• 1 Post By RangerDanger830
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By carbo
  • 1 Post By kelkel

Thread: Next Cycle with Tren Questions

tice1212 is offline Productive Member

Next Cycle with Tren Questions

Hey guys looking to start the following cycle.. First cycle with tren .. Cycle history-2: Test P 500mg Wk: and Test P 500mg with 90mg anavar ED
    Weeks
    1-8 Test P 25mg EOD (100mg EW)
    1-8 Tren A 65mg EOD (260mg EW)
    1-8 Caber 1mg EW Is 1mg to much for the amount of tren being used? Or is Pramiprexole .50mg ED better?

Arimidex is on hand

PCT
    C@100,75,75,50,20
    N@40,20,20,20

Whats the best way to avoid tren dick?

Should HCG be ran through the whole cycle? Because Atomini's said this Q: Is HCG administration necessary on trenbolone?
    Not unless you find your body is extremely sensitive to HPTA shutdown and you have a very difficult time restoring it during the post-cycle weeks. I have not found it necessary for myself, due to running short cycles. If you wish to maintain testicular size and function while on cycle, HCG can be used. However, this is for the most part a personal preference among users. My personal opinion is that I see far too many people excessively relying on HCG in the first place. It is very easy to destroy your body's endogenous LH secretion with it, and is one of the reasons why strongly advise against its constant use while on-cycle. IF it were to be used at all, I advise only during the first week or so of PCT to give the testes a jumpstart - that's IT.

Thanks Boys
    Last edited by tice1212; 09-03-2014 at 04:43 PM.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The best way to avoid "Tren Dick" is to manage your E2/Prolactin levels and make sure you are using adequate amounts of Test with the cycle, which you should be fine with at those doses, sometimes you require slight modifications.

The Caber does should be good to go, you just need to use the AI as you would on your prior test cycles. If you use only Caber your prolactin will be low but your estrogen can still get too high. If you use the AI then your estrogen should be lower and so will your prolactin by default.

I would still run the HCG through the cycle as you would normally and stop the Tren just before the Test. Since they are short esters you could probably stop the Tren one week before the Test, I would just do 9 weeks of Test. That way you know there will never be a point in the cycle where there won't be enough Test in your system.

This Atomini guy posted a lot of good information but some of it is outdated and wrong so be careful when reading older threads like this one. For example, he recommends using HCG during PCT. Since HCG suppresses your natural hormones this is obviously not a good idea.
    tice1212 likes this.

Amazing info bro +1. Thank you.. Modified Cycle (Let me Know how this looks Ranger if u don't mind)
    Weeks
    1-9 Test P 25mg EOD (100mg EW)
    1-8 Tren A 65mg EOD (260mg EW)
    1-8 Caber 1mg EW
    1-9 Arimidex .25mg E4D
    1-9 HCG 250x2wk (500ui EW)

PCT
    C@100,75,75,50,20
    N@40,20,20,20

carbo is offline Associate Member
    Those doses are what I would call conservative, why only 100mg of Test P a week?

Quote Originally Posted by carbo View Post
    Those doses are what I would call conservative, why only 100mg of Test P a week?
    I ready just want the tren to do the work on this cycle.. 100mg should be enough for proper body function right?
    Last edited by tice1212; 09-03-2014 at 05:46 PM.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Your just going to shut down your own test production at that level of test. You need to bump it up. IMHO I would use Exemestane (Aromasin ,Stane) instead of Dex. From what I have read it is easier on your your rebound estrogen, less water retention and better on your plasma lipids and IGF-I concentrations.

As far as the tren goes, why do you want it to do the work? Test if your backbone aas. This is your third cycle. I think you might want to hold off on the tren.

Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    I ready just want the tren to do the work on this cycle.. 100mg should be enough for prop body function right?
    100mg would just about reach the TRT dose... but considering fluctuations in SHBG, e2 and prolactin on cycle, it might not even be that. I don't know, personally I wouldn't bother with that dose. How did you decide on it?

Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl View Post
    Your just going to shut down your own test production at that level of test. You need to bump it up. IMHO I would use Exemestane (Aromasin ,Stane) instead of Dex. From what I have read it is easier on your your rebound estrogen, less water retention and better on your plasma lipids and IGF-I concentrations.

As far as the tren goes, why do you want it to do the work? Test if your backbone aas. This is your third cycle. I think you might want to hold off on the tren.
    What do you think will be better 150mg-200mg? That's really good advise about the Exemestane. I will put Stane in instead of Dex. Its my third cycle I know but I really don't find an other AAS that with hold a candle to tren .

100mg would just about reach the TRT dose... but considering fluctuations in SHBG, e2 and prolactin on cycle, it might not even be that. I don't know, personally I wouldn't bother with that dose. How did you decide on it?
    The reason I came up with these dosages was from Atomini's all-you-need-to-know about TREN and how to use it effectively thread! really good read. but some of the stuff is outdated like ranger had stated before.

Blog Entries
    Oh your PCT. Tren is a 19-nor steroid so you will need to modify it if you are going to run tren. Clomid 100/50/50/50 (or what your have proposed) and Nolva 40/20/20/20/20/20 (add an additional 2 weeks of Nolva at 20mg/day for a total of 6 weeks of Nolva use. This is due to the extremely suppressive nature of 19-nor steroids ).
    tice1212 likes this.

My sweet spot ratio of Test to Tren is 62.5mg of Test for every 100mg of Tren, or 125mg of Test for every 200mg of Tren. Everyone might need slightly more, I personally think you can get away 100mg of Test a week if you were running 200mg of Tren, I only just noticed you were running 260mg. Not that that is a huge difference, you might could be fine with the 100mg, we only make on average around 50mg a week naturally in healthy younger males. It probably wouldn't hurt to up it to 150mg/week or 200mg/week.

The AI at every four days seems to me like it will not be enough. I would recommend doing at least the usual .25mg of Adex EOD at a minimum. Personally, I have to run a little more AI on my Tren cycles as I find even 200mg of Tren a week raises my E2 much higher than 500mg of Test a week has.

The 260mg of Tren is a conservative dose and I do like that you are doing that fir the first time, I sure did. Don't be fooled though, even after many cycles I still saw great results from 200mg of Tren A/week. As far as the test goes, as long as you don't go over a few hundred milligrams a week then you should be good to run more. It is only when you run extremely high doses of both or either one of the compounds that side effects are not worth the results.
    tice1212 likes this.

The reason I came up with these dosages was from Atomini's all-you-need-to-know about TREN and how to use it effectively thread! really good read. but some of the stuff is outdated like ranger had stated before.
    I read that a few times and there are a lot of people advocating low test / high 19nor cycles. The thing is, tren is a harsh compound and in my opinion most people would rather run it lower, suffer less sides and let a different compound 'do rest of the work' (e.g. test). No need for AI or estro management is not really a great excuse for super low test IMHO.

But it's not a horrible cycle in any way, I just wouldn't run it myself, you might want to try it out for yourself and see how you like it...

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Im running higher test lower tren and love the results. Sleep fine. Dont sweat alot unless im very active. Only have some prolactin issues that can be fixed. Tren ace is a hell of a drug.

There's countless of opinions on tren you will just have to find what works best for you

Oh your PCT. Tren is a 19-nor steroid so you will need to modify it if you are going to run tren. Clomid 100/50/50/50 (or what your have proposed) and Nolva 40/20/20/20/20/20 (add an additional 2 weeks of Nolva at 20mg/day for a total of 6 weeks of Nolva use. This is due to the extremely suppressive nature of 19-nor steroids).
    Wow how dumb could I be haha ur 100% right. I forgot how suppressive tren is. I have read about it shutting people down HARD. I will change my PCT to the protocol to the one that u suggested. Thanks bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    My sweet spot ratio of Test to Tren is 62.5mg of Test for every 100mg of Tren, or 125mg of Test for every 200mg of Tren. Everyone might need slightly more, I personally think you can get away 100mg of Test a week if you were running 200mg of Tren, I only just noticed you were running 260mg. Not that that is a huge difference, you might could be fine with the 100mg, we only make on average around 50mg a week naturally in healthy younger males. It probably wouldn't hurt to up it to 150mg/week or 200mg/week.

The AI at every four days seems to me like it will not be enough. I would recommend doing at least the usual .25mg of Adex EOD at a minimum. Personally, I have to run a little more AI on my Tren cycles as I find even 200mg of Tren a week raises my E2 much higher than 500mg of Test a week has.

The 260mg of Tren is a conservative dose and I do like that you are doing that fir the first time, I sure did. Don't be fooled though, even after many cycles I still saw great results from 200mg of Tren A/week. As far as the test goes, as long as you don't go over a few hundred milligrams a week then you should be good to run more. It is only when you run extremely high doses of both or either one of the compounds that side effects are not worth the results.
    yeah I think im going to up my test to 150mg. I felt a little uneasy only running 100mg of test.. im just going to leave the tren at 260mg just because I have heard how harsh it can be. I will also do .25 Adex EOD just to make sure everything is ok with my E2 levels. Thanks a ton bro

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Im running higher test lower tren and love the results. Sleep fine. Dont sweat alot unless im very active. Only have some prolactin issues that can be fixed. Tren ace is a hell of a drug.

There's countless of opinions on tren you will just have to find what works best for you
    Myself and Cuz, we both have that higher Test, lower Tren look

Wow how dumb could I be haha ur 100% right. I forgot how suppressive tren is. I have read about it shutting people down HARD. I will change my PCT to the protocol to the one that u suggested. Thanks bro!

yeah I think im going to up my test to 150mg. I felt a little uneasy only running 100mg of test.. im just going to leave the tren at 260mg just because I have heard how harsh it can be. I will also do .25 Adex EOD just to make sure everything is ok with my E2 levels. Thanks a ton bro
    Like Cuz said, we all have different opinions. As long as you get plenty of bloodwork done you will be able to know exactly what you need for the next go around. As far as my side effects, I got plenty of acid reflux so I would be prepared to buy something OTC for that and some Tums.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post

what you guys running 1G of test and 800mg of tren

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Haha I would flip out if I only ran 100mg of test. Shit might as well not even use any. Ive always been old school and liked higher test lower nandrolone cycles. For some it may work fine like i said opinions vary. Im not one of the vets that have everything dialed in just right on the doses. Im still experimenting. So im not gonna tell OP what he should do.Other than wish tell him enjoy the ride
    tice1212 likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Cruise on 3g test 2g tren year round
    tice1212 likes this.

Blog Entries
    The reason I say to use more test is from my personal experience with tren . I love tren, but if you are going to cycle and have not used tren before, I would keep that test level up in case you have to drop tren due to sides. Some people have no issues with it and others have bad sides. So either way you go, I would have enough test on hand to go full cycle if you drop the tren. I have found that tren/test cycles are amazing but remember they are hard on your body and your liver. Add some Milk T and NAC to your supplements everyday . . . well I do just to be on the safe side.

If I were god, I would create men with 3 testicles, one to produce 500mg of test, the other 350mg of tren and the last one 350mg of mast PW
    tice1212 likes this.

hey bro what would u recommend a starting point for thee exemestane? 12.5mg EOD

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212
    Ummm, yeah - that's about what I run

I have tried both & failed. Higher test & lower test. Lower test does seem to work better though. Less sides & my cawk works about 2-3x better

But, with higher test it seems to be real good for a while. Then my body shfts & stuff goes to shit. But, this is what really happens either way.

It's go big or go home & we all know it. Don't like it, don't wanna do it or admit it. But, I personally know I will not see sub 10% Bf @ 210+ Lbs. while running low gear doses. It's what I have learned so far - it's no BS & it's a strain on our body.

Last I guy I spoke with looked pretty much what I am shooting for. He just got off cycle and is done competing for the year - he was running 5ml of gear per day. Equaling out to be about 3g's a week(tren, test & one more). All while running GH. Seems nuts to me, but I'm climbing the dose ladder very quickly.
    Last edited by < <Samson> >; 09-03-2014 at 10:33 PM.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    L stane should be run at 12.5 mgs a day for a jumping off point. I think your dosages that you outlined are a bit on the light side. I have done very well with both tes and tren at 350 mgs a week along with cab at .25 mgs twice a week. The tren will give you some light sides perhaps but you will be happy with your results as long as your diet is in check and you are training like an animal .

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    It's go big or go home & we all know it. Don't like it, don't wanna do it or admit it. But, I personally know I will not see sub 10% Bf @ 210+ Lbs. while running low gear doses. It's what I have learned so far - it's no BS & it's a strain on our body
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    L stane should be run at 12.5 mgs a day for a jumping off point. I think your dosages that you outlined are a bit on the light side. I have done very well with both tes and tren at 350 mgs a week along with cab at .25 mgs twice a week. The tren will give you some light sides perhaps but you will be happy with your results as long as your diet is in check and you are training like an animal .
    So what would ur guys beginner dosage be for tren and test? 200mg of test and 300mg of tren? Or more? I want to keep the tren higher then the test.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    You'll be fine at 150 test, assuming it's quality gear.
    I would not go over .25 adex twice per week (for example) until BW indicates otherwise.
    Caber can be cut back to .25 x 2 per week imho. It doesn't take much to crush prolactin so save the rest.
    gold43 likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quality of gear really does make a difference. Saying it is true, quality gear - depending on body weight. I'd start ramping it @ about 75mg EOD on the Tren Ace & 50mg EOD of Prop. This is going by someone who weighs in at least @ about 175-180.

Then go from there

I have ran 3 UGL Brands of Tren Ace so far. 2 I could take much higher than the 3rd. Damn near all of the shit we get our hands on is quite underdosed - especially the expensive type compounds, not test.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I get down to 198 on a cut and start around 212/215. I still use 350 mgs of prop and 350 tren a and do well with. Like Sam said, gear quality is huge and if under dosed or severely undersides it can be tough to find a sweet spot. I personally like a1:1 ratio but that's just me and I have tried it 2:1 each way. You will have to experiment a little to find what you react best to.

Deal Me In is offline Member
    Tice, for my last cycle I followed Atomini thread and did almost your exact cycle. I did 100mg of Test/wk and 350mg Tren /wk. I will never do it again. I needed more test. I just felt like crap most of the cycle. Results were good but I take AAS as much for quality of life as I do gains. Next spring I will run the same compounds but with more test. That's just my personal experience.

Also, based on mid cycle blood work I didn't need the caber. I kept my E2 in range with Stane and never had a problem with prolactin.

So, based on my personal experience, I would increase the test to at least 150 but probably 200.

I agree with Deal on this one too. I find that AIs and PAs can really vary between person to person, more than some of the other compounds we use. I need more AI than the usual .25mg EOD so I am always err on the high side.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal Me In View Post
    based on mid cycle blood work I didn't need the caber. I kept my E2 in range with Stane and never had a problem with prolactin.
    And you won't if done correctly. Problem is most don't really get mid-cycle BW which is paramount for self-education.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Thread Information