Untitled05 is offline New Member

Why Did I lose so much weight?

37 yrs old 5'7 154 12% pre cycle(April)
    37 yrs old 5'7 170 14% post/end cycle(July 15)
    37 yrs old 5'7 161 12%(caliper) Aug 28

Test cyp/eth cycle for 16 weeks(1st cycle)
    1ml every M,W,F
    training for 7 years

During cycle
    3587 cal 451g carb 270.9g pro and 89.7g fat(7 to 8 meals a day)
    with numbers increasing from 270 of protein to in excess of 300 and fat to 95g throughout duration of cycle
    -multi vit and fish oil with BCAA and whey/casein protein

PCT(exactly 2 weeks after last pin)
    Clomid/Nolva 50/50/25/25
    did PCT for 3.5 weeks.....ran out of clomid/nolva on day 24 of pct.
    -dropped carbs, increased protein(example dropped oatmeal from 1 cup to 3/4 cup and added an extra hard boiled egg
    -6 meals a day
    -was given HCG , however it was already after last pin, and after research.....HCG was not advised to start at beginning of pct but last few weeks of cycle.
    -Worked out 4 days, one of those being cardio.....compound movements only, nothing to failure and no calves, or arms, and no isolation, stayed in 6 to 8 rep range, dropped sets not intensity, added a set to one exercise 2nd week, third week added one set to 2 to 3 exercises, and by 4th week 4 sets for 4 exercises for chest(mon)legs(tues), back(thurs), little bit of abs(mon) wed cardio rest fri sat sun and took 4 days off on 2nd week pct
    -dropped bodyfat during pct so macro content stayed around the same lowered the carbs even more

New Program(no roids)Leaning Out for photo shoot mid oct
    -3610 cal 355g carb 336g pro 80g fat 2423mg sodium

-did not think i would lose this much weight post cycle, did not lose strength, getting blood work done in October.....soon as i could get in. Never felt like I had shut down, no down in the dumps or low sex drive during pct. I feel fine, feel normal....just want to retain as much as i can.
    -i know how people on here love details and stats, hope this attention to detail helps you to help me, thanks.

-*Any advice for next cycle(planning on January 2015)*

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    Well planned and well documented with diet. Six solid lbs. on your frame is not bad. I can only speculate that you may have had a slump in your natural production coming off cycle, post-PCT. Each of us is different. Some do no hCG and claim it's not needed. Others swear by it. I use it; better safe than sorry. But, I pin it from day one up to three days before PCT starts. All I can say is that works for me. Did you do pre-, mid, and post-cycle blood work? (I see your planned BW.) If not, try to plan it for your next cycle. It will give you more data to analyze.

As for your next cycle, I assume that you are looking to add bulk?

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    At 37 six solid lbs of muscle. Good job. Minimal sides and well documented cycle even better.
    Maintain this and give it another go in 6-8 months if you can hold another 6 lbs that would be 12 lbs of solid muscle.
    Have to be sure to calculate your TDEE for your current weight and activity.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    That's really good, u gained 6 solid pounds! Remember most people can't make that in a year natty.

Deal Me In is offline Member
    Yeah, if you do that twice a year that's 12 pounds of solid muscle. I'm not sure I would be upset about that. I'm 41 and that's about what my weight looks like on cycle. Up 15-18 pounds on cycle, keep 5-10 pounds when it's all said and done.

Thread Information