3 taper 50/50/75/100/100/75/50/50 dosage per day split into 8 weeks

hcg 2x250iu per week
    caber 2x0.5mg per week
    aromasin 12.5mg ed

weeks 11-12: 2 weeks:

hcg 2x250iu per week (last hcg pin to be taken with second to last test pin)
    caber 2x0.5mg per week
    aromasin 12.5mg ed

weeks 13-16: 4 weeks: (start 2 days after last pin)

pct:
    Aromasin 12.5mg ed
    nolva 40/40/20/20
    clomid 100/100/50/50

bump

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    That's a MASSIVE amount of tren for your first run. How will that actually help you with sides?

What is your actual cycle history?

How much do you weight?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Your cycle looks really good. Tren dose is ok, but I’d start lower, something like 300mg week. Then bump up till you feel the limit.
    For a first time, 520 is overkill, don’t do that.
    I don’t really know why you go with short esters.... do you have to pass some antidoping tests?

Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    Your cycle looks really good. Tren dose is ok, but I’d start lower, something like 300mg week. Then bump up till you feel the limit.
    For a first time, 520 is overkill, don’t do that.
    I don’t really know why you go with short esters.... do you have to pass some antidoping tests?
    so i could ramp the tren dose up and stop quickly if need be.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidRaver View Post
    so i could ramp the tren dose up and stop quickly if need be.
    Don't listen to Andrea, ever, for anything.

Usually guys do anywhere from 200mg-400mg of Tren a week for a first cycle. I have gone up to 400mg and still had manageable sides, but that was just me. You could have sides that are more serious or less. Just in case you do get some side effects you do not want to deal with you can use a short ester which will be out of your system sooner. So as far as the Tren Ace, keep that ester.

If it were me I would just extend the Tren to about 10 or 11 weeks and keep the Test for the 12 you have planned. I am not saying you cannot do that 500mg/week, I am just saying you won't need to and it just increases the risks associated with this cycle.

Your weight and cycle history would help a ton. How many calories are you planning to eat in relation to your TDEE?

Hi Guys/Girls,

I'm currently within the weeks 3-10, have made a small change, I'm now pinning ED for more stable levels, have increased my Tren dose and have also added Clenbuterol along side the T3 while almost completely dropping the GW.

Here is my cycle, changes are in RED.

---------------------------------------
    Weeks 3-10: 8 Weeks:

Test P 100mg/EOD =~ 350mg WEEK (NOW 50mg ED)
    Tren A 150mg/EOD =~ 520mg WEEK (NOW 100mg ED)

GW-501516 20mg/ED = 10mg AM (upon wake) / 10mg PM (before train) (rarely take this as i suspect the quality of the brand i have and the benefits its giving)
    T3 Taper 50/50/75/100/100/75/50/50 dosage per day split into 8 weeks (T3 sticking to 50ug ED and also running Clen at 40mcg ED)

HCG 2x250iu per week
    Caber 2x0.5mg per week
    Aromasin 12.5mg ED
    ---------------------------------------
    UPDATE:
    Due to this cycle be a killer on cardio, my cardio now consists of about 30 minutes of moderate paced walking/jogging/cycling or rowing rather than doing less cardio but at a higher intensity. This seems to be working for me.

My diet is still not 100% perfect but it is a hell of a lot better and improving, I'm sweating alot and drinking alot more water, I also add a BCAA drink while training and i find this helps.

NEXT STEP:
    My next step is to remember to take a protein shake after training sessions as this is the time I'm lacking energy and a source of protein.

QUESTIONS:
    I have a few questions to help further my cycle.

here goes,

1) Will adding Glutamine to this cycle post workout (night times) help in the slightest? p.s. i already do have some Glutamine from some time back so its not like i have to pay more money for it.

2) I have been taking HCG throughout and have found it to work wonders on the plumbs, now is it possible for me to extend this cycle as it currently stands without doing long term damage?

If NO then can this cycle be ramped up a bit from now until the end of cycle as i believe i could handle more and in what way?
    If YES then how long and to what extent? (p.s. i have enough of everything to ramp it up or to extend it)

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would cap it off at 10 weeks ....... You are doing a pretty fair amount of tren a at 525 mgs a week. As far as glutamine goes I would be more apt to take it off cycle. With the amount of gear you are running I am not sure you need it on cycle.

Wow, your cycle is insane. over a gram of tren acetate... 100mcg of T3. Clen along T3.... you will end up like on an electric chair bro!
    Last edited by XxAndreaxX; 12-03-2014 at 03:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    Wow, your cycle is insane. over a gram of tren acetate... 100mcg of T3. Clen along T3.... you will end up like on an electric chair bro!
    Really don't feel like an electric chair!

Yes im warmer, i sweat more, my cardio is a struggle and my weight training intensity has increased but that's about it. People talk like they are almost dying on Tren but for me I train at night and after i'm tired but i'll live and during the day as i have a labor intensive job pushing a loaded wheel barrow tires me out and i sweat alot and it does make it harder but again i manage.

Just think i could be getting that little bit more out of this cycle yet.

Wondering if i could run it past 10 weeks or even slightly increase Tren instead.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would say your tren is crap if you are sleeping fine on that dose.

Quote Originally Posted by RoidRaver View Post
    Really don't feel like an electric chair!

Yes im warmer, i sweat more, my cardio is a struggle and my weight training intensity has increased but that's about it. People talk like they are almost dying on Tren but for me I train at night and after i'm tired but i'll live and during the day as i have a labor intensive job pushing a loaded wheel barrow tires me out and i sweat alot and it does make it harder but again i manage.

Just think i could be getting that little bit more out of this cycle yet.

Wondering if i could run it past 10 weeks or even slightly increase Tren instead.
    When I take the combo tren and Clen , everytime I drink a coffee, it feels like liquid electricity to me. I can’t even finish my coffee due the shakes. Now this at 400mg of tren and little and taper up of clen. I don’t want to Imagine how you feel on more than a gram of tren, taper up of clen and 100mcg of T3 holy crist bro. That’s no good to your body, don’t bother if you get serious problems with your heart. If I was you, I would taper everything up, I’d start low, I’d start like 40mg of tren, 12,5 mcg of T3 and 10mcg of clen, see how it goes, and If you feel good taper up daily, example next day: 50mg of tren, 25mcg of T3 divided in x2 times a day, 20 mcg clen divided in 2x day and so on... but don’t start directly with 1gr of tren please!!!!
    Tapering up is a good technique to feel comfortable when you start, and maintain gains throughout the cycle. with 1gr tren, once your body gets used to it, you might even hit plateau before cycle ends!!
    Last edited by XxAndreaxX; 12-04-2014 at 10:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    I would say your tren is crap if you are sleeping fine on that dose.
    didn't mention my sleep. Yeah sleep is sweaty as hell but i don't sleep well normally anyway so i get about the same amount of sleep on tren .

Thread Information