Thefrench03 is offline New Member

swelling after 5 days; concerned

so my cousin is on his second cycle, hes taking test 1, he injected a 25g 2cc's of test into his left butt check on monday midday, it is now saturday morning. he has been complaining of soreness and pain. he should me his butt and its super swollen, normal skin color though and it was hot to the touch. any ideas whats going on and what he should do?

Espada is offline New Member
    I am a complete newbie but i dont think it would be the test that did that, a poor injection may have caused that, maybe he didnt sterilize the needle/injection site and it is infected. Anyway, even if my post was useless it counts as a bump, all the best for your cousin

well i watched him do it, he sterilized the spot and needle, hes worried and doesnt know if he needs to go to the doctor or not, or maybe try and pin it again and see if anything comes out like fluid

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    He needs to make a trip to the ER.

denverpride is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thefrench03
    well i watched him do it, he sterilized the spot and needle, hes worried and doesnt know if he needs to go to the doctor or not, or maybe try and pin it again and see if anything comes out like fluid
    Definitely do NOT pin it again to see if fluid comes out. Go to the doctor if you are worried.

ecruz is offline Member
    it could be a couple of things or even a combination of stuff.. all in all it sound like an infection or severe irritation (reaction)... one question, was this his firsts shot of the cycle? if he gets a fever or cant take it anymore go to the ER..some test does kill the cheeks though crazy pain but as severe as your saying.. keep an eye on your cuz. i hate to say it but he could have a bad batch.. best of luck

ecruz is offline Member
    also French when he pinned himself he could have moved the pin around too much, too much movement left and right or up and down. that would cause the muscle to rip and this would cause pain for days!!! when u pin its in and out dont be scared or play around in there.. hope this could help..

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thefrench03 View Post
    so my cousin is on his second cycle, hes taking test 1, he injected a 25g 2cc's of test into his left butt check on monday midday, it is now saturday morning. he has been complaining of soreness and pain. he should me his butt and its super swollen, normal skin color though and it was hot to the touch. any ideas whats going on and what he should do?
    are you saying he injected 25 grams of test into his glutes?

or are you saying he injected 2cc's of test?

if 2cc's, that's probably a half a gram.

I've never heard of anyone injecting 25 grams of test. That would be 100 vials???????

Todd the truth is offline Associate Member
    It sounds like bad batch and he got an abecss. Needs to be drained and oral antibiotic, could be a sterile abecss from
    A reaction to the oils

tapout417 is offline Junior Member
    The alcohol in the test is probably high. If it swollen, hot to touch, and red around the injection site. It happens sometimes when you use test 300. It happen to me and some buddy's. I trashed the stuff, they continued to use it but could only inject 1cc at most per site. But who knows like everyone said could be a number of things. This is my bet. Should be gone in about a week, hurts like hell, my buddy had to use a cane for a week to walk

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If its been almost a wk and its still hot that means that the body is still fighting it after this time period. While it could be BA. if this were the case it should have started hurting by the next day after injection and after almost a week it should have levelled off to the extent that he was aware that the problem was resolving. I could go into a lot of explanations of studying the change in temperature and the texture of the tissue at the site, While the chances are good it will clear on its own, since he has no experience in this department its probably not a good idea to try to evaluate whether the problem may be clearing or is getting worse as playing doctor can have very serious consequences.

Better at this point to play it safe and go to the ER or doctor and seek a qualified opinion. If its not too bad yet its likely they will start a strong course of antibiotics and see what happens in the next couple of days. If its further along and tissue damage is taking place then seeing them now may make the difference between a small cut or major tissue trauma trying to restore good granular tissue in the abscess.

Good luck,

FFM
    Last edited by Far from massive; 12-03-2011 at 03:44 PM.

ok, he has the glass vials of test 1 and then he has the signle shot of test 250, dude told him to mix them because the test 250 has alot more oil then crystal and the other stuff has more crytsal less oil, well he couldnt figure out how to pull the test 250 out so he injested the test 1 into his has and once he figured out how to pull the test 250 out he pinned his shoulder.

and his ass has been sore since the injection. this is his first injection of this cycle

Chris J is offline Associate Member
    I think your so called "cousin" should see the doctor. On two occasions I had to make the trip..and both times antibiotics cleared it up. Both times the area became red, swollen, and warm to the touch. Very painful. Both times the infection was peaking in about five to seven days. No big deal to go to the doc, but he or you will have to come up with a story. I was honest but that is entirely up to you...or cuzz

DIESELPWR is offline Member
    The needle should already be sterile so you shouldn't touch it at all.. Just sterilize the top of the vial and the area you are injecting.. But I agree with everyone else, if it was high ba then after a few days the pain would start to subside.. If it's still hot to the touch and swollen then it's infected and you should go to the er

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah on the whole needle thing, not only should a needle be sterile you should never clean a needle with alcohol or touch or wipe it with anything (like AAS) before piercing the stopper since needles are lubricated with silicone to lessen the chance of coring the stopper/septum when inserting the needle.

OK now here is a freeby I learned when I took my pharmaceutical compounding class.

When pushing the needle through the stopper study the needle to locate the bevel then as the tip of the point pierces the stopper apply slight side pressure away from the bevel while inserting the needle past the bevel this will stretch the stopper away from the bevel and prevent coring of the stopper.

FFM

pitus26 is offline New Member
    Hi, I have a question. I got my first pin last week. But 2 days after the area started to get swolen and it hurta bad. The following monday 5 days later it started ti get swollen all the area. And red. Today a week later is better. It doesent hurt or swollenm also it was red. Any one has had any problem like this. Am I alergic or I just got some infection.

Jaydenn is offline Junior Member
    As Far from massive said; don't sterile the needle, only alcohol swipe, the spot and vial.
    Secondly either you didn't go deep enough, so it didnt reach the muscle, but merely the sub tissue.
    Or secondly, a bad pin, change injection sites, and go see a GP if it's still bruised...
    Also maybe was tensed.

GGot FFina? is offline Associate Member
    Sounds to me like an infection from a dirty needle, dirty juice, or something dirty.

Go to ER. If you dont want to go yet. Then keep an eye out for a fever and if its still there in a day or two, then to the ER it is..

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    Pitus, this thread was 3 years old.

To get answers to your own question please start a new thread.

Thread Information