• 1 Post By XxAndreaxX
  • 1 Post By Juced_porkchop
  • 1 Post By SEOINAGE
  • 1 Post By jeddymaster
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: First Cycle Trouble - Scared Shitless - Need Advice

jeddymaster is offline New Member

First Cycle Trouble - Scared Shitless - Need Advice

Ok, so first let me say I'm a dumbass and relied on my workout partner who's done this shit since he was 16. I should have done my research first before even attempting my first cycle. I read on John Doe Bodybuilding that all I'd need is a bottle of test and clomid when I was done.

I'm on half way thru week 3 of a bottle of Test-E (pic attached). Started with 1cc first two weeks, and last Friday did 1.5cc. Sunday I got flushed face, but nothing else. Monday, flushed face, very hot, and I look like I got a sunburn. I also had a bp of 140/90. I did not do any blood work prior. I had blood work done a year ago and while I didn't get my test checked, everything else was great. I haven't done cardio in a while, but I lift heavy 6 days a week with my partner.

I'm 39, 5'10", 18% bf, 186#.

Workout partner doesn't seem to have a problem, but this bp is crazy. Feels like my hearts trying to jump out of my chest and I'm really hot. I gave blood today hoping that would drop the bp, but nothing. I did cardio today after my workout
    (yes after giving blood, I know). Monday night when this first happened the bp kept me up all night. Zero sleep. I crashed in the middle of the day and after work I came home and slept for 12 hours. Still heavy bp.

Is this going to keep going like this? I'm due for another shot on Friday. I am trying to get to sleep again tonight, but it may not happen. I'm freaking out right now, thinking I'm gonna have a heart attack. If I gotta go to the doc tomorrow or tonight if it gets worse, what do I tell them? What can they even do?

Is this all just a side effect of the test because I have a higher bp and didn't do any cardio? How long for the cardio (if I do it every day) for it to start to lower my bp? Should I take arimidex ?

This is not worth it if this is what the test is going to do to me. Freaking out, could use some advice.

First Cycle Trouble - Scared Shitless - Need Advice-img_4725.jpg

yettibecsuse is offline Associate Member
    that bp is slightly raised but not extreme mine sits higher on bp meds. But it does dound like you are anxious, and most test will raise blood pressure; and so will anxiety; you can also have temp increases and increases in metabolic rate; you will benefit little from the test if you sre soo anxious you don't sleep or train and eat effectively. Might be best stop the cycle, if you sre still worried get to your doc get things checked, read, plan and then reevaluate being organized and in control will maximize your cycle benefits
    jeddymaster likes this.

yettibecsuse is offline Associate Member
    tell them the truth so they can help you
    jeddymaster likes this.

GGot FFina? is offline Associate Member
    IF you didnt have high BP to begin with and are only getting it now after taking Test, im going to guess that your just bugging yourself out way too much and are having anxiety, panic attacks. Try taking a small dose of Valium or Xanax and see if this helps. If it does than you know its anxiety, caused by you thinking way too much about the Test.

If you already had high blood pressure to begin with and now its through the roof, then you might want to stop.

BTW... 1cc doesnt tell us much. Please post the MG your taking instead, and how often.

Good luck and repost on how things turned out.
    jeddymaster likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You need to read this ASAP

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html

You will see that yes, you need to take an AI. And HCG . And need more than clomid for pct. You should be pinning 250mg (that's 1cc judging by the pic you posted) twice a week and no more.

That BP would be of concern to me as my normal readings are 120/90. Get 0.25mg arimidex down your throat ASAP and make sure your sodium content isn't too high.

At 18% bf you have the potential for increased side effects. Are you bulking or cutting?

Repost with your new plan once you have worked it out.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I'm bulking, I'll read thru that post again (I read it a day ago after all this started happening). At this point, I am ready to just stop. Its 2 am and I can't sleep again. I didn't have high bp before the test. Its 250mg per ml/cc once a week. I'll order the arimidex in the morning (earliest I can) but its 1-2 day for express shipping from the place I found. That means Saturday before I can get that thing down my throat. Once again, I'm a dumb ass for not planning ahead and listening to bad advice.

I just started cardio earlier today but obviously its not kicking in. WTF. So I'm gonna be like this still I can get the arimidex in?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    You need to read this ASAP

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html

You will see that yes, you need to take an AI. And HCG . And need more than clomid for pct. You should be pinning 250mg (that's 1cc judging by the pic you posted) twice a week and no more.

That BP would be of concern to me as my normal readings are 120/90. Get 0.25mg arimidex down your throat ASAP and make sure your sodium content isn't too high.

At 18% bf you have the potential for increased side effects. Are you bulking or cutting?

Repost with your new plan once you have worked it out.
    Good advice ^^^^
    jeddymaster likes this.

crazypat123 is offline Associate Member
    You could use baby aspirin / aspirin to lower BP.
    jeddymaster likes this.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    you can take hawthorn berries, It helped me alot in my first cycle. don't know what it is, but my first 2 cycles, I had the same experience like you, you feel like your heart is exploding. maybe because the blood gets thicker and your veins are not used to it, don't know. but in my 2nd cycle, towards the end, the bp got in check. hawthorn berries saved my life, you take that, and you feel like normal. 250 test a week is a waste of time. you need at least 500mg a week to see something. but first get your bp in check, get some AI, and the most important part, get your BF down to at least 14-12%
    good luck
    jeddymaster likes this.

Thank you everyone for the replies. I managed to get about two hours of sleep last night. I'll crash sometime today. This experience has left a bad taste in my mouth for it. I'll try the berries, thanks. I'm going to come back down off the shit, and then I'm done. I'll get my bp and blood work done after I'm off cycle, but I doubt I'll do this again.

BTW, after three the cycle I've done so far, do you think I can do half of what I did last week, .75ml, and then nothing the following week? Or do I need a third week in there? I am clearly not ready for this and need to do a lot more prep to even consider doing this again.
    Last edited by jeddymaster; 09-11-2014 at 07:24 AM.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeddymaster View Post
    Ok, so first let me say I'm a dumbass and relied on my workout partner who's done this shit since he was 16. I should have done my research first before even attempting my first cycle. I read on John Doe Bodybuilding that all I'd need is a bottle of test and clomid when I was done.

I'm on half way thru week 3 of a bottle of Test-E (pic attached). Started with 1cc first two weeks, and last Friday did 1.5cc. Sunday I got flushed face, but nothing else. Monday, flushed face, very hot, and I look like I got a sunburn. I also had a bp of 140/90. I did not do any blood work prior. I had blood work done a year ago and while I didn't get my test checked, everything else was great. I haven't done cardio in a while, but I lift heavy 6 days a week with my partner.

I'm 39, 5'10", 18% bf, 186#.

Workout partner doesn't seem to have a problem, but this bp is crazy. Feels like my hearts trying to jump out of my chest and I'm really hot. I gave blood today hoping that would drop the bp, but nothing. I did cardio today after my workout
    (yes after giving blood, I know). Monday night when this first happened the bp kept me up all night. Zero sleep. I crashed in the middle of the day and after work I came home and slept for 12 hours. Still heavy bp.

Is this going to keep going like this? I'm due for another shot on Friday. I am trying to get to sleep again tonight, but it may not happen. I'm freaking out right now, thinking I'm gonna have a heart attack. If I gotta go to the doc tomorrow or tonight if it gets worse, what do I tell them? What can they even do?

Is this all just a side effect of the test because I have a higher bp and didn't do any cardio? How long for the cardio (if I do it every day) for it to start to lower my bp? Should I take arimidex ?

This is not worth it if this is what the test is going to do to me. Freaking out, could use some advice.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4725.jpg 
Views:	622 
Size:	701.7 KB 
ID:	152884
    testflu & anxious ?

you need more then 10ml of test.. get 3 bottles ( assuming they are 10ml and 250mg/ml) and do a proper cycles, 2ml (500mg) every week for 12-14 weeks, then 2 weeks after last chot a clomid and tamox pct (50mg clomid ed for 4 weeks, 20mg tamox ed for 4 weeks)

^^^what I rec, and to do alot more research, not from friend. lots of good info here ; )
    jeddymaster likes this.

Deal Me In is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeddymaster View Post
    BTW, after three the cycle I've done so far, do you think I can do half of what I did last week, .75ml, and then nothing the following week? Or do I need a third week in there? I am clearly not ready for this and need to do a lot more prep to even consider doing this again.
    No reason to taper off. If you've decided to stop then stop. Start the clock to starting PCT.

lodovico is offline New Member
    Have you made any progress on your physique, strength at all? (I know its early) If you dont think its worth it, why keep going.

No, no gains yet. I'm just stopping it.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I wouldn't inject that crap into myself, UGL shit imho.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    I hope you read that first cycle advice.

I think you are doing the right thing by stopping.

Couple things to consider with regards to your issue. Primarily I would say in addition to learning a lot more to prepare yourself, I would also get a lot further along than you are without steroids . You can put on a lot more muscle naturally. But besides that to mitigate sides we suggest not running any steroids until you are under 15% body fat. Since you were using them for a bulk I would be even lower than that because you would quickly rise up to 20% more than likely. Shoot for being closer to 12% or even less if you can before running a bulk cycle with steroids. It should reduce possibilities of a number of side effects including blood pressure increases. You should aim to never let yourself get above 15%, so when bulking you would be doing it slow enough so that allows you to make some real muscle gains before rushing back into a cutting phase.
    jeddymaster likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yettibecsuse View Post
    tell them the truth so they can help you
    Not a good idea.

You have even given much better advice.

crazypat123 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    Not a good idea. You have even given much better advice.
    Are you ****ed? How is lying to your doctor a good idea?? Tell me one reason..
    Better to have your doc know exactly what's going on with your body then to play guessing games. A doctor will not tell the police if you are using gear. Grow up. What are u 6?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by crazypat123
    Are you ****ed? How is lying to your doctor a good idea?? Tell me one reason.. Better to have your doc know exactly what's going on with your body then to play guessing games. A doctor will not tell the police if you are using gear. Grow up. What are u 6?
    Please delete this - or at the very least not take this ridiculous advice

Letting a MD know about AAs use can cause life long harm. All the way from working within a field to obtaining proper insurance coverage & getting a claim paid.

Don't give out advice like this. You have no idea what you are talking about whatsoever!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post

Please delete this - or at the very least not take this ridiculous advice

Letting a MD know about AAs use can cause life long harm. All the way from working within a field to obtaining proper insurance coverage & getting a claim paid.

Don't give out advice like this. You have no idea what you are talking about whatsoever!
    ^^^^^ Exactly. You do what you want but dont go around trying to destroy other people's future.

I stopped the cycle. SEOINAGE, you're completely correct and I knew that coming into this. I should have gotten bigger naturally before I did this, but I let my ego get the better of me and paid the price. Fortunately, it wasn't terribly steep. At least, so far. (knock on the proverbial wood). If I decide to do this again, I will make sure I do my homework, your homework, and a shit ton of other homework as well before I **** with my hormones again. I'll also make sure I'm near my genetic cap and lean as shit. Oh, and making sure I get quality gear first. Thank you everyone for your help, seriously.
    SEOINAGE likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE="lovbyts"] ^^^^^ Exactly. You do what you want but dont go around trying to destroy other people's future.[/QUOTE

It's just like any other illegal type drug. This will go into a permanent public medical record.

This can have a serious life long detrimental effects.

Shit - bad advice is way worse than none.

OP - never ever, disclose your past/present AAs use to any medical professional or LE employee.
    jeddymaster likes this.

Thread Information