Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By frank13
  • 2 Post By Times Roman

Thread: Weird question..Why is resources not allowed to be given BUT

lodovico is offline New Member

Weird question..Why is resources not allowed to be given BUT

I am reading threads where people are asking where to find steroids and people respond with "Cant give resources etc" BUT in the homepage with the video, its gives you the website to buy it from.(one with the bald light skinned guy)... Am I to assume this website it atleast legit? I wonder because either those people asking where to find this stuff clearly ignored the video or thats a fake site....

Audiofreak37 is offline Junior Member
    dont talk about the network... we can't talk about the network!

lodovico is offline New Member
    I dont freaking get it lol...can someone pm me and tell me if the stuff that is getting advertised is real or not on that site zzz...

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by lodovico View Post
    I am reading threads where people are asking where to find steroids and people respond with "Cant give resources etc" BUT in the homepage with the video, its gives you the website to buy it from.(one with the bald light skinned guy)... Am I to assume this website it atleast legit? I wonder because either those people asking where to find this stuff clearly ignored the video or thats a fake site....
    The supplements that are sold here are just that steroid alternatives there just supplements as far as the Low testosterone .com is legit but that's if u legitimately have Low testosterone the reason sources aren't mentioned is bc we are not a source bored and if everyone went around telling their sources those sources wouldn't last long

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    Hopefully if you're around long enough and get friendly u may be able to ask for a source check but I don't even get them so your pretty much on your own and if u Contacted through p.m. Offering a source It's probably a scam
    almostgone likes this.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Who knows if your a cop?
    Get known and maybe someone will help.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member

GigamusPrime is offline New Member
    New member I for one am glad there is information on this forum hope to learn a lot more.I hate snakes.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You can learn a ton on how to run a cycle, what to run on cycle, what to do if things don't go as planned etc on here. However, nobody is going to openly give sources on where to break the law. That part is on you. It's always a risk and that risk can be very costly. You could be looking at jail time, major infections, and worse to be aware of the risks vs the benefits.

Good luck.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    DEA is constantly on the prowl looking for the easy bust and the splashy headlines, trying to take down sites like this. we are a legal board, but certain precautions must be adhered to. For one, we are the largest AAS bulletin board, and therefore, the largest target. Right now as I say this, there are some 25,000 people on this website. What % do you think is DEA/LE? Wouldn't you agree that the odds are that there are at least one or two DEA/LE on right now?

We protect this board by not allowing sources mentioned. We do make an exception for manufacturers, but it's pretty much a gray area on that one. The "source" you refer to pays for this board, but does not sell AAS. They are supplements named after popular steroids , and the idea is that the "effects" of taking those supplements are "as if" you were taking the actual drug that is illegal. Keep in mind that every muscle rag you pick up does the exact same thing, and it's big business. Nothing illegal here, and all the proper disclosures are made. I've looked.

The bottom line is they pay for this board, and for that I'm grateful. It keeps this old bull motivated year after year..............
    PistolPete33 and Audiofreak37 like this.

Thread Information