Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup

Thread: Minimizing heart burn & other nastiness while on Anadrol/Orals

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries

Minimizing heart burn & other nastiness while on Anadrol/Orals

So, I said fvck it & starting eating the A Bombs I have laying around. Orals are beyond cheap, so I have quite a bit on hand but I am trying my best to minimize their use. I am also def not getting more after the supply has diminished.

What other possible crap can I do to minimize the nastiness associated with taking this crap?

I am already eating handfuls of Lv52 pills & taking this shit with food. What other methods are there?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Glutamine works wonders with heartburn. I get killer heartburn on tren and 10-15grams of glutamine takes it away and keep it away. Glutamine supplementation IMO is virtually useless, for anything except this. For this it works.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I just use prevacid when on heartburn inducing cycles. it works great too. Never tried the glutamine, I will give it a go.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    I just use prevacid when on heartburn inducing cycles. it works great too. Never tried the glutamine, I will give it a go.

Agreed, I used Aciphex last time

Thanks a grip for the Glutamine tip. I will try it, sure is useless stuff though

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    For heartburn ranitidine is the best

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    For tren and var I took Prilosec OTC. Worked like a charm for me

Barber is offline New Member
    This is my first time on tren a, love it but I've had crazy heart burn too. That and the crazy sweats are the only sides I've had.

Blog Entries
    I never get anything aside from a metallic taste from tren , even at high doses

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I never get anything aside from a metallic taste from tren, even at high doses
    Man on tren I get heartburn that is literally unbearable. Less with orals for sure. I read about the glutamine in another forum and had a huge tub just sitting (cause as I said it doesnt do jack shit but it is dirt cheap) so i tried it. Prior to it I used tagament, then pepcid, then prilosec. I tired the glutamine and it worked. I was pretty glad cause I dont like taking sstuff like that even though its pretty safe supposedly I like being able to just use the glutamine. If you have some around or can get it cheap sometime give it a go, surprisingly it works. 10-15g - 2x/day.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Man on tren I get heartburn that is literally unbearable. Less with orals for sure. I read about the glutamine in another forum and had a huge tub just sitting (cause as I said it doesnt do jack shit but it is dirt cheap) so i tried it. Prior to it I used tagament, then pepcid, then prilosec. I tired the glutamine and it worked. I was pretty glad cause I dont like taking sstuff like that even though its pretty safe supposedly I like being able to just use the glutamine. If you have some around or can get it cheap sometime give it a go, surprisingly it works. 10-15g - 2x/day.

Shit, I never heard the Glutamine thing before. Thanks for that - I got a half killo tub for 18 Bucks

But, with tren I never get any digestive issues I hear guys having. I know the tren ace was real every time since I have gone into coughing spells up to 20 minutes.

But, on tren ace I get nothing but sweats, extreme hunger & strength jumps.

itiswhatitis is offline Junior Member
    I think pepto is the greatest ever ...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rzm7810 View Post
    I think pepto is the greatest ever ...

Pepto is calcium based - I try my best not to rely on that crap. I really don't want any kidney stones or the sort

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Shit, I never heard the Glutamine thing before. Thanks for that - I got a half killo tub for 18 Bucks

But, with tren I never get any digestive issues I hear guys having. I know the tren ace was real every time since I have gone into coughing spells up to 20 minutes.

But, on tren ace I get nothing but sweats, extreme hunger & strength jumps.
    Consider yourself lucky lol. My heartburn got so bad I almost considered going to the HOsptial at one point. Burned like hell and would not go away with tums or anything of the sort. After 2days on Prilosec i was good to go.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123 View Post
    Consider yourself lucky lol. My heartburn got so bad I almost considered going to the HOsptial at one point. Burned like hell and would not go away with tums or anything of the sort. After 2days on Prilosec i was good to go.

Fvck

What is it caused by while hitting the tren ? I just don't get it, how am I not prone to it. I have done enough tren to make damn near side appear by now. And nothing - Zero, just a metalic taste in my mouth post shot(I kinda like it for some reason) & coughing spells(from what I understand from getting into the blood stream).

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I had heartburn so bad on my last Tren cycle that it made me vomit. I wasn't taking anything for it then, I sure started afterwards though.

Thread Information