Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Docd187123
  • 1 Post By Docd187123
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup
  • 1 Post By Ashop

Thread: bad sleep with pramipexol...

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Right now im on tren and the first 2-3 weeks my sleep was alright and last time I check my E2 was in range.
    So I havent judge important to use prami in a preventive mesure at that time.

I decided to start using it cause progestin side can hit pretty fast and dont wanted those right now.

Since I started prami my sleep went to shit.
    I woke up 3 time just tonight and it is this way since day 1 I started prami. First time I wake up I feel a bit of nausea.

I feel sleepy as hell on prami as usual and nausea are part of the game with prami.

But im wondering it is possible that prami is screwing my sleep way more than tren ???
    Anyone has the same issue??

Blast is: 500mg test-e, 700mg NPP , 350mg tren-a per week
    Using .3mg arimidex 5x/weeks
    Prami .2mg before bed
    Hcg 250ui twice a week.

P.s.: low test/high tren I felt good and few agression.
    Now with test higher my agression is way higher than usual...(under control but very present)

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Prami helps me with trensomnia, but I really seem to tolerate it much better than a lot of people. Maybe drop the prami dose to .1 for a week then u it to .2 and see if that helps. I start at .25 for a week then up it to .5 even though as I said I tolerate it well I still titrate doses up like this. Always have.
    I also take it with food in my stomach and of course before bed as you do.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Prami helps me with trensomnia, but I really seem to tolerate it much better than a lot of people. Maybe drop the prami dose to .1 for a week then u it to .2 and see if that helps. I start at .25 for a week then up it to .5 even though as I said I tolerate it well I still titrate doses up like this. Always have.
    Last blast i struggled with sleep but I started prami from day 1 and at that time I was under a shitload of stress so I dont know what was causing the trouble , started at .25mg and felt ok, slight very slight nausea. But my sleep was bad.
    When the stress went down, sleep was better but still crap.

And increasing tren from 350 to 525 didnt agfect my sleep more...

So I tend to believe that prami is the cause not tren XD.
    But yes ill try to taper down, if at least the nausea stop it will already be a good thing
    Thanks

Ive tried .5 once... Wont do it again XD
    Last edited by qscgugcsq; 09-03-2014 at 08:04 AM.

Blog Entries
    Tren is a bitch to sleep well on for me and Prami is a blessing. I dont sleep long but I sleep well. Just tren with no prami I dont do either. Ill tell you what knocks me out when I really have trouble sleeping is ketotifen. That stuff works but I dont use it all the time unless on albuterol and even then its only for 6 weeks. Im sure like everything else if you use it all the time to sleep you will get a tolerance to that effect.

Tren is a bitch to sleep well on for me and Prami is a blessing. I dont sleep long but I sleep well. Just tren with no prami I dont do either. Ill tell you what knocks me out when I really have trouble sleeping is ketotifen. That stuff works but I dont use it all the time unless on albuterol and even then its only for 6 weeks. Im sure like everything else if you use it all the time to sleep you will get a tolerance to that effect.
    Agreed keto helps alot...
    Last blast i was so tired that I started. Prami/ketotifen/ZMA/melatonin which was great XD

I have some BW planned in few weeks. If my E2 is in range ill keep my AI this way and stop prami...
    Progestin arent supose to cause issue if E2 is in check so ill test that theory XD

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post
    Agreed keto helps alot...
    Last blast i was so tired that I started. Prami/ketotifen/ZMA/melatonin which was great XD

I have some BW planned in few weeks. If my E2 is in range ill keep my AI this way and stop prami...
    Progestin arent supose to cause issue if E2 is in check so ill test that theory XD
    Yeah I really dont think you have too take a DA unless PRL sides are evident and controlling e2 will most likely keep them at bay for the most part. The biggest issue I get from tren that seems to be PRL related is the fact that I cant achieve orgasm. Just go and go which gets pretty frustrating for me and takes its toll on the wife. The prami takes care of this so thats mainly why I even take it. I wouldnt even take it if that issue didnt occur.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have had that happen as well and noticed when I switched to cab mid cycle that it had gotten a little better. I def don't miss the nausea associated with prami as well. I think from now on I will go with cab. As jimmy stated Keto works great but sometimes it has sort if a lingering effect upon getting up and getting your day started. At least it did for me anyway.

Flatus78 is offline Junior Member
    Dear qscgugcsq or jimmyinkedup or Buster Brown

Excuse me for being ignorant, but do you use the pramipexol against restless legs syndrome, or does i actually make you sleepy? And at what doses do you start with, e.g. the low 0,088 mg and then increase according to desired effect? I assume that you don`t use is against mb parkinson.
    I have read that it can cause abnormal dreams as a side effect, I have never tried it, but I know someone who did had to quit, but they got almost psychotic(but these are old people, and probably interactions with other medications).
    I do not plan on taking tren (planning my 1. test-e cycle in the near future), but I would love to learn more and more, and this a great forum to do that. Sorry if I am wasting your time with my stupid questions.

Pramipexol is not used for parkinson I believe.
    A mix of levodopa and carbidopa is used for that purpose

Pramipexol I think is used to treat sexual issue as caber is.

However we use it because the dopamine receptor are invwrsly proportional to progesterone.

So to reduce progesterone we stimulate dopamine.

Sleepyness are a side effect of pramipexol.

And yes they are serious drugs that shouldnt be used lightly so its a good thing that you ask.
    Last edited by qscgugcsq; 09-03-2014 at 02:01 PM.

Thanks a lot for the quick reply!

Actually in my country we use it with e.g. levo-dopa to symptomatically treat parkinson, but it is more common to prescribe it to people with RLS.

You guys really know your endo! Thanks again, and qscgugcsq I really hope that you will manage to sleep better soon!

PS: is it bad to take z-benzo(e.g. zolpidem/zopiclone) if you are on a cycle(and if I am hi-jacking your thread I promise to not ask another question here, and I know that we are not suppose so talk about recreational drugs on this forum so I apologize in advance)

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post
    Pramipexol is not used for parkinson I believe.
    A mix of levodopa and carbidopa is used for that purpose

Pramipexol I think is used to treat sexual issue as caber is.

However we use it because the dopamine receptor are invwrsly proportional to progesterone.

So to reduce progesterone we stimulate dopamine.

Sleepyness are a side effect of pramipexol.

And yes they are serious drugs that shouldnt be used lightly so its a good thing that you ask.
    Prami is used to lower prolactin levels not progesterone levels. Dopamine levels affect prolactin secretion.

Edit* also prami and caber are in fact used to treat RLS and Parkinson's. They're not prescribed to treat sexual issues.
    Last edited by Docd187123; 09-03-2014 at 02:34 PM.
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

Thanks Docd187123, that makes maybe a bit more sense since prami is an dopaminagonist(and I believe that it reduces prolactin levels?).

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I just taste it and I instantly feel nauseous. I also wKe up in the middle of the night and can't fall back asleep. I've since switched to caber and love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123 View Post

Prami is used to lower prolactin levels not progesterone levels. Dopamine levels affect prolactin secretion.

Edit* also prami and caber are in fact used to treat RLS and Parkinson's. They're not prescribed to treat sexual issues.
    I always mix these two XD
    Thanks doc and yes I just reread on the CPS and it is used for RLS.
    But I find it extreme that they recommand up to .75mg daily...
    I did .5 once and would not do it again XD

Anyway thanks for correcting

Deal Me In is offline Member
    When I took Prami I always had trouble falling asleep because of the nausea. Once I did fall asleep I was good for 4-5 hours.

probuild42 is offline Member
    I had trouble sleeping on Prami. I would wake up in a panic from the nightmares. Prami and I are not compatible. I tried taking it once in the morning made me so sick feeling I had to go home from work early. I dislike Prami so much so I wont run another 19 nor cycle until I can get my hands on some caber. I was dosing at .1

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by probuild42 View Post
    I had trouble sleeping on Prami. I would wake up in a panic from the nightmares. Prami and I are not compatible. I tried taking it once in the morning made me so sick feeling I had to go home from work early. I dislike Prami so much so I wont run another 19 nor cycle until I can get my hands on some caber. I was dosing at .1
    You could run 19-nors without any type of dopamine agonist. Simply control estrogen.
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123 View Post
    You could run 19-nors without any type of dopamine agonist. Simply control estrogen.
    They really only are needed for symptoms (lactation and sexual dysfunction), all deleterious effects people erroneously associate with evelated PRL can be managed by proper e2 management. Even the reduction of the symptoms I previously mentioned can be accomplished managing e2 as well. Great Point.
    Docd187123 likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    About the same advice I would suggest,,lower the dosage.
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

Thread Information