Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Schwarzenegger

Thread: Injects in glutes and paralyzed

lodovico is offline New Member

Injects in glutes and paralyzed

....Can a glutes injection for Test E go horribly wrong? Like hitting the sciatic nerve...? I have heard this is the best place and I dont think I will be hitting a nerve in glutes but just wondering what could go wrong....Like if I inject too deep or not deep enough the skin layer etc...

Sciatic nerve runs down the middle of ur glutes. That's why injections are upper outer quadrant of glute, basically where gluteus medius is. You'll have nor problems in that area. I remember there being pictures somewhere on this forum or the main website of injection sites dunno where tho.
    Jaydenn likes this.

Jaydenn is offline Junior Member
    go to http://www.spotinjections.com/ hopefully i can link it for ^

They will show you were to inject for future references.
    always go outer quadrant > glut med.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lodovico View Post
    ....Can a glutes injection for Test E go horribly wrong? Like hitting the sciatic nerve...? I have heard this is the best place and I dont think I will be hitting a nerve in glutes but just wondering what could go wrong....Like if I inject too deep or not deep enough the skin layer etc...
    Anything can go horribly wrong in life. But your chances of hitting your sciatic nerve are not high. If you do hit it then you are only going to have things like numbness and tingling down your leg (sensory and/or motor related issues) on what ever side you injected it in. Since it is a large nerve you might have to have a test that is called a "EMG/NCS" but again chances are low that this could happen. Google how nurses give IM injections and be wise with your needle size and length based on your own body.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you are that worried about it inject somewhere besides glutes. Problem solved.

Thread Information