zibep is offline Junior Member

Should I be consistently gaining?

It's the end of week 2 of my first ever cycle. 1st week 200mg Deca /200mg Test Cyp. As of 2nd injection I have upped both to 300mg and will continue at this dosage.

The first week I gained 5 pounds. This week nothing.

What I'm wondering is whether I should be gaining now at all. I have read several posts that say that gains kick in as of week 4 or so. But what confuses me is that I gained 5 pounds last week and nothing this week. My strength, however, has started increasing this week.

Is it wise to be on a maintenance diet now and start really chowing down as of week 4 or so when the roids kick in? Or should I be consistently gaining and I'm just not eating enough?

I am 5'8" 180 right now, about 12% bf. I eat about 3500 calories per day. 200 grams of protein or so.

Thanks.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    first, up the protien to 400 grams a day, and there is no need to taper the deca /sus. U should be running the deca around 400mg and the sus @ 500. And your 5 pounds is prob b/c the hype of being on. As soon as u inject u start to eat like a MOFO and u go nuts. Roids work on both a physical and non-physical levels. So theat might explain the 5 pounds. And yes they won't kick in until about week 4, and most of your gains should occur from week 4 to week 6.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Your not eating enough. Get off the computer and go eat.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by Full Intensity
    first, up the protien to 400 grams a day, and there is no need to taper the deca/sus. U should be running the deca around 400mg and the sus @ 500. And your 5 pounds is prob b/c the hype of being on. As soon as u inject u start to eat like a MOFO and u go nuts. Roids work on both a physical and non-physical levels. So theat might explain the 5 pounds. And yes they won't kick in until about week 4, and most of your gains should occur from week 4 to week 6.
    Full, not flaming, but read his post more carefully next time. He's on Cyp, not Sus.

But, agreed about the "hype of being on". Just b/c you think you're on some juice, people will start liftin more and seein results right off. I usually see my gains starting week 3 and from there on out...oohooh...watch out wife-beatin wearin mofo's in my gym, I'm comin out strong, guns and all ! As for your food, it's hard as heck to get in all the protein, but do as best you can. Late.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by KeyMastur

Full, not flaming, but read his post more carefully next time. He's on Cyp, not Sus.
    You MOFO,hehe, its 1155pm over here and i am so friggin tired. Been studing for exams all week and pulling so many all nighters that my vision has been blury all day. Sorry bout the error LOL you got my point, go with the cyp 500 to 600 mg a week. I'd go with 600.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    placebo effect bro. in other words, your amped up because your on and your on a roll. you will begin to feel the cyp about midway through week 3, by week 5 1/2-6 the weight will start coming.

the best advice i can give you is to eat my brother, eat, eat, eat, eat, etc...

still confused

So I should be consistently gaining weight all the way through then? I am worried about gaining fat. I just spent like 4 months getting lean, killing myself with a whole foods diet and interval cardio training.

Do you guys see what I mean about if I overeat now and the roids haven't kicked in, that the gains could be fat and not muscle? I suppose it wouldn't hurt to make sure I am gaining at least a couple of pounds per week here in the beginning weeks. I guess I do need to get off my computer

Also, I only have enough for 300mg of each per week, so that's what I'll be doing.

I guess I will also have to get a protein powder in order to get that much intake as well.

Feel.....so.....full.....already....

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    just relax bro. you do need some protein powder. its not that hard, eat about every 2 1/2 hours, not so that your so full you are sick, just until you are comfortably full. you have to work your caloric intake up slowly, you cant just one day decide that you are going to eat 7000 calories every day, your body simply will not accept it. its like working out and getting stronger. you cant expect to go into the gym and bench 500lbs the first day out. you have to work up to it. slowly increase your calories until you are at about 3500-4000 per day and you will do just fine. dont gorge yourself till you are sick , take your time.

relax bro, its not that hard, trust me.

bigkev

I stated that I am already eating 3500 calories per day.

My initial question remains unanswered. Should I be consistently gaining?

Anybody?

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    EAT TRAIN SLEEP EAT TRAIN SLEEP..Lot and lots of food and los of sleep and train hard..

REM
    REM is offline Member
    what's better calories or proteins?
    i taking more protein than calories.
    i do over 3000mg of protein.
    about 1000 cal. is this good?

Keywestlifter is offline Junior Member

what's better calories or proteins?

Bro, you really need to do some research...

1 gram (g) protien = 4 calories
    1 gram carbohydrates= 4 calories
    1 gram fat = 9 calories

1 gram = 1000mg
    so,
    3000mg=3 grams

So are you saying you take in only 3 grams of protien daily.

Asking whether calories are better than protiens scares me a little bit if you are now doing or considering taking AAS or for that matter over the counter suppliments.

I recommend spending some time reading the DIET QUESTIONS under the Fitness Forum's on this very website...

Good Luck

Anaballick is offline Associate Member
    LOL Keywestlifter!

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    REM, you got to do your homework, because it looks like you have no idea what you're talking about bro. What's so ever.

Zibep, you should consume 350g protein and get at around 4500-5000 cal. Train Hard
    Good luck

End of week 2

Well, I've been stuffing down the food, but still can only manage about 3500-4000 calories. I'm gonna stay there for now because I refuse to get fat. I'll let you guys know how that calorie range works out for me.

giant bill is offline New Member
    Dude,
    Stop worrying about getting fat and eat!! It's time to bulk up buddy. You have plenty of time to adjust b4 the summer and bring your bodyfat down. Do some research on diets while on AAS. You have to be in a super-high caloric state to build muscle. Otherwise, you'll just keep what muscle you've built and get a little leaner. Eat around 7 meals a day... Mostly quality protein and don't worry about the carbs and fat... Cut cals if you get too heavy in the stomach.

giant bill

Is correct, please dont cheat yourself EAaaaat... With Deca and Test you will gain some fat. It happened to me and I will be honest it scared me, but I can assure you it will leave post cycle. I also bloated out pretty severely during the 10 week cycle but that also reversed itself post cycle. But then again I didn't use any kind of Anti-Estro to help that out during cycle. About 1 month post cycle everything looked great. As a matter of fact I looked better than I ever had and I had less BF than I did prior the start of the cycle. I'm telling you, dont waste your money and rob obtaining the full effect by trying to do any kind of restrictive dieting. Healthy, high protien dieting is Okay. And If the fat comes just rest assure that post cycle you'll be fine, some fat gain is normal. I also used Clomid/Clen /Eca/Aerobics post cycle and the results we immediate.

Hope that helps and Good Luck

REM
    REM is offline Member
    yeah!! i had these mg and grams figuers all wrong
    even know i,m eating good is not enough.
    so yeah i,ll do my homework and work on it rightaway. thanks guys, it feels good that someone
    is telling what and how to do it.. thanks again

No Problem...REM

This BBS will teach you a hell of a lot. It saved my ass with the AAS picture.

Good Luck

finished 3 weeks

I just took my 4th injection today. I am up from 173.5 when I started to 185.5 just now. 12 pounds. My bodyfat has also increased about 1-2% (I have one of those bodyfat scales). I have been trying to stuff my face (3500-4000) since everyone keeps telling me to eat, eat, eat, but I am NOT happy about the bodyfat gain.

My strength is insane and I am definitely pretty big, for me at least. Since I have also heard in numerous places that deca and test kick in at about week 4 I am very eager to see what transpires in the coming weeks.

So far I am very happy aside from the slightly expanding waist. I will try to remain calm, and I'll keep you posted.

Thread Information