Like Tree6Likes
  • 5 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By Juced_porkchop

Thread: 1st ever cycle, ED, worried

Jedi1337 is offline Junior Member

1st ever cycle, ED, worried

Hi all,

So ive been panicking recently. I been reading tons of AAS forums to understand why I am getting ED only after 1 cycle of sust 300. The ED started on cycle and has since improved, however I am still not 100% and it is worrying me. Been approx 4 weeks since i had my last dose of hCG (protocol was 3 weeks 1500iu per week, 2 weeks after last sust injection).

The ED threads i have read so far seem to warrant the following conclusions:

• ED can be a side effect from AAS, particularly from the more powerful steriods
    • ED, in some cases, can be permanent
    • Since ED occurs in some people and not others, it suggests that genetic susceptibility factors are at work.
    • In one example i read, it took an AAS user 1.5 yrs to fully recover from AAS induced ED.

The problem with a lot of these threads is that it starts of "OMG IVE GOT ED" and then you never learn what the outcome was. So my question to experienced AAS users is this:

1. From your conversations/discussions/forum reading, is ED a common but TEMPORARY side when coming off AAS?
    2. Should some ED be expected as part of AAS use, but in the vast majority of cases everything turns out ok when the body once again normalises?

I guess im really after some reassurance that everything will be OK, but i want honest and frank answers. Its quite a scary experience losing function down there. Id really like to use AAS again but not if i am going to risk my erections!

Thanks in advance.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    How was your blood work mid cycle?

What pct did you do?

No bloodwork. PCT was 3 weekly doses of 1500 iu HCG starting two weeks after last sust injection. Testes rapidly came back to full size however ED persists (has improved though)

HCG is not used for PCT. Large doses of HCG acts as a HPTA suppressor and does the opposite of PCT. You need to do a a full 4 week PCT of Nolvadex 40/20/20/20 and Clomid 100/50/50/50.
    Mr.BB, oldnfl42, songdog and 2 others like this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    You did not do proper research before you started the cycle.

HCG only PCT is very bad. HCG further shuts you down. You need a to PCT, Clomid 75,50,50,50 plus tamoxifen 40,20,20,20.

Without bloodwork its not possible to say what is causing ED...

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    HCG is not used for PCT. Large doses of HCG acts as a HPTA suppressor and does the opposite of PCT. You need to do a a full 4 week PCT of Nolvadex 40/20/20/20 and Clomid 100/50/50/50.
    Do this ^^^ and nest time when u decide to do a cycle, do much more research on the drugs ur putting into ur body.. U just got a taste of how bad it can get..

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi1337 View Post
    Hi all,

So ive been panicking recently. I been reading tons of AAS forums to understand why I am getting ED only after 1 cycle of sust 300. The ED started on cycle and has since improved, however I am still not 100% and it is worrying me. Been approx 4 weeks since i had my last dose of hCG (protocol was 3 weeks 1500iu per week, 2 weeks after last sust injection).

The ED threads i have read so far seem to warrant the following conclusions:

• ED can be a side effect from AAS, particularly from the more powerful steriods
    • ED, in some cases, can be permanent
    • Since ED occurs in some people and not others, it suggests that genetic susceptibility factors are at work.
    • In one example i read, it took an AAS user 1.5 yrs to fully recover from AAS induced ED.

The problem with a lot of these threads is that it starts of "OMG IVE GOT ED" and then you never learn what the outcome was. So my question to experienced AAS users is this:

1. From your conversations/discussions/forum reading, is ED a common but TEMPORARY side when coming off AAS?
    2. Should some ED be expected as part of AAS use, but in the vast majority of cases everything turns out ok when the body once again normalises?

I guess im really after some reassurance that everything will be OK, but i want honest and frank answers. Its quite a scary experience losing function down there. Id really like to use AAS again but not if i am going to risk my erections!

Thanks in advance.
    to be frank ED can be caused by just your mind...
    also hcg is not pct... its used during or near end of cycle but then you do a \PCT to help speed recovery. so along with worrying about it, you are still tryingto recover. give it a couple months and get CIA to research with.
    do a Clomid and tamox pct for a few weeks IMO, after cycle
    songdog likes this.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Might be a good idea to extend your pct to 5 weeks.

So i take it you guys never get ED issues? I mean, i was getting ED on cycle, suggesting perhaps im predisposed to this kinda thing.

Thanks for the advice - looks like ill have to do a proper PCT.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Researching before you do something like running a cycle is really a good thing.You can really mess your body up by not knowing wat you are doing.Hit the pct section it has a lot of good info bro.

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    You can get ED on cycle if you don't control the estrogen. Everyone is different, but most run an AI (me included) during a test cycle. You have to remember it's balancing the hormones. That's why best results come from pre-, mid-, and post-cycle blood work.

Best of luck! Run a proper PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi1337 View Post
    So i take it you guys never get ED issues? I mean, i was getting ED on cycle, suggesting perhaps im predisposed to this kinda thing.

Thanks for the advice - looks like ill have to do a proper PCT.

Thread Information