Substituting Steroids with AI/Anti-Estrogens? (Distance Athlete/Sprinter)
[Moved from other subforum to increase response/viewrate]

Forum,
As many have said before,
"Please do not flame me, I am new here, and am only trying to learn & better myself..."
Onto the Discussion...

The predicament: Mid-Distance/Endurance Athlete looking for an affordable PED (EPO costs 3,000-10,000$ per month, with medical care... Do not troll. Same goes for HGH) that isn't too detectable [can cycle off by the beginning of Spring, without too much difficulty in terms of urinalysis detection (-/=30ish days)] that doesn't affect muscle cramping (Pumps), or cause too large of a muscle-mass gain ("microdosing" steroids ), while aiding in recovery, so that I can effectively finish my workouts at the paces prescribed, without pushing too hard on easy days, and hard on hard days, etc.

Summary:

Essential:
Objective A: Recovery
Recovery is vital here. Fairly self-explanatory.

Objective B: Affordable
Subjective varying from person to person. In this case, not too pricey, but nothing that wouldn't be ineffective, either.

Objective C: Does NOT cause "Pumps", or Pumps can be managed by lowering dosages.
Pumps would be detrimental towards the entire cause of the project.

Objective D: Urine Detection =/- 30 days.
Read above.

Objective E: Oral/Noninjectable.
Living in a dorm, having needles is far too risky.

Non-Essential... But Helpful

Objective F: Small amount of muscle mass gains.

Notice the word "Small." Too much muscle mass gain would be detrimental towards what I am attempting to accomplish.

Objective G: Lose a fairly, fairly small amount of body fat in abdominal region.

As previously noted, I am a semi-elite mid-distance/endurance athlete, and also do 1hr (sometimes weighted) of core a day. However, my abdominal section is flat, like a board (small amount of body fat present), rather than defined, like some of my teammates. This has been a problem that I've had for years.

Objective H: Increase in RBC.

RBC aids in endurance/cardiovascular activity.
Along with this, Vo2Max increases would be appreciated.

From this criteria, it seems that maybe an AI/Anti-Estrogen would fit my bill best? Maybe a low dosage of an oral steroid ?

Side Note:
I've thought about going 10mg Anavar [Oral](recommended 20-50mg), thus reducing potential side effects.

Any help is appreciated...

P.S.
I'm not here to "Get Big", in case anyone felt like skipping the entire post.
Thanks.