GGot FFina? is offline Associate Member

If you can take one steroid for life, with no damage/sides, what would it be??

Theoretically speaking. If you can take one steroid compound for life, and was able to alter it, so it causes no damage/sides, what would it be and at what dose??

For me it would easily be Fina and i would run it at 1000mg/w...
    Last edited by GGot FFina?; 09-09-2014 at 07:41 AM.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Lounge thread

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Lounge thread
    Good idea. I honestly could not even think of a good answer because it's to open ended and really is not a logical question.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Good idea. I honestly could not even think of a good answer because it's to open ended and really is not a logical question.
    I hear ya. The reason for asking is because i have been into the game for a while and like to see how peoples opinions change on different steroids over the years. I remember when EQ was thought of as the greatest thing, and a few years later people were knocking it as no more than just a steroid to dilute others with in same pin.

A few years back i asked the same question with many replies. 90% were going with Test. Wanted to see if that had changed.

Cheers..

thomasfreddy is offline Junior Member
    Stop daydreaming

Quote Originally Posted by thomasfreddy View Post
    Stop daydreaming
    LoL... Nothing wrong with that!

Athlete127 is offline Member
    Hgh 20iu ed

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlete127 View Post
    Hgh 20iu ed
    Thats not a steroid .

Athlete127 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post

Thats not a steroid.
    I knew someone would waste their time with a reply like this. Smh.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't like to play "what if" with drugs.

sorry...

....kind of kids game, don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I don't like to play "what if" with drugs.

sorry...

....kind of kids game, don't you think?
    Its not what if bud... Let me re word it for you... What is your favorite steroid ??

Wow I joined in 2002. Haven't been on steady in years and seems this place changed hard. Seems like many have a dick up there asses now....

swolehead is offline Member
    alot of people like to put others down or comment negatively instead of joining the thread welcome to the Internet were the keyboard warriors thrive..... my choice would be tren love how I feel on it barly get any sides as well gues I'm one of the lucky ones

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GGot FFina?
    Its not what if bud... Let me re word it for you... What is your favorite steroid?? Wow I joined in 2002. Haven't been on steady in years and seems this place changed hard. Seems like many have a dick up there asses now....
    Says you have 119 post and joined in 2011, is that incorrect?

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Says you have 119 post and joined in 2011, is that incorrect?
    Ya incorrect. Original name was Got Fina? Been away from site so long forgot pass and made this similar name.

I did make a mistake though. Not 2002. It was may 2004. I Can still see my old name on this site..
    Last edited by GGot FFina?; 09-10-2014 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by swolehead View Post
    alot of people like to put others down or comment negatively instead of joining the thread welcome to the Internet were the keyboard warriors thrive..... my choice would be tren love how I feel on it barly get any sides as well gues I'm one of the lucky ones
    Agree 100%. Seems like some people like to gather up a lot of posts, think they are now experts on everything steroid related, and start the putting down of others... I see that a lot around here. Maybe i need to return once winter comes around and they get off the gear. Maybe attitudes will change as well, with some?

BTW i too love Tren and never got the results i had with Tren from anything else. I ran it pretty light, at 50mg/eod, but ran it for 4-5 months. No PCT that i can remember. Actually i cant remember ever doing PCT, and have about 15 cycles behind me. All very light, but ran them for twice the recommended amount of time..
    I was shut down for a bit but am now sitting at 755 total test (no HRT) at 37 years old. Not amazing, but not bad. Pretty happy with that. No ill effect here either and that was 10 years ago. Stuff like this makes me wonder if i have a good, tolerating body, or we dont really know as much as we think we do about steroids .
    Last edited by GGot FFina?; 09-10-2014 at 01:14 PM.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Creatine, definitely.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Fina did you ever know what your test was before the cycle without pct? Just wonder if it went back to normal, not that 755 is bad or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Joco71 View Post
    Fina did you ever know what your test was before the cycle without pct? Just wonder if it went back to normal, not that 755 is bad or anything.
    That's a great question and one that i too wonder. I started getting blood work a few times a year, not too long after that Fina cycle had ended. So i dont have much to compare it too from when i originally started messing around with gear, which I was a 20 Y/O.
    Whats crazy is there was a time in my life when i even got hooked on prescribed, pain killers after a motorcycle accident, for about a year. When i got my test levels checked out right after that, i was at like 50 total and 0 free. My doctor couldn't believe it, since he didnt know i had just jumped off these pain pills, and he recommended Testosterone . Which i gladly accepted, and stocked up on, for that summer coming up. LoL. BTW.. This Pain pills incident was like 8 years ago..

Soo few months of not touching these pain pills, I went back, still not touching any Test, and i tested in the high 700's. Thats where i have been ever since...
    Crazy how the body bounces your test back. I dont know how other bodies work, but this was the deal with mine.
    Sorry for the long story... Hehe
    Last edited by GGot FFina?; 09-10-2014 at 04:15 PM.

Thread Information