Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sfla80

Thread: Researching T3 and/or T4

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Researching T3 and/or T4

Ok guys, tried the search functions ( typed each t3 and t4) No results. I honestly just don't think the search is working. Or im an idiot and therefore cant figure it out :/ lol.

Im looking into adding one of the two into my next cycle. Which will most likely be test/tren / and one of these.

Nothing is set in stone. Just trying to cover my basis and have never really studied up on these products. I have even tried google and I find what it is, but not for what we use it for.

Interested in why some use one over the other which I have noticed people here have. Also sides, recovery and doses.

I think i just need to broaden my search but not sure how. Im willing to research myself, just kinda need a point in the right direction.

Also based on my avatar will it be worth while to add this to a cut cycle anyways? (can post a different pic if needed)

Again sorry for the ignorance and thanks for any direction.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think these are the droids you are looking for..

T3: A complete guide to cycling T3 and how it works

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    I think these are the droids you are looking for..

T3: A complete guide to cycling T3 and how it works
    Thank you sir.
    RangerDanger830 likes this.

Ofocurse an aust thread....should just click on his list before even posting a thread or question anymore :/ lol.

Great info, now to see if it is right for me. Thanks again ranger for the link

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No problem

Either T3 or T4 combines with cardo/diet/aas can make significant changes to fat/muscle ratio. I mean lower fat and higher muscularity. It would be sad to do a cycle just to end up with more fat. I've actually seen guys do this because they ate crap the whole cycle.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Either T3 or T4 combines with cardo/diet/aas can make significant changes to fat/muscle ratio. I mean lower fat and higher muscularity. It would be sad to do a cycle just to end up with more fat. I've actually seen guys do this because they ate crap the whole cycle.
    Agreed ^^ I much prefer using t4 other t3, it seems a lot easier on my system with better results but each to their own.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Thanks scotch guard....which do you prefer?

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Agreed ^^ I much prefer using t4 other t3, it seems a lot easier on my system with better results but each to their own.
    Marcus this is another thing I wanna research about these two. I see u prefer t4 in your statement and reasoning above. What do you recommend for a first time user then?

Meaning I do not know how either will react on me. ( im leaning towards t3 obviously so support my man lion but that's my only reasoning for going t3 route as of right now)

Also by my avatar will this be a good addition t a test/tren cycle for me?

Thread Information