Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: dark blood

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member

dark blood

last few pins i noticed my blood looking dark, not sure if I'm buggin out or its really darker. my girl agrees it looks darker is this possible? what would cause this maybe high rbc count i hope not thats my first thought.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    My blood is always fairly dark? If you're cycling or on TRT, I would be keeping up with my hematocrit levels, E2, and other pertinent labs.
    If you go to donate blood, ask them what your hemoglobin level is. (they generally check before you donate). Multiply your hemoglobin by 3 to get a rough value for your hematocrit value.
    NACH3 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mikegilbert1986 View Post
    last few pins i noticed my blood looking dark, not sure if I'm buggin out or its really darker. my girl agrees it looks darker is this possible? what would cause this maybe high rbc count i hope not thats my first thought.
    Have you donated blood yet? From your other threads you've been on for over six months(running Eq and Tren w/out donating) I'd imagine both your hemoglobin and crit levels are rhru the roof! If it's darker I'd set up an appt for a whole or double RBC w/a Phlebotomist to get drained... You'll feel so much better...

are you lethargic, tiered, energy levels down? If so get BW(I believe that BIB already advised this in a different thread of yours already)...

I don't mean to come off as harsh, just trying to look out... GL and I hope you get this figured out, sooner rather than later... Take the guess work out and get some BW done
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-07-2015 at 06:43 AM.
    Mr.BB likes this.

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Have you donated blood yet? From your other threads you've been on for over six months(running Eq and Tren w/out donating) I'd imagine both your hemoglobin and crit levels are rhru the roof! If it's darker I'd set up an appt for a whole or double RBC w/a Phlebotomist to get drained... You'll feel so much better... are you lethargic, tiered, energy levels down? If so get BW(I believe that BIB already advised this in a different thread of yours already)... I don't mean to come off as harsh, just trying to look out... GL and I hope you get this figured out, sooner rather than later... Take the guess work out and get some BW done
    ok so i found a red cross close to me its has a list of dates and times to donate. so all just walk in and say hey I'm here to donate correct?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mikegilbert1986 View Post
    ok so i found a red cross close to me its has a list of dates and times to donate. so all just walk in and say hey I'm here to donate correct?
    Or set up an appt... Do you have pre mid and any other BW to compare it to?? If not they'll be able to check your levels(iron hemp crit etc...b4 proceeding)!

GL!

Thread Information