Tom white is offline New Member

First ever cycle

Hi guys, im 17 and want to start a cycle, what should i take?, for how long? And how much should i inject at a time?

Celt11 is offline New Member
    I'm not the most credentialed guy to answer your post, but it is so ridiculous that almost anybody with a high school level grasp of physiology could give it a go. And I need to build up my posts, so I'll bite.
    From Wikipedia:
    "On average, girls begin puberty at ages 10–11; boys at ages 11–12. Girls usually complete puberty by ages 15–17,while boys usually complete puberty by ages 16–17."
    What this means is that at 17, there is good chance that your natural testosterone production not only is at it's highest, but may even still increase in the years to come.
    To interfere with a still developing endocrine system at this stage is beyond belief. Hopefully this is just trolling.
    Besides all the warnings on forums like this one about starting AAS too early in life...

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-steroids.html

You risk permanent damage to you HPTA.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You must be 18 to participate in this forum. That said please do not screw up your hormones playing with steroids .

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Please listen to the above posts most guys on here give advice that is in your best interest. Young guys don't like to hear that but some of these members are speaking from experience.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    17 its just way to young to start steroids ...

Focus on training and diet. For couples years.

When your body and endocrine system will be ready for it youll have way more of aas than right now.

See that like a long term investment.
    Right now its meh... But in a few years it will be better than your expectation.

Craze1 is offline Junior Member
    17 way too young! I would recommend you wait till 21 at the ABSOLUTE minimum but 24-25 with a good base and diet is the ideal time to start.

At your age you can make great gains in the gym with a good diet and training regime.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Craze1 View Post
    17 way too young! I would recommend you wait till 21 at the ABSOLUTE minimum but 24-25 with a good base and diet is the ideal time to start.

At your age you can make great gains in the gym with a good diet and training regime.
    No this is not good advice, 25 is the age that hpta is fully developed.

Thread Information