mitch_91 is offline New Member

need helppp. worried about accidental t3 dosage

Hey everyone, okay so this morning i went to have my clen dosage (meditech tabs) and the tub is sitting right next to my t3 that i used on my previous cycle. Stupid me half asleep in the morning grabbed the wrong bottle and took a t3 tab (100mcg) lucky i realised that i had taken it before i took the other tab i had out as well.
    It got me worried and i was just wondering if it would be better to just not take anymore or should i slowly taper off now that I've had 100mcg dosage today.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    You'll be fine no need to taper.
    Last edited by clarky.; 09-05-2014 at 03:03 AM.

mitch_91 is offline New Member
    ahh okay, thanks a lot for the reply! it just had me worried with all the things you read about people stuffing up their thyroid.
    I'll definitely be more careful next time though, i've moved it to a completely different cupboard now haha

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch_91 View Post
    ahh okay, thanks a lot for the reply! it just had me worried with all the things you read about people stuffing up their thyroid.
    I'll definitely be more careful next time though, i've moved it to a completely different cupboard now haha
    Lol your thyroid will be fine.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    interesting.... 100mcg tabs?? when I take 25mcg tab, i feel like diyng, i never start with an entire tab, but with half one. you took 100mcg and you were fine???
    anyways, you don't need to taper

Thread Information