mickyoberoi is offline New Member

Thinking about starting a cycle

hi there guys

To start with i am a 30 years old guy, height 5'11 and weight 82kg, athletic built. been going to gym regularly for last couple of years. from last few months i dont get sore at all and my gains seem to have come to a dead end. is it time to go on a cycle? i am thinking something like test600x alone.

dont wanna start without getting all the knowledge i can gather.

thanks

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well you could go on cycle, that would give you some gains and you sound like you have a decent enough base to start with.

There is just one possible problem I see with the info you have provided. There is a strong possibility that your halted gains are due to something in your diet or training not being adequate. It would seem your diet and training were good enough to get you to 180lbs, but now that you are there you may need to do better to reach further.

There is always some debate about whether you should be sore after a workout in order to gain muscle. All I can say for sure is that if I really bust my rear end in the gym then I am always sore afterwards. If I do a poor workout then I usually won't be sore afterwards. Maybe that intensity worked for you before but now you might need to step it up a notch. We have all gotten complacent in the gym at one point.

I am not going to comment on your diet as you haven't mentioned it. If you want my two cents, I would change up my workout routine, or at least the intensity.

clarky. is offline MONITOR

jesse4466 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mickyoberoi
    hi there guys To start with i am a 30 years old guy, height 5'11 and weight 82kg, athletic built. been going to gym regularly for last couple of years. from last few months i dont get sore at all and my gains seem to have come to a dead end. is it time to go on a cycle? i am thinking something like test600x alone. dont wanna start without getting all the knowledge i can gather. thanks
    Depends what you have been eating. What is TDEE ? And current calorie intact and macro split?

thanks for the reply guys

bmr - 1800
    tde - 2500 aprox

(bicep is 15.5 inch without pumping and 16 inch with pumping (after workout) )
    how does test600x sounds to start with? i want to start with something general first, just to check how my body reacts to test.
    Last edited by mickyoberoi; 09-07-2014 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mickyoberoi View Post
    thanks for the reply guys

bmr - 1800
    tde - 2500 aprox

(bicep is 15.5 inch without pumping and 16 inch with pumping (after workout) )
    how does test600x sounds to start with? i want to start with something general first, just to check how my body reacts to test.
    I personally think the Test600x stuff you are referring to will be disappointing. You must first know that starting something like that is not going to tell you how your body reacts to AAS simply because Test600x is not Testosterone . It is a bunch of natural ingredients such as caffeine and arginine, stuff most of us use all the time. That is not to say you can't take it, just know that it is legal because it is not potent.

You should read the sticky posted above, do a basic test cycle just as the thread lays out, and enjoy. If you do your research, especially what is posted in that sticky, you will not have to worry about crazy side effects. The worst thing that usually happens is that you have to adjust your AI dose a little bit.

Test is as general as effective compounds get.

awesome! thanks ranger..

ill read the article and get back to you if i need any advice

Sounds good.

Thread Information