Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By derekkpapa1

Thread: Maintaining gains

gainz4dayz17 is offline New Member

Question Maintaining gains

Hello all,

Hypothetically speaking, let's say one has reached their maximum genetic potential. Everything is on point, diet, training, rest, etc. and decides it's time to take the next step. Is there a clear cut answer to keeping gains when cycling off? Is it different for everyone?

Thanks in advance for your time.

-Gainz

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gainz4dayz17
    Hello all, Hypothetically speaking, let's say one has reached their maximum genetic potential. Everything is on point, diet, training, rest, etc. and decides it's time to take the next step. Is there a clear cut answer to keeping gains when cycling off? Is it different for everyone? Thanks in advance for your time. -Gainz
    if you have reached your genetic potential which most have not. Then even with proper diet, nutrition , rest and training you would not maintain the gains past your potential off cycle

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Supposing you reached your genetic max, you'd eventually lose your gains after your cycle is over. But most people don't wait until they've lost every pound they gained before they do their next cycle.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    gainz4dayz17 likes this.

jesse4466 is offline Member
    Keep eating same amount of calories and workout schedule . For me I've maintained weight . And even starting to gain a bit more. Water weight will dissipate however when coming off. But I believe the key to trick your body to keeping gains is to eat the same and workout the same then eventually the body adjusts to your new size and you can then start at your larger size on next cycle.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse4466 View Post
    Keep eating same amount of calories and workout schedule . For me I've maintained weight . And even starting to gain a bit more. Water weight will dissipate however when coming off. But I believe the key to trick your body to keeping gains is to eat the same and workout the same then eventually the body adjusts to your new size and you can then start at your larger size on next cycle.
    This is key, I just clean up some of the dirt out of my diet. But if you keep training hard, you give your hormones time to recover you can get close to cycle size and strength. ( Of course dependant on how much you took)

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information