Suggestions for 2nd cycle

Stats:
    28 years old
    10 years of working out
    5'11
    185lbs 9%bodyfat
    Ectomorph
    2 cycles under my belt

Looking for some suggestions on the compounds/pct I potentially could be doing this fall. I did a shorter cycle earlier this summer between May and July, 500mg Test-E, 500mg EQ, 30mg T-bol, and PCT with HCG and Clomid as per my coaches orders. Now I know that may have not been the proper cycle as per reading these threads and he's a bit old school but regardless I grew a shit ton. Went from 163lbs 7%bodyfat to my peak at 198lbs and 14% bodyfat. I started trimming down a little because I didn't enjoy being that bulky for the end of summer. Anyways, just looking for some suggestions for a 10-14 week cycle, bulk mode over winter. My diet is always on point. Currently 400cals below maintenance just to trim up but by fall I'll be 3-500 above to gain some mass. Any help is appreciated.

Audiofreak37 is offline Junior Member
    Seems you've only dealt with test based drugs. Maybe try out deca ? Classic bulk mode cycle there.

I say, if it ain't broke don't fix it. If Test alone does well for you, stick with it.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02
    I say, if it ain't broke don't fix it. If Test alone does well for you, stick with it.
    2x great advice

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agree with the above. I would shoot for a 12 weeker making sure your diet is solid and you are ready to put some real hard work into it.

Thread Information