Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Khazima

Thread: Still learning and asking

Silverback64 is offline New Member

Still learning and asking

Hi all. I'm new to this forum and all things steroids actually. I haven't tried anything yet but have been considering trying some test. I am 32 years old and I work hard and eat right currently. No I don't think that taking test is a magic bullet, and am honestly only looking for a little extra boost as I'm pretty happy with myself currently. My main question for anyone with experience is this. Will taking a 250mg per week dose for 16 weeks be sufficient to just give me a little boost or should I just stick with the standard 500? I'm only wondering because I don't nessicarilly want to get way bigger. Just a bit. For now anyway. Lol.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    250mg with hcg works great for me.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverback64 View Post
    Hi all. I'm new to this forum and all things steroids actually. I haven't tried anything yet but have been considering trying some test. I am 32 years old and I work hard and eat right currently. No I don't think that taking test is a magic bullet, and am honestly only looking for a little extra boost as I'm pretty happy with myself currently. My main question for anyone with experience is this. Will taking a 250mg per week dose for 16 weeks be sufficient to just give me a little boost or should I just stick with the standard 500? I'm only wondering because I don't nessicarilly want to get way bigger. Just a bit. For now anyway. Lol.
    Stats? Weight/height/bodyfat%, lifting experience?

Quote Originally Posted by Joco71 View Post
    250mg with hcg works great for me.
    Stop giving out advice, sit back and lurk for a while.. You're doing more harm than good.

It wasnt't advice. It was a statement. Don't confuse the two!!

It wasnt't advice. It was a statement. Don't confuse the two!!
    Don't make statements, sit back and lurk for a while.. You're doing more harm than good.
    Red Bastard likes this.

You should be the one lurking and learning. I was in the gym before you were even born.

You should be the one lurking and learning. I was in the gym before you were even born.
    Yet you're encouraging any and everyone to do their proposed cycle with no more than their age and goals? Ok then

LOL I initially thought you were chemstudent, the guy advising an oral only anavar or winstrol cycle. My apologies
    Last edited by Khazima; 09-10-2014 at 04:24 PM.

Were all good !!

Stats are 6'1" 186-190 lbs depending on meals and time of day. Bf is at 18%. Was at 15 this summer at my peak. As for lifting exp. high. I have been lifting since I was about 15. Slacked off for some years and now am back at it harder than ever. Passed my cpt exam for the national academy of sports medicine also. Any other questions I'll be happy to answer. Thanks for advice

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    IMO u should get ur bodyfat down to at least 15% again.. And then run a cycle with 400-500mg of test p (8weeks) or test e or c for (10-12 weeks)
    Last edited by tice1212; 09-10-2014 at 06:12 PM.

GGot FFina? is offline Associate Member
    It really all depends on you and your body. Everybody is different. My first cycle was 200mg/w, for 10 weeks. I dieted pretty good and seen some really good results.

So my answer is yes. Its plenty enough if your diet is in check. If your diet is not in check, then 1000mg/w will disappoint you.

Quote Originally Posted by GGot FFina?
    It really all depends on you and your body. Everybody is different. My first cycle was 200mg/w, for 10 weeks. I dieted pretty good and seen some really good results. So my answer is yes. Its plenty enough if your diet is in check. If your diet is not in check, then 1000mg/w will disappoint you.
    Cool thanks. That's what I was looking for someone who has tried a lower dose cycle. My diet is good, of course the cheat here and there, but I think for what I actually want out of the test use that a lower dose could get me there. I basically just want to know that it's not pointless to run that little.

GGot FFina? is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverback64 View Post
    Cool thanks. That's what I was looking for someone who has tried a lower dose cycle. My diet is good, of course the cheat here and there, but I think for what I actually want out of the test use that a lower dose could get me there. I basically just want to know that it's not pointless to run that little.
    No, not pointless at all. Actually, all the cycles I have done have been really low dose cycles. First, I always felt that if your body is new to any drug, why bomb it with a high dose? Second, I prefer a low dose because I feel like this way, what I see is actually my muscle and not borrowed muscle like a huge dose will give you. I end up keeping more this way.
    There will be a lot of time in future to up the dose. No need to do it now, imo...

Quote Originally Posted by GGot FFina?
    No, not pointless at all. Actually, all the cycles I have done have been really low dose cycles. First, I always felt that if your body is new to any drug, why bomb it with a high dose? Second, I prefer a low dose because I feel like this way, what I see is actually my muscle and not borrowed muscle like a huge dose will give you. I end up keeping more this way. There will be a lot of time in future to up the dose. No need to do it now, imo...
    Pretty much exactly my thoughts and reasons right there bud. Thanks for the advice

Thread Information