Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By tice1212
  • 1 Post By ClubFoot
  • 1 Post By ClubFoot
  • 1 Post By ClubFoot

Thread: 10 Week cycle - Test 400, Tri Tren 150

ClubFoot is offline New Member

10 Week cycle - Test 400, Tri Tren 150

I am looking for a little advice (aren't we all).

Stats - 34 yo
    6'2
    105kg
    Approx - 18% BF
    Training 10 years +

I've been training for quite a while now and recently cycled Test 400 & Deca 150 with some pretty good gains in size and strength. My PCT consisted of HCG & Tamoxifen /Nolvadex .

Having gone through the PCT and taken time out to recover, I am looking for a 10 week cycle to help me cut. I am prone to gyno and have recently had both glands removed - but as I've been told - it can always return.

I will be eating clean, training twice a day - Morning - Weight Training/Evening - CV.

I want to know if this cycle will help increase muscle mass whilst losing BF and also if anyone out there can give advice on how the cycle can be improved to help gains.

WK 1-8 : Tri Tren 150 .75ml every Monday & Thursday
    WK 1-10 : Test 400 1ml every Monday & Thursday
    WK 1-10 : 1mg of Arimidex - Every 3rd day
    Week 11-12 - Nothing
    Week 13-15 - HCG
    Week 13-17 - 40/Nolvadex Every day

Thanks in advance for any feedback.
    Last edited by ClubFoot; 09-08-2014 at 04:07 AM.

Jaydenn is offline Junior Member
    Not an expert, but maybe try .25 or 05 Arimidex E3D, and maybe increase, 1mg may get you too many sides, Also could add clomoid w PCT.

I have heard various reports on Arimidex and it's potency against gyno. Some people take .5mg one day and 1mg the next for the duration of the cycle.

I was taking 1mg every 3rd day as I have been very prone to gyno in the past. My PCT's seem to work fine for me as is.

I'm just wondering if the mix of Tri Tren and Test will help cut up, and if it will, is there anything else can be added to assist this?

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ClubFoot View Post
    I have heard various reports on Arimidex and it's potency against gyno. Some people take .5mg one day and 1mg the next for the duration of the cycle.

I was taking 1mg every 3rd day as I have been very prone to gyno in the past. My PCT's seem to work fine for me as is.

I'm just wondering if the mix of Tri Tren and Test will help cut up, and if it will, is there anything else can be added to assist this?
    Diet will determine results, you could add some cardio and a good eating plan?

Also, 0.25 adex EOD, and hcg from day 1 until starting PCT is the recommendations I've seen on here.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ClubFoot View Post
    I am looking for a little advice (aren't we all).

Stats - 34 yo
    6'2
    105kg
    Approx - 18% BF
    Training 10 years +

I've been training for quite a while now and recently cycled Test 400 & Deca 150 with some pretty good gains in size and strength. My PCT consisted of HCG & Tamoxifen /Nolvadex .

Having gone through the PCT and taken time out to recover, I am looking for a 10 week cycle to help me cut. I am prone to gyno and have recently had both glands removed - but as I've been told - it can always return.

I will be eating clean, training twice a day - Morning - Weight Training/Evening - CV.

I want to know if this cycle will help increase muscle mass whilst losing BF and also if anyone out there can give advice on how the cycle can be improved to help gains.

WK 1-8 : Tri Tren 150 .75ml every Monday & Thursday
    WK 1-10 : Test 400 1ml every Monday & Thursday
    WK 1-10 : 1mg of Arimidex - Every 3rd day
    Week 11-12 - Nothing
    Week 13-15 - HCG
    Week 13-17 - 40/Nolvadex Every day

Thanks in advance for any feedback.
    There is several things wrong here
    1.ur bodyfat is pretty high. 15% or lower would be much better
    2. U don't have any caber with ur tren cycle?
    3. 1mg of dex is pretty high. Start out at .25 and move it up from there if needed.. U don't want to drop ur estrogen in to the dirt or u will hate life.
    4. HCG should be ran at 250iu E3D
    5. Ur pct is a huge mess.. U need clomid in there.. I would last run it for 6wks because tren is very suppressive.
    Clomid@ 100,75,50,50,50,25
    Nolv@ 40,40,20,20,20,20
    Audiofreak37 likes this.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    There is several things wrong here
    1.ur bodyfat is pretty high. 15% or lower would be much better
    2. U don't have any caber with ur tren cycle?
    3. 1mg of dex is pretty high. Start out at .25 and move it up from there if needed.. U don't want to drop ur estrogen in to the dirt or u will hate life.
    4. HCG should be ran at 250iu E3D
    5. Ur pct is a huge mess.. U need clomid in there.. I would last run it for 6wks because tren is very suppressive.
    Clomid@ 100,75,50,50,50,25
    Nolv@ 40,40,20,20,20,20
    I agree with these statements. Your PCT should have Nolva and Clomid, HCG during cycle and not for PCT. HCG suppresses your natural LH production and therefore is counterproductive for getting your HPGA restarted naturally.

Exactly the kind of feedback I was hoping for tice1212 & RD830.

Caber and Clomid now ordered.

Thank you and much appreciated.
    Last edited by ClubFoot; 09-09-2014 at 04:01 AM.
    tice1212 likes this.

Guys,

I just wanted to update you on the cycle I described above for any future potential users.

I took the great advice from the members who commented and helped me at the very start.

Firstly the 10 x week Test 400 and Tri-tren cycle - well the physical results were astounding when mixed with clean eating. Rather than bulk up as I usually do on Test 400 and Deca , this combo has given me a clean athletic look with good size and vascularity in areas, which is what I wanted for my holiday.

Clean eating played a massive part in this and has brought my bf way down but the 2 steroids combined enhanced this amazingly.

The cons of the cycle, I was warned about caber, unfortunately I couldn't get hold of some and even increasing my test slightly over the tri didn't help me in the bedroom department, when usually on T400 and Deca I'm a sex addict.

Thank god for The blue pill!!!!!!!

The Tri-tren did effect my temperament somewhat but not to the stage of full on roid rage - rather just an angry sob now and again - probably 6 times throughout the 10 weeks.

I am now waiting 2 x weeks post cycle before beginning my pct kindly provided by tice1212.

I'm going to try another test deca next year before once again using tren (but Jesus) with caber.

Strength gains were ok but of course when you're cutting it's rough to maintain the high strength gains of a bulking cycle.

Injection sites were Triceps - no problems there.

I also started the hcg as recommended - again no problems there.

Because of past gyno I took Nolva with 1/2 dex every other day - all good.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask because I am sure I'll have forgotten something writing this on the toilet on my IPhone.

People have commented on the change in my physique (in a good way) so all in all it has been a good all round experience so far.

Edit - there was one issue. I introduced Clen into my cycle to help cut. Big mistake for me - this was the only time through the cycle I had bad sides so after the first 2 week cycle of using it, it was dumped.
    Last edited by ClubFoot; 11-21-2014 at 03:37 AM. Reason: Added info
    tice1212 likes this.

343geisa is offline New Member
    Nice writeup man, i am relieved you adapted to circumstances and pulled through okay.

I should also mention, I walked out of my job for wanting to throttle my MD and then left my wife. Not sure if these were direct results from the tren or it was the tren which helped me fast forward to the inevitable.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ClubFoot
    I should also mention, I walked out of my job for wanting to throttle my MD and then left my wife. Not sure if these were direct results from the tren or it was the tren which helped me fast forward to the inevitable.
    Tren is fantastic but........ I have done the same things you just mentioned...... Not so sure they were my smartest moves. Keep your cool brother .

To be honest, I think the Tren merely gave me the balls to do what I had wanted to do for years. Half way through my PCT and I still feel I did the right thing and stand by my actions. My wife was a bitch and my boss was a crook.
    tice1212 likes this.

Thread Information