Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: My First Cycle

5%er is offline New Member

My First Cycle

What's up everybody, new to the forum here. Thought it'd be a good idea to join and see what everybody's thoughts were on my future endeavor... I'm 6ft, 195 pounds, 12% BF, and have been lifting for a solid 4 years. Naturally, I've been seeing consistent gains, but their comes a time in a lifters life where thoughts of "what if I juiced up" loom overhead. I've done a considerable amount of research. I wouldn't call myself an expert by any means but I have a good general idea for a first cycle. I'd like to do 500mg of test enanthate a week for 8 weeks, followed by two weeks off, and then a PCT cycle of Clomid and Novaldex for 2 weeks. I know the risks. I've put a great amount of time in my diet and routine. This is something that's in the beginning stages of happening. I'd like to collect as much knowledge as I can before making a hasty decision. Bullshit aside, anybody's advice, concerns, suggestions, etc. is much appreciated. Thanks

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    How old are u bro?

5%er is offline New Member

pumping_iron86 is offline Junior Member

pumping_iron86 is offline Junior Member
    Sounds like you've done some research partner, that being the case you probably already know what responses you'll be receiving regarding your age. (at least from people w your best interests in mind that is)

20 is too young to begin safely bro. Seems like you're building a good foundation in case you decide to in the future though. Good luck...
    Last edited by pumping_iron86; 09-10-2014 at 10:20 PM.

GGot FFina? is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like your doing you homework and have been lifting steady for two years which is excellent. If your really 12% BF, thats also a very good percentage to be in before starting gear.

Only problem is, your 20. I would wait a bit longer and continue the process of growing naturally, which at your age you should have no problem doing.

If your still not going to take the advice that you know is coming from this forum, then yes, I would run Test alone and 500MG/week for 10 weeks sound good.

So again, I would wait. But if you have your mind made up, go for the Test at 500mg/w. Check your Test through blood work before you start. After you are done, do your pct and check you blood again too see where it left you off.

Good luck and be smart. You have your entire life ahead of you and a lot of time to take something in future. There really is no need to rush things when the gym and gaining a nice body is all about patience and time.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    At your age the risks are not worth the benefits IMHO, your HPTA is still developing and by shutting it down you could risk serious problems in later life or in your 20's. I would look into your diet for further gains and also your training routine for a few more years and build more muscle tissue and let your natural test mature and fully develop before shutting it down.

You should read a few of the sad stories of young guys posting about their ED issues because of their premature cycle. It's not worth it.
    tice1212 likes this.

SwoleViking is offline New Member
    20 is young? Ha! Arnold started at 15-16. I've taken steroids since I was 16 and it's the best decision I ever have done. (Use and abuse are two different things, I've always been on moderate to low doses)

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleViking View Post
    20 is young? Ha! Arnold started at 15-16. I've taken steroids since I was 16 and it's the best decision I ever have done. (Use and abuse are two different things, I've always been on moderate to low doses)
    Strong and stupid first post...

Low or massive dose you still screw with your HPTA and risk bone plate fusion...

Thread Information