lodovico is offline New Member

Best AI for this cycle?

Going to be running Test E only cycle and from what I have been hearing arimidex is the best thing out there right now? Could you guys verify? I have a bit of natural "puffy nipples" gyno already so this should help with that right? For PCT I will do clomid/nova but I am not sure if I am going to spend the bucks on HCG . Thanks.

Anything I should have ready for emergency?

Baxter35 is offline Member
    I'm not trying to give you a hard time, but have you actually read the first sticky on this page about running a first cycle? All if the questions you keep asking in this and other threads are there if you take time to so some reading. People here are happy to help, but it can get frustrating when it is obvious that someone hasn't read the info provided before asking questions. Read first, and you'll be better educated and able to ask better questions anyway. This board is a wealth of knowledge if you use it right.

I read it, thats where I realized I need to run Adex but I don't know if that is current and with my natural puffy gyno I just wanted to see what peoples response would be.

Baxter35 is offline Member
    Idk if I can say that arimidex is the "best", but it is quite common and works well. I use it. It won't fix any preexisting gyno though, its preventative to keep e2 down and prevent gyno and other symptoms from starting in the first place. Do you actually have gyno lumps, or just naturally puffy nipples?

Craze1 is offline Junior Member
    Arimidex is good and what most common cycles include.

Run at 0.25 E3D. (i would start it around week 2)

Theres a lot of good information in the stickies mate, Best bet is to spend a day familiarising yourself with everything then start a thread with your cycle and stats.

Puffy nipples man I hate them, they always been there which sucks.

DrewZ is offline Productive Member

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Thread Information