RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member

To add T3 or not to add T3?

Planning my upcoming Fall cycle and I want to bulk. I do not know the specifics yet but it will be another Tren /Test cycle and my log should be more thorough this time than it was last time.

I will most likely do another 400mg of Tren E/week and 250mg of Test E/week but that is subject to change. The goal of this cycle is just to bulk as much as I can, my recomp on the last cycle was good but since it is Winter soon I am less concerned about being ripped as hell just yet.

So having never touched T3 I am curious to try it. I feel like it would be a great compound to add to a cycle to prevent yourself from gaining much body fat. When on a typical bulk cycle I usually do not gain much fat anyway due to my diet. However, I am curious as to whether I could bulk with Tren/Test and use T3 to actually lose a little fat, or stay exactly where I am at, and still gain muscle.

So my question is this, will taking T3 (roughly50-75mcg daily) on a Test/Tren cycle of said doses hinder my muscle mass gains significantly? Stickies say to take roughly 250mg of Test with T3, would taking T3 be equivalent to taking 250mg less Test when only lean muscle mass gains are concerned?

Stats for those of you who don't read my posts..

26 years old
    6'2''
    222lbs
    13.5% BF (Bod Pod 28Aug2014)
    Cycle Experience: Test, Test/Deca , Tren /Test, GHRP/CJC, Clen .
    Training Experience: 10 years
    Goals: Eventually hit 250
    Diet: 45/35/20 P/C/F

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll be the parrot and say T3 is not good for bulking

(I have never taken T3)

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I'll be the parrot and say T3 is not good for bulking

(I have never taken T3)
    Part of me is inclined to agree with you since I don't really put on much fat anyway and staying at a very low BF during the winter is not as important to me as I do not compete.

If Austinite would get on I am sure he would know.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Im taking 50 mcg with my test and tren . So far so good for me. I do know of some guys running it year round in off-season.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Im taking 50 mcg with my test and tren. So far so good for me. I do know of some guys running it year round in off-season.
    Year around without anabolic support? What is your weight and what have you gained thus far?

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    Year around without anabolic support? What is your weight and what have you gained thus far?
    Ranger, I dont take t3 year round just knew of some did. And I wouldn't without being on cycle obviously as it can be Catabolic. I haven't stepped on a scale in months but results have been good thus far from what I can see

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    given that trt doses (low dose) of test will stave off the catabolic effects of t3, you should be fine on full blown cycle. imho, I'd start out with the minimum 50mcg dose to see how you react. My. $0.02. I have taken t3.

I've taken T4 with HGH for a long time. I've taken T3 on cutting cycles with Clen /Keto. If you're bulking don't worry about cutting. Drop the T3.

Sounds good, thanks for the advice gents. I believe I am just going to separate the two so as to get the most out of my separate bulk and cut cycles. If I ever try another recomp, which I doubt I will, I might consider it then.

Thread Information