denskiies is offline New Member

getting arrested for importing? AUS BRAHS GET IN HERE PLZ

I've been starting to notice that some people in Aus that are importing are starting to.get arrested as soon as the stuff reaches their doors. This conflicts with the idea that all customs does is send you a seizure letter if confiscated.

Can anybody tell me why this has been happening?

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Maybe someone from the Australian drug enforcement division can reply accurately..

However in the mean time, it could mean two things. One that Australia is getting really serious about this or two that those being busted are those who have been receiving many packages for a long time.

I am not familiar with Australian law but in the US unless they had prior evidence of purchases then simply receiving a package would not be a very strong court case. In the US when they do setups like this (usually its for narcotics) they often send a package with a small transmitter that once opened will alert a waiting entry team. If this turns out to be the case you have many options, one is to immediately write return to sender on the box and stick it back in your mailbox then later drive around you block and if you see a van parked nearby go to a friends house and call a lawyer LOL or if not and you are fairly sure all is well wait till early morning and move the package as quickly as possible far away from your house as possible and open while driving at a high speed....

Long story short if this has been happening recently its probably a good time to take a break till it cools down again.

Thank you! BUMP FOR AUSSIES

carbo is offline Associate Member
    I knew one member from Oz on this board, but he's dead now

Hopefully of natural causes and not by getting killed in jail for importing.

carbo is offline Associate Member
    Yup, heart attack in a sauna.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by denskiies View Post
    I've been starting to notice that some people in Aus that are importing are starting to.get arrested as soon as the stuff reaches their doors. This conflicts with the idea that all customs does is send you a seizure letter if confiscated.

Can anybody tell me why this has been happening?
    AUSTRALIA has some of the TIGHTEST customs in the world and some CRAZY,,TOUGH,,laws.
    Most places you would have no problems,,in AUS,,,anything is possible.

Craze1 is offline Junior Member
    Don't like the sound of this at all.... I may have some stuff on the way and this is not helping the nerves

4B1T is offline New Member
    I made an account to answer your question from my experience.

It was 2007. No-knock from the NSW SPG unit at approx. 0530. My brother was arrested for importation of illegal substances (class C d*r*u*g*s (doesn't let me post the word without the asterisks) aka. steroids ).

Let me give you some background first.

Around late 2007, early 2008, my brother happened upon a website and was in contact with the admin of that site in relation to importing steroids to Oz. He wasn't using a fake address or PO Box, he wanted them delivered to his house.
    The admin emailed him and said that the steroids (from now on known as oils) were packaged in 'Indian aromatherapy Oil' sachets. Think of the KFC hand wipe sachets, same principle.

So he would order online and choose the option of sending the funds via Western Union Transfer at your local post office. The oils were coming from Sofia, Bulgaria.

Anyways, he didn't have much hope in expecting it to get through, but he wasn't spending a fortune either. It was cheap, about a 1/3 maybe even less, of the cost getting it from your local juice dealer and it was practically legit. (bloodworks proved conclusive - test level elevated)

Before I bore everyone, I'll get to the crux of it. He got greedy. After a numerous imports he tried his luck with HGH. The vials were intercepted by Customs and after a few more not coming through he stopped. But it was too late. The no-knock occurred and he was arrested.

After it was all said and done, from my memory, he was charged with 'Crimes against the Commonwealth and the Queen' and had to pay $15,000 AUD penalty. This was 7-8 years ago, so the laws may have been revised and as a consequence, become more harsher.

Hope this sheds some insight, stay safe.
    Last edited by 4B1T; 09-06-2014 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Addition of words

Quote Originally Posted by carbo View Post
    Yup, heart attack in a sauna.
    Ziz?

A few of the fellahs knew him from where I am.

If you are indeed talking about him, the truth is, (from what I have heard) that he was already high off drugs + all the gear he had in his body. Add this mixture to a sauna environment, you are just asking for your heart to go.
    Last edited by BG; 09-06-2014 at 08:09 AM.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 4B1T View Post
    Ziz?

If you are indeed talking about him, the truth is, (from what I have heard) that he was already high off @@@@ + all the gear he had in his body. Add this mixture to a sauna environment, you are just asking for your heart to go.

No disrespect to the deceased, but lose the recreational drug talk.
    Last edited by almostgone; 09-06-2014 at 04:11 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

jesse4466 is offline Member
    Australia is strict on steroids for some reason apparently.. A few years ago Australia charged Sylvestor Stallone with bringing hgh into the country illegally.
    Last edited by jesse4466; 09-06-2014 at 04:28 AM.

Athlete127 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 4B1T View Post

Ziz?

If you are indeed talking about him, the truth is, (from what I have heard) that he was already high off drugs + all the gear he had in his body. Add this mixture to a sauna environment, you are just asking for your heart to go.
    I'm sure they did... Lol

Roger that.

Thread Information