Jdonegan54 is offline New Member

First Tren Cylce

I have ran straight Test cycles in the past and want to try tren . I was given a bottle of tri tren 150. I was used to using Test E, but read Test Prop would be better; im just not a fan of pinning often if i do not have to. I read on other posts and forums about dosages ranging from 200 - 400 ml a week of tri tren with EOD injenctions. My question is what is a good dose to start out with and length of time? Also a good PCT choice?

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdonegan54 View Post
    I have ran straight Test cycles in the past and want to try tren. I was given a bottle of tri tren 150. I was used to using Test E, but read Test Prop would be better; im just not a fan of pinning often if i do not have to. I read on other posts and forums about dosages ranging from 200 - 400 ml a week of tri tren with EOD injenctions. My question is what is a good dose to start out with and length of time? Also a good PCT choice?
    These are basic questions with a newb error of listing ml instead of mg.

Do some research and post your full cycle!!

Before all this though post your stats
    Height
    Bf%
    Cycles ran
    Pct hcg ai knowledge
    Goals

I wouldn't recommend you run Tren until you have 5 or 6 cycles under your belt. Tren's strong stuff and you want your body used to recovering through PCT.

Thread Information