Formerly330LB is offline New Member

Injection fail?? Oil in fat??? Crazy! Check this out!

oild post
    Last edited by Formerly330LB; 01-03-2015 at 09:07 AM.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    I thought you were on trt?
    Why home brew?

Quote Originally Posted by derekkpapa1 View Post
    I thought you were on trt?
    Why home brew?
    Save money, put other stuff in it dutasterixe letro accutane powder. Gyno got reall bad

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    You have come along way great job getting yourself back, don't risk your health throwing random compounds in your body without proper research.
    I would keep going at it naturally or trt (if that's what your on?) And save up for some surgery.
    You should not be cycling till you build you base up more or you can injury yourself.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Why does your profile say that your 18? How old are you? Good work on dropping the weight. I know it can be hard to do but you have done what most cannot do. So after reading your post about anyone know what is going on with my body I have some questions for you. I think this will help me and others help you.

1. what are your current stats? Age, Height, Weight, Body Fat (I know you have a lot of extra skin)
    2. What is your current goal? I see that you were on TRT dose of " I've been doing 350mg Test E for a week for 3 months now" but then you said you take 600mg but your took yourself to 1G to 1.4g ( is this a week?)
    3. Do you have a doctor and have your had blood work done? Do you have those results? These would be the most helpful (CMP (Comprehensive Metabolic Panel-14 ) ,Lipids with Ratio ,CBC w/diff, Insulin , Dihydrotestosterone, Testosterone Total and Free (serum) , PSA, LH, Estradiol, IGF-1,TSH,T4 Total&Free, T3 total & Free, Vit B12 and folate , Dhea –Sulfate, SHBG , Ferritin Serum
    4. What are you taking now? AAS, AI, Clen , T3 ???? How much and for how long.

As it relates to your questions about your injection - I am not sure. Cant tell from that picture. Where did you get the home brew stuff from and how much did you inject in ML?

Ha i wish I Was 18! my stupid phone and the auto fills.
    Goal is to get really low bodyfat maybe 200 lb 8% sounds great. I realize that test is basically time in a syringe and I don't have alot of time these days unfortunately. Very happy to be on. The lower I go the better the skin will be. Its actually not the skin thats really bad its the stretch marks. Skin is getting better all days. Right now I feel i can make amazing gains and lose fat at the same time, Ive gained alot of weight recently and my skinfold reading went down. Ribcage not showing as much ! ! Success! sorry for mispelling my rott is pulling my arm down at the minute. Chest really filled out nicely, Couldn't do 4 pushups in a row before im up to 15 now.

Blood was actually done yesterday funnily enough but I didn't get to see it (insurance hospital visit. Blood draw = pain!) Surprised they didnt say anything about the clen / thyroid. / extremely high T levels...

No doctors but In about 2 months I plan to do out of country blood work. Going to wait on the dut to kick in. Letro too since clomid is not enough for me. the gyno was literally getting bigger while on 20mg clomid, its sad.

Whole stack of compounds

clen 80mcg
    75mcg t3
    test e 550 mg /wk
    Dutasteride 5mg
    letro .25 (may increase to .3, being really careful with this one..., read some bad shit about sx drive basically shutting off.
    isotrention 10mg

Looks like Im really prone to the big 3 sides (acne hair loss gyno) so im taking precaution.

Diets about 2000 cal split, try for at least 150g protein daily. During very actuive days 3000 200g-300g

6'2

a solid 188 right now. No idea about bodyfat percentage, I just use the calipers in the region I have the most fat (torso middle) and see what it clocks in at. went from about 20 to 16 in the past weeks! At work (7 hrs of HARD heart pumping dishwashing and moving heavy things I hadnt ate since the hospital and man my stomach was shrinking by the second as the hunger was pretty much crippling me, it was insane. Hearts still pumping hard now, thats how I keep my heart rate and blood pressure in check at about 110-65-50.... Ate about a good 2 lb of chicken and maybe 3lb of veggies afterwards.
    Last edited by Formerly330LB; 09-13-2014 at 11:52 PM.

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    It doesn't look like you have any base to build off of I would go natural you can get big with just good man. I went from 175lb to 200lb in about 9-12 months and actually lost bf still.

Quote Originally Posted by Dougiefresh7707 View Post
    It doesn't look like you have any base to build off of I would go natural you can get big with just good man. I went from 175lb to 200lb in about 9-12 months and actually lost bf still.
    From being so obese it seems that my legs have gotten overgrown compared to my upper body. My thighs and calves are insane, upper chest is under while arms are in between. Focusing on upper / lower chest / arms right now and seems to be filling out nicely. Might sound stupid but my ribs showing at 200lb might indicate too much muscle in my bottom half LOL..
    Last edited by Formerly330LB; 09-14-2014 at 02:30 AM.

Thread Information