Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By lucabratzi
  • 2 Post By RangerDanger830
  • 1 Post By RangerDanger830

Thread: Long term effects of just Test E

lodovico is offline New Member

Long term effects of just Test E

If I do a Test E cycle at Age 23, and do the PCT and everything right. My HPTA should go back to normal right? Or once you take even just a basic like Test E your body is changed forever? Is there long term damage if I am just using Test E for a little bit of extra boost, most likely one time thing. Yes I have read most of the sticky threads, just out of curiosity and knowledge. Thanks!

I know there are always risks depending on the body, but just Test E shouldn't do things like not being able to have kids, shorten life span right?
    Last edited by lodovico; 09-12-2014 at 02:32 PM.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    No one can answer that question. There is evidence that shows the hpta reaches maximum output around age 25. It would seem prudent to wait until after that occurs before shutting it down. That is just one reason it is usually prudent to wait to cycle.

But its going to restart after PCT right? So whats the point? Plus I think I am done growing...so I dont see any other benefits right? Pardon my lack of knowledge, I just started Anatomy & Physiology 2 heh.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I dont know is it? Will it ever reach what it might have had you not interrupted it before it reached maximal function? I dont know.

Thats my question though, what exactly will reaching the maximal point do?(23 almost 24 age) Getting taller is out of the question so what other benefits are we talking about here?

ALSO are you saying sometimes PCT doesn't work to bring your system up and running...? Dont scare me man

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Pct is not a garuntee that your system will bounce right back. It totally depends on the person.

Some people run a basic test cycle w pct and don't recover fully
    jdc91gt likes this.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lodovico View Post
    Thats my question though, what exactly will reaching the maximal point do?(23 almost 24 age) Getting taller is out of the question so what other benefits are we talking about here?

ALSO are you saying sometimes PCT doesn't work to bring your system up and running...? Dont scare me man
    It is not about reaching a "maximal" point. The basis for waiting is due to the fact that your HPTA, and many other biological systems, are more sensitive to outside influences while they are developing. This has been proven and I have studied it myself in school. I just had a discussion about this today actually.

If you cycle while you are still developing then you are much more likely to hinder your HPTA's maximal potential. I know that sounds vague, what I mean by this is it might not function as fully than if you had waited.

You could recover just fine from the cycle and you would never know anything had happened, a lot of people do, I did. Who is to say that years down the road you won't see issues? I cycled early and I have pretty low T levels at 26 years old. Maybe if I hadn't cycled I would still have high test levels through my 30s.

There are a lot of what ifs. I see you posting a lot on here asking questions and that is good. I also can tell you are worrying about this whole AAS thing a lot as well. There are a lot of risks in the world of AAS, the last thing I would want to do is increase them any more than I have to.

I would just wait and play it safe, that is the wise thing to do. I would also not stress about these things too much when the time does come. Second guessing your protocol can lead to problems also. Once you are studied up on the topic well enough to cycle you shouldn't be so fretful. Keep asking questions though.
    lodovico and GGot FFina? like this.

Thanks for noticing man, very helpful. I guess at the end of the day there is always a risk factor like many things in life, it will be up to me. Also I am so busy right now I won't be able to get more then 5 maybe 6 hours sleep during the cycle..is that ok?

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks for noticing man, very helpful. I guess at the end of the day there is always a risk factor like many things in life, it will be up to me. Also I am so busy right now I won't be able to get more then 5 maybe 6 hours sleep during the cycle..is that ok?
    Well it depends on your definition of okay. Yeah, you could do it. But no, it is much better to get adequate rest. I had to be up so early most morning while I was cycling I ended up going to bed at 7pm just to get my rest in.

Resting is when your body does most of its recovering. Getting adequate rest will really help your gains along, especially since on cycle you will be lifting hard. I would try to plan these things out as much as I can. I would try to get a minimum of 6 hours of sleep at the absolute minimum, but more would definitely be better.
    lodovico likes this.

Thanks again for the great response. One more thing, if I do start a schedule and have to fly out of state for a week, should I make up for the dosage by upping it? If so, should I do it before or after?

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Seems like a poor time to run your first cycle tbh, if this is your 'only cycle' you want it to be effective right? Well doing it during a time that you're busy and can't even rest properly might not be the right time. Also you don't seem to have enough info yet, just do some more research and make a more educated decision, make a promise to yourself to do a month or two of solid research, then make the (relatively) educated decision.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    And please stop making new threads, it's very frustrating. Ask your questions here and members will get to them when they can.

thomasfreddy is offline Junior Member
    You know it can take test e 4-5 weeks
    To kick in right ..... So a lot of people
    Start upping the doses then it all kicks
    At the same time and you start to get
    Unwanted sides (sleep deprervation being
    The worst) test e should be a 12 week
    Cycle to bet the most benefits

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dont worry to much, we will just add you to the 1000s of guys just like you who said it's up to them, it's worth the risk and though it wont happen to them who came back looking for help with depression, ED and a number of other side effects. If 1000s have come back looking for help how many do you think didnt come back even though they needed help? Ill bet less than 5% who have issues come back.

Good luck.

Thread Information