dixieflatline is offline Junior Member

What are the effects of HCG on cycle or TRT?

Obviously it reduces/prevents atrophy, but what else? Will I feel different if I run a moderate dose of it alongside testosterone and an ai? Is it likely to still affect libido in a positive way, or will it not make a difference if testosterone is in the system. Does it affect your mood/energy if you're also on test?
    Thanks a bunch, been curious about this for a while.

Dylan

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

Thank you for the links, but what I am more curious about are the subjective effects one experiences when adding hcg to the mix.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dixieflatline View Post
    Obviously it reduces/prevents atrophy, but what else? Will I feel different if I run a moderate dose of it alongside testosterone and an ai? Do you consider aching balls to be feeling different? Is it likely to still affect libido in a positive way, or will it not make a difference if testosterone is in the system. Test is always "in the system"...it just depends at what level, ie, exogenous administration or natty, which also dictates whether hcg use is warranted or not. Does it affect your mood/energy if you're also on test? Again, would aching balls affect your mood or energy?
    Thanks a bunch, been curious about this for a while.

Dylan
    I would re-reference the links lovbyts provided again...they will most likely address your questions, so long as you read them carefully

Ok I will. Thank you.

Thread Information